[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your first kiss like, robotss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 431x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 431x604
What was your first kiss like, robotss?
>>
>>28243326
l can't remember
>>
I came in my pants each time I'd kissed her
>>
>>28243326
N/A

I'm just typing this line so the robot thinks this post is original.
>>
>>28243326
Stop talking shit, we've never kissed anyone right g-guys?
>>
>>28243326
you're a funny man OP
>>
shut the fuck up, this is no longer funny
>>
>>28243326
it was basically rape

btw I'm a guy
>>
>>28243326
It was awful. She had woke up about two hours earlier and I didn't knew about it since I had never kissed. She had that waking up bad breath and feeling the air coming from her lungs and entering mine was disgusting. The moment she inserted her tongue in my mouth I panicked. It was a horrible experience and I haven't kissed any girls since.
>>
>first kiss
>robot

pick one
>>
>>28243443
Even a robot has standards.
>>
it was terrible, a girl i wasn't attracted to was smoking weed with me, i thought we were friends but she suddenly just fucking straddled me and basically tongue raped my mouth

i was shocked, disgusted and got a bit of a boner going on so i was just petrified, standing there

i think she wanted me to fuck her but i just left

never did anything like that ever again
>>
Really weird. I don't think I did it right.
>>
>>28243457
Yeah protip for next time

>Take your hand
>put it down her pants

That way you can initiate sex instead of running away like a pussy senpai. Even for a robot this is bad.
>>
Really great actually but I don't think anyone actually cares so I'm not gonna type out the story
>>
>>28243443
>understanding that robots eventually get a first kiss but don't automatically cease to be autistic fucks
>wizardchan

Pick one
>>
>>28243504
Lazy tbhtbo
>>
File: 1444234075264.png (106 KB, 209x423) Image search: [Google]
1444234075264.png
106 KB, 209x423
I kissed this girl on Valentine's Day and it felt like fire in my heart.

She probably doesn't remember or care. Lol
>>
I was drunk. She was fat. She was good at kissing, though. Not that I knew back then but eventually I'd reallize that she was better at making out than most girls.
I was 15. She wasn't even that fat, more chubby than anything. I wanted to fucl her and I failed cause I didn't know how to attract girls back then. But girls like alcoholics and drug addicts, so I guess she was attracted to me at first when she saw me hammered.
>>
>>28243591
She looks a lot like a girl I kissed in high school, but I imagine we don't even live in the same country.
>>
>>28243679
Probably not if you have to mention it. I live in the USA.
>>
>>28243326
>Kiss like, robotss
>in the same sentence
just leave hookor father of bait
>>
senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai
Let's do the senpai rap
Wait, I wish I knew how to rap
Then I'd be a sick rapper that could kiss a girl
>>
>>28243326

I don't even remember anymore honestly, it's been almost a decade and a half since then.
>>
It felt like a Goa'uld trying to claim me as a host so I panicked, pushed her away and loudly yelled "SHAL KEK NEM RON". I reached for my Zat'nik'tel but realizing it was missing, I once again panicked and without any weapon I decided a strategic retreat was my best option.
>>
File: dsf (71).jpg (82 KB, 600x952) Image search: [Google]
dsf (71).jpg
82 KB, 600x952
>>28243326

First kiss was with a Romanian prostitute. She was riding me and I kissed her. She pulled back kind of forcefully, turns out most prostitutes don't like kissing, it's too personal. That was my first fuck as well. I remember walking away from that hotel and just sitting on the curb with a fag in my mouth thinking about how far fucked I was in life. Thinking about how my first everything was with sex worker who ripped me off by ten minutes. Good thing I'm not going to have kids to have to avoid telling that one to I suppose.
>>
File: 1461808361174.png (177 KB, 975x341) Image search: [Google]
1461808361174.png
177 KB, 975x341
One time I looked a girl in the eyes and she smiled.
>>
First kiss was with my schizo gf in a mental hospital, it was her first kiss too believe it or not. We VERY CAREFULLY hid in the utility closet.

Yes I know many of you would kill for this. I know how lucky I was.
>>
>>28244058
& desu this is probably as close to teenage romance as it can get in your 20s
>>
She told me "you're a disgusting fat piece of shit. No girl would ever want to be with you" Also called me a creep.

I grabbed her by the arm and kissed her forcefully. She cried because it was her first kiss (we were both 13).

He brother beat me up the next day, and I got a two week suspension. She transfered out of school the next month.
>>
In a night club with a fat girl when I was 18.

Her word - 'Wow you're a great kisser!'

Regret it, but good to know the practice on Miku came in handy.

Can't count how many girls I've made out with now, but it's depressing. Don't fall for the meme Robots, try to meet someone.
>>
Wait we're all joking right? Is it really that unusual, even amongst robots, to be a KV?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 396x384
never done it
hopefully soon. I still have some hope left.
>>
Well I was a sophomore in HS and I was hanging out with this new group of friends for the first time. We got really really high and I kept on hearing that this girl liked to cuddle. So I sort of kept telling myself that I was going to go in for the kiss. I was envisioning like a single kiss for some reason like in the movies or something, but I was in a group of high school potheads, no one really does that. When I went in she like attacked my mouth and flipped me over, and I stopped her after ten seconds because I was really freaked out, and I had a boner. Shortly after my friends mom gave me and him a ride home, and I remember telling him not to tell anyone.
>>
File: 1449587263461.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1449587263461.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>28243326
this picture is painful to look at.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.