[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of /r9k/ Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: rl-stine.jpg (6 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
rl-stine.jpg
6 KB, 193x261
I am 32 myself.

Anyone under 25 really shouldn't be here. You guys still have a shot.
>>
>>28243202
28 here
Being past 25 fucked me up even more
>>
>>28243202
>implying they have a shot past 18
Don't lie to them like that, dude.

Man, I remember when I saw that guy for the first time as a kid. I figured it made perfect sense he wrote scary stories.
>>
>saw pic
>thought "isn't that the Jew who runs a bunch of evil corporations"
>it was just RL Stein
>>
19 here

>tfw you think it'll be different in college but it isn't

Most soul crushing moment of my life. Confirmed to me that it will always be like this and I was just meant to be a friendless, khv loser.
>>
>>28243291
>so you were right
>>
28 reporting in

can confirm if you still have nothing going on by 25 you're gonna be a robot the rest of your life
>>
>you guys still have a shot
love this meme. and what happened to you when you were 18?
>>
>>28243346
nah he just wrote books

scholastic actually jewed him out of millions kek

gotta love when the tables are turned
>>
I'm 25 years old, 26 in December.
>>
>>28243363
nothing senpai, cause I didn't take the necessary action, but in retrospect I clearly had a shot

It's too late now though. when i'm 40 i'm not gonna say "Oh i wish i had done shit at 30. i still had a shot"
>>
20 here, I used to be popular too...

Where did it all go wrong....
>>
File: 1347690699251.jpg (40 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1347690699251.jpg
40 KB, 500x376
a few more months until I'm 25

>mfw the moment is getting closer
>mfw i'll still be here
>>
>>28243202

Do I drink beer or bourbon today?
>>
I agree, anyone under 25 needs to leave.

Not only because they still have a shot, but because they're a member of the generation that doesn't even remember when muh facetwittersnapreddittinstachat didn't exist

in particular anyone who's 18/19/20 should come to terms with the fact that being born 1995+ means you're not really allowed on 4chan and would fit in much better on reddit
>>
27 here. I've been NEET for 2 years. I feel like if I can't get a job by the end of this year, I'll be NEET for life.
>>
>>28243405
This.

I was actually a borderline Chad in high school. After high school, I didn't apply to any colleges, but all my friends did, most out of state, and most got in, so I lost all my friends. I ended up working fast food (still do) gaining 30 pounds, and started balding at 23.

To any potential chad lurkers, please don't take it for granted. It can be taken away from you like that (snaps fingers)
>>
File: sad jacket man.gif (945 KB, 245x157) Image search: [Google]
sad jacket man.gif
945 KB, 245x157
>turning 26 soon
>four years till thirty
>still a hopeless, dysfunctional loser
>>
>>28243369
did he get any money for the movie where Jack Black played him?
>>
>>28243444
I'm >>28243420

Also a failed Chad.

I wish I could go back to 21 and make some better decisions. I had such a fucking good future ahead of me.

The last 8 years of my life have been an absolute write-off.
>>
>>28243434
cool ive been here since 2008, ive witnessed the birth of "gb2 reddit" as an insult itself used by newfags trying to sound like oldfags, so maybe you should sit back and lurk moar like a good newfag
>>
>>28243434
nigger, twitter and kikebook exploded around 2007-8, when the 20 year olds here were 12.

I remember plenty from 5 onward.

Not to mention I bet a lot of them were even allowed to use it at first (I remember my lil bro bitching at my mom about how I could use it but he and most of his friends couldn't)
>>
File: 1458711098937.jpg (508 KB, 2030x1350) Image search: [Google]
1458711098937.jpg
508 KB, 2030x1350
>>28243420
30 here. I'm enjoying a bottle of Evan Williams, because it's cheap for Bourbon and good enough. Beer is good too, it's just so goddamned expensive here in Canada. I spend most of my free time playing The Long Dark and drinking.

One of these days, I think I'm just going to up and leave for the wilderness. At least dying out there will be better than waiting another 45 years in this chair.
>>
>>28243439
Serious question guys. If I have a few year gap in my work history how the fuck can I get hired somewhere? Should I just lie or something?
>>
File: 1457937191864.jpg (54 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
1457937191864.jpg
54 KB, 640x422
>>28243556
Make up some bullshit about traveling or running a business that you decided to close or something. That's the game these days. Don't say you were volunteering unless you can get somebody to fake being a reference (which I would also recommend)
>>
21, kv (hkv, if h is defined as handholding, not hugging). I'm resigned to a lifetime of loneliness.
>>
Just turned 18 :^)
>>
38 here. I bet I'm in the top 1 percent, age wise.

I actually started getting my shit together 3.5 years ago. Started walking/swimming, eating a lot more steamed and raw veggies, cut out junk food altogether, got a decent haircut, worked on my social skills, and started networking with people in web desgin.

Still an uphill battle but I predict by the time I'm 42 I'll be making 70k off it.

I also have a few friends now for what it's worth, friends with similar interests to mine.

As far as getting a qt3.14 gf, I don't really care any more. My sex drive is shot from the 3 years of anti depressants that I took, anyway. But I could probably land a 32 year old 6-7 if I really wanted to.

The point being that there's always something much more out there, anons. True, maybe not as good if you had started at 16, but better than shitposting 14 hours a day and collecting neetbux. A lot better, actually. And most of you are well below 35.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.