[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys do when your depressed? Im currently listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
what do you guys do when your depressed?
Im currently listening to k-on songs loudly whilst getting drunk
>>
>>28243859
I try to watch a really good movie, or play some Dota. Anything complex enough to take my mind off my life bullshit.
>>
>>28243859
wow jesus man you have reached some dankness levels
>>
I try to think of what happened to make me depressed in an effort to prevent it from happening again. This usually involves me finding a quiet area to ignore/drown out the outside world.
>>
>>28243968
k-on and booze helps
>>
>>28243859
I feel depressed.
>>
>>28244274
Then K-ON and boose my freindo
>>
File: phil hartman as ed mcmahon.png (271 KB, 600x475) Image search: [Google]
phil hartman as ed mcmahon.png
271 KB, 600x475
>>28243859
smoke weed, watch anime, masturbate, nothing out of the ordinary, really.
>>
File: 1454431607112.jpg (208 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1454431607112.jpg
208 KB, 800x800
grab all my blankets and sit by the heater that im not allowed to turn on since I kept using it too much during the day. sometimes i get lucky and it turns on. I do that for probably 3-4 hours. other than that, music, masturbate, or a bath.
>>
File: 1456146026525.jpg (28 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1456146026525.jpg
28 KB, 500x366
>>28243859
I usually tear up or cry and think of all the mistakes and what could've been in my life.

I either listen to music to cheer up or I reward myself with a wank. Sometimes I play some video game I really like or I just go to bed and curling up into a ball and try to think of something else.
The cheerup fap isn't as good as a normal fap though.
>>
>>28245081
Do other robots really cry that much or at all? I haven't cried since I was a little kid. If I get sad I just stop thinking about it by watching anime or something
>>
>>28243859

My go-to method back in high school was to steal from my dad's liquor cabinet and listen to that song from Haruhi. Doesn't work now that I'm in college and perma-sober.
>>
>>28245228
I get these weird sudden depression attacks that make me feel like shit and I usually tear up but sometimes I can't hold it in and start crying.
I don't watch anime and I don't watch any series except for normie-tier shit like game of thrones or the walking dead.

I mostly cry because I've saved up so much shit and when it reaches it's limit I start to cry, atleast that's what it feels like. I try to keep it in but sometimes it just gets too much.
>>
File: 1461528895805.png (369 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1461528895805.png
369 KB, 500x708
>>28243859
I lift weights and run, and secretly hope I accidentally kill myself via dropping a bench press or dying of exposure.
>>
>>28245228
I don't, really. Over the last couple of days I've been noticing my face is wet, and then i look and I'm slowly crying. I know it's not a freak thing because I'm thinking about bad shit when it happens.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.