[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw some girl I fucked months ago tells me she's pregnant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: pepe accident kids.jpg (29 KB, 587x378) Image search: [Google]
pepe accident kids.jpg
29 KB, 587x378
>tfw some girl I fucked months ago tells me she's pregnant
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e2ay5TzXhc
>>
>>28243120
It's most likely a ruse. Don't do anything until you have the results of a DNA test (your own; obviously don't trust her with this).
>>
Low quality bait, but I always thought that image was Pepe being confronted with his pedophilic thoughts. Is it supposed to be his bastard offspring?
>>
>>28243149
Falcon punch?

>>28243171
For sure. This girl is a complete slut and probably takes a two or three dicks a week. I never should have even tried being her orbiter.
>>
>>28243178
>interpreting meme images
>>
>>28243120
it was probably a mass message to every guy she's fucked in the last couple months, hoping at least one will step up and ruin his life
>>
>>28243250
W-w-well I mean I like to relate to my Pepes....
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 960x640
>>28243120
Does Tyrone know the good news yet?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3vwwyt/and_she_wont_get_an_abortion_a_dt_guide/
>>
>>28243282
Jokes on her then, I'm a fucking NEET4lyfe and she won't get a dime even if she wants it.
>>
>>28243120
>>>/adv/
go with your normie problems there
you can take your memepepe with you
>>
File: 1460867517402.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460867517402.png
19 KB, 400x400
>>28243178
this is relevant to that desu
>>
>>28243308
Tyrone probably wasn't dumb enough to stick around long enough to give her his phone number.
>>
>>28243120
Old fag here, DONT sign any fucking birth certificates and get a DNA test other then that dont fucking believe her
>>
>>28243343
Too straightforward for me.
>>
>>28243120
actually that might be the best thing that ever happens to you, since most people here are depressed and lack the motivation to help themselves because they have no purpose in like, if that kid really is yours, you might have just gotten the ultimate purpose to help yourself and change your life, Good luck
>>
>>28243178
could go either way, really. I mean why are they just sitting around in a tub if they weren't made to be presented to him? Then again maybe the manner in which they're held doesn't matter and it was just the easiest way to tell a pepe pedo joke. idk man
>>
>>28243376
I'll wait for the test.

>>28243390
The mother is just some slut though. She tolerated me long enough for a pity fuck after I dropped spaghetti on Tinder, but she would never stick around. At best she would give me one weekend a month.
>>
>>28243482
>I'll wait for the test.
why the fuck would you risk that
convince her to get an abortion
>>
>>28243343
>polehole xxx
I'm so fucking dead
>>
>>28243503
There's no way I could do that if it really is my kid.
>>
That's what you get, Chad
>>
>>28243602
All I wanted to do was lose my virginity before killing myself. I didn't want to bring another person with my retarded genes into the world.
>>
>>28243149
Keep UP in a swooping manner.
Fucking love chip
>>
>>28243120
>had sex
You don't belong here buddy
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.