[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is not a single thing in the world that will make you feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: elliotsmug.png (599 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
elliotsmug.png
599 KB, 473x704
There is not a single thing in the world that will make you feel more powerful than murdering another human being

The boost in confidence is permanent, you will never feel intimidated by another person again.
>>
God damn that haircut is terrible
>>
File: 78068c3rtr4tr4t.jpg (19 KB, 329x318) Image search: [Google]
78068c3rtr4tr4t.jpg
19 KB, 329x318
>>28243446
then go and kill your parents
>>
>>28243446
>boost in confidence is permanent

Top kek you have some serious degree of Aspergers my friend
>>
>>28243483

I have no need to kill my parents, they did a good job, and I have no desire to kill them
>>
>>28243446
[citation needed]

original sage
>>
>>28243446
Alright you monkey ass nigger listen up I'm about to spit some truth or I can just read this you're a dick and Anna nigga nigga nigga it's raining negas I don't like black people which is why I don't like you you paragraph

Alright you monkey ass nigger listen up I'm about to spit some truth or I can just read this you're a dick and Anna nigga nigga nigga it's raining negas I don't like black people which is why I don't like you you paragraph

alright you monkey ass nigger listen up I'm about to spit some truth or I can just read this you're a dick and Anna nigga nigga nigga it's raining negas I don't like black people which is why I don't like you you paragraph

alright you monkey ass nigger listen up I'm about to spit some truth or I can just read this you're a dick and Anna nigga nigga nigga it's raining negas I don't like black people which is why I don't like you you paragraph

alright you honkey ass nigga listen up I'm about to spit some truth or I can just read this you're a dick and a nigga nigga nigga it's raining negas I don't like black people which is why I don't like you you paragraph

Enter ucenika girlfriend paragraph enter enter Enter
Enter

Sausage sizzle

Enter

Sausage sizzle

Enter

Sausage sizzle

Enter

Sausage sizzle

Enter

Sausage sizzle

Enter
the hat

the hat

the hat

You must be out of your fucking mind thinking dog can't pull a new rabbit out that nigger hacks
>>
>>28243512

Mild aspergers is quite a minor problem compared to being a femlet security guard
>>
>>28243446
That's how serial killers are born.

You kill one to see how it feels, then you kill another one for the thrill and then it's all downhill from there.
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>>28243568

250 kills later...
>>
File: l1460385059143.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
l1460385059143.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>28243512
hmm femlet
>>
>>28243446
did you started with small animals like the rest of your faggy edgy kind?
>>
>>28243658
It's actually Chad who tortures and kills puppies during childhood.
>>
File: dont-kill-people.jpg (77 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
dont-kill-people.jpg
77 KB, 850x850
>>28243568
>it's all downhill from there

This is exactly what's stopping me.
>>
i think conquering a nation would make me feel more power
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.