[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do women find men attractive? I just don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: 1460631936906.jpg (176 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460631936906.jpg
176 KB, 682x1024
How do women find men attractive? I just don't understand it. Men are boring as fuck, at best, or ugly and repulsive normally. They do not look good at all.

Women meanwhile, are pretty and beautiful and shapely. Where does the attraction to men come from? It seems bizarre. There is nothing visually appealing about men at all.
>>
women are faggots
>>
Because of our fucked up biology. I hate being attracted to people. I wish I could make it stop.
>>
>>28244028
>men make and study everything interesting in the world
>"boring as fuck"
>women have vaginas and nothing else going on
>automatically more interesting

Lelcakes so what you're saying is nothing except vagina interests you
>>
>>28244028
Some of 'em look alright, and most of them have a nice smile.
>>
>Men are boring as fuck
Maybe some are, but they are often less of a dumb appearance with nothing to back it up than women.
So in comparison no.
>>
File: zyzz90.jpg (65 KB, 600x1006) Image search: [Google]
zyzz90.jpg
65 KB, 600x1006
It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct.

One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.
>>
>>28244028
Can you really not imagine any sexuality existing other than your own?

If you saw some dogs fucking would you think "oh man, I wonder what he sees in her, that's just a dog, wow that male dog must be super desperate"
>>
>>28244100
>>28244112
OP is pretty clearly talking about appearance alone, twats.
>>
I think a woman can only be attracted physically to a man in a sexual way.

Maybe I'm a faggot, but when I see the girl from OP pic, I don't feel I want to fuck her. I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck her, but I feel a platonic attraction rather than a sexual attraction.

I doubt women can feel the same way about men, because we're not "cute".
>>
neither I op, what the fuck does women see on us? and i'm saying this from a physical 8/10 dude pespective
>>
>>28244256
>we're not "cute"
Some of you are. Add in expressions, gestures, and often-used phrases and many of you are.

It's also possible to admire men as a work of art, as something beautiful though not necessarily sexual.
>>
>>28244268
Yeah I don't get it either. I'm not even trying and I get laid every weekend.

What the hell do they see in me lol?
>>
Without seed you can't make women suck my dick bitch it's called mankind for a reason stupid cunt.
>>
>>28244268

Get

>>28244350

Out
O.R.I.G.I.N.A.L P.O.S.T
>>
>>28244028
Even if you aren't a fag I don't think it's that difficult to be able to appreciate the beauty of the male form, honestly. Just look at old statues from the Renaissance and ancient Greece and shit.
Although I suppose that is cheating a bit. Still, you could probably find photos of men with very aesthetic bodies too.

Not really sure why people always favour women when it comes to this, despite both genders being very capable of being pleasing to look at both clothed and nude, honestly.
>>
Yeah I don't understand how any girl is actually heterosexual, how can anyone not be attracted to girls
>>
File: 1446608046604.jpg (126 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1446608046604.jpg
126 KB, 1200x900
>>28244474
sorry shitlord, this board is for normie pepes now
>>
>>28244319
>Add in expressions, gestures, and often-used phrases and many of you are.

But girls do it much better, because it's in your genes and you're not only allowed by society to do this, but also encouraged to do so.

I envy you because of that. I don't want to be a trap or anything, but I feel I would have a better life if I was born a girl, because I'm sensitive and I know it's a big turn off to women.
>>
>>28244474
Come on we're trying to get a serious thread going here don't ruin it with your "umm actually I'm 19 and still a virgin" meme everyone knows you're just bullshitting to get (You)s.
>>
>>28244028
girls dont find guys attractive in the same way that guys are attracted to girls. if they did it would be nonstop sex everyday, like some gay guys do - like 5-10 sex partners per day
>>
>>28244256
>platonic attraction
You realize that this is an oxymoron right?
>>
>>28244773
You aren't "attracted" to (enjoy the sight of, gravitate toward, etc.) the faces of your family and friends?
>>
>>28244114
Wow anon grills r dumb
If they are smart,
They are lying and still dumb.
>>
>>28244773
Platonic feel, then?
>>
Males are unaesthetic squat lumps of bleeding weakness. They also have pudding in their heads. Have some pride, you noodle.

Women only seem impressive at first because they peak more quickly. Males take a long time to reach their potential, and if they trained correctly, absolutely destroy women in every domain, including sex appeal.
>>
>>28244830
Whoops, meant *females are unaesthetic
>>
>>28244810
I certainly wouldn't describe it as attraction. Being attracted to a person implies that you find them physically desirable, although I sort of understand what you're getting at
>>
File: winter-getaway-day-1-02.jpg (180 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
winter-getaway-day-1-02.jpg
180 KB, 1080x720
>>28244028
>Men are boring as fuck, at best, or ugly and repulsive normally.
>>
>>28244028
desu I've been thinking about this and I think men's beauty is all focused on the mouth.
I don't mean men need dick sucking lips to look attractive, no, but a man with a strong jaw and a certain type of shape on his lips looks authoritative as fuck. this is increased if there's a nice beard surrounding said mouth
>>
File: Maimen.jpg (50 KB, 809x525) Image search: [Google]
Maimen.jpg
50 KB, 809x525
>>28244028

Your daily redpill: their ability to exert strength, and therefore violence and.
>>
Bump.

Completely oregano.
>>
>>28244028
FUCK WHITE WOMEN. Where is the black women at you RACIST ASSHOLES. BLACK WOMEN ARE THE BEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD BUT YOU LITTLE DICKED WHITEBOIS CANT HANDLE US FUCK YOU RACIST FUCKS.
>>
>>28244028
Because they area attractive? Men are big and strong. They have warm voices, good sense of humor.

But I guess it depends on the guy.
>>
>>28248080
>good sense of humor

But OP is talking about appearance, not attitude/personality.
>>
>>28248209
Well I also said that guys are big and strong. I don't know, I like their arms and hands.
>>
>>28244028
Combination of social programming and pheromones
The same reason why men love women
>>
>>28244061
This.
They're just gay men in clever disguises.
>>
>>28244028
honestly this is so true, i'm a bisexual male and i genuinely feel like there are a hundred times more cute women than men. might have to do with living in alabama, though.
>>
>>28244028
>not appreciating the greek ideal

I bet you don't even lift
>>
>>28244028
what about muscles fampai

they look objectively great
>>
File: Snap_2010.09.09 13.14.22_002.png (541 KB, 430x581) Image search: [Google]
Snap_2010.09.09 13.14.22_002.png
541 KB, 430x581
>Men look boring as fuck
Maybe if you cannot appreciate the human form. Both male and females look great, I am sorry that you cannot appreciate your own body which you are cursed with everyday.
>>
>>28244028
Women are not actually attracted to men's bodies. For them, physical attraction comes from secondary traits like personality, charisma, social dominance and masculinity. They simply do not feel the kind of passionate lust for the male body in the same manner that a man longs for a woman sexually. While they are attracted by masculine aesthetics, and features which are manifestations of strength and dominance, it is not in the same sense that men desire a woman's body, and to touch hold and caress it. The things we find arousing about women are entirely physical, and her body is valued as a subject of desire itself.

However, female attraction is based purely on emotional instinct, not judging and evaluating: Hence how PUA tricks can sometimes work, and why you may often see not-so-bad-looking women with disgusting slobs of men. They have developed, or learned to fake the personality characteristics that women are attracted to. When you see an ok guy with a disgusting female, that just means he's so desperate for female validation and companionship that he's willing to settle for someone he's not even physically attracted to, or maybe has a landwhale fetish.

So I hope I explained the misconceptions of:

>I'm a good looking guy, why don't girls like me?
Because women are attracted to personalities, and looks have very little effect unless your strikingly handsome or disgustingly repulsive.

and

>Why do men objectify me by liking me only for my body?
Because looks are most of what makes men attracted to you, they aren't physically attracted to your personality like they are to your tits.

Just different survival strategies for each gender to be better at attracting a mate with the best genetic fitness and raising healthy offspring.
>>
File: Seryuu.jpg (57 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Seryuu.jpg
57 KB, 1366x768
>>28248080
>Men are big and strong.
>tfw I'm small and weak
>>
>>28244114
t. pretentious homosexual
>>
It really depends on the person... I like someone I can admire. I've never looked up to a female before. Does that help?
>>
I am a straight male and I feel the exact opposite.

Every time I try to look at a woman objectively, it really becomes apparent how much my attraction to them relies on biological drive.
>>
File: 1456876266509.png (85 KB, 585x438) Image search: [Google]
1456876266509.png
85 KB, 585x438
>>28244114
Based Schopi is at it again.
>>
>>28251708
Nice rare my friend.
>>
>>28244604
>mfw I am 21 and virgin
>mfw when this is now considered meme bullshit
>>
>>28244028
penises! mmmm ;) vibrators don't do the same thing at all.
>>
>>28244028
I don't find men or the male body (especially not /fit/ dudes) beautiful, but I'll get attracted to one single guy overtime if his mind fascinates me. Then I'm sort of stuck in oneitis mode untill I find him boring again, then I move on. Can take up to 5 years though.
>>
I wish I could see a man through a straight woman's eyes.
>>
>>28249462
Why would you write all of that when you are a fucking retard who doesn't know shit? you are stupid as fuck.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.