[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spilled my guts to a girl overseas Talked to her no more than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: images (78).jpg (12 KB, 235x210) Image search: [Google]
images (78).jpg
12 KB, 235x210
Spilled my guts to a girl overseas

Talked to her no more than 3 days

>she says she wants to travel
Ask her to come to my country
>she accepts
Tells me shes coming in a couple weeks

Fuck shes actually coming over
>>
>>28243053

She probably isn't going to come man. Trust me.
>>
>>28243094
Shes 100% coming
>>
File: mq1.jpg (10 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
10 KB, 240x240
>>28243463
You know what to do
original
>>
File: images (80).jpg (17 KB, 446x330) Image search: [Google]
images (80).jpg
17 KB, 446x330
>>28243513
So I literally am the host, she's coming for traveling reasons, and iv invited her

How can a robot neet living at home have a guest over from overseas?

Wtf help me out guys?
>>
>>28243574
Clean home and restock fridge, watch a movie/take her sight seeing.
>>
File: 78.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
78.gif
327 KB, 834x870
>implying this isn't going to end with her claiming she got robbed or w/e and needs you to send her money via Western Union.
>>
>>28243574
Get the fuck dungeon ready
>>
>>28243574
Anon this is very very very important:

Clean all the cum tissues and smell out of your NEETcloset

Get someone who's not a robot to come smell it before you let her in.
>>
>>28243513
>You know what to do

Feed her eggs?
>>
>>28243574
leave a key under the mat and hang yourself now so that she arrives to the smell of death
>>
>>28243574
>robot neet living at home

Does that mean you still live with your parents?

Thank god no one would be stupid enough to take your offer, or I might tell you that you need to seriously start thinking about shit and it's consequences before you communicate with anyone about anything.
>>
>>28243574
I'm gonna need some kind of proof. It sounds like you're being catfished bro. Don't get your hopes up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.