[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Omg I did it bros! For anyone that cares, I'm the robo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1461970130690.jpg (37 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1461970130690.jpg
37 KB, 500x371
Omg I did it bros!

For anyone that cares, I'm the robot from
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28037417/

Since that one guy asked for an update, and I'm brimming with happiness, I thought I'd share (even though most of you don't care or you'll get mad at me, you guys are my friends and I want to share)

I took her out to the zoo and we had an amazing time! She was really affectionate and cuddly with me, and we ended up kissing a lot/making out. :)))

I'm so happy guys, it finally looks like I'll be able to get a qt virgin 18 year old gf after all.

God speed your quest robots, there is hope
>>
I guess I'm a bit naive for expecting any replies to this sort of thread. If it were me I'd feel like anon was just rubbing >tfwnogf in my face. Sorry guys.
>>
>>28243073
>>28242952
I HOPE SHE'S A WHORE AND YOU CATCH HER SUCKING JAMAL'S COCK WHILE TYRONE FUCKS HER ASS AND CHAD IS BALLS DEEP IN HER ROASTIE CUNT DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE QT 18 YO VIRGINS DON'T EXIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28242952
Congrats on making it senpai
>>
File: 1433641127288.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1433641127288.png
198 KB, 550x535
>>28242952
fucking normie fuck off reee normie fuck you fuck ree
>>
>>28243073
I don't want to rain on your parade but dorm get your hopes so high. The let down will be so much worse

Do not get attached. Take it from a guy who's been there
>>
>>28243261
Why not? What's wrong with getting attached?

>>28243163
Thank you very very much. I feel fantastic.

>>28243162
>18 year old virgins don't exist

Sure they do, anon. Sure they do.
>>
>>28243073
ignore >>28243261
Get attached, even if it ends up not going anywhere. Don't wrap yourself in cotton wool out of fear, it will emotionally stunt you

Take it from a guy who's been there
>>
Well done, cyborg
>>
>>28243285
>what's wrong with getting attached

Because women hate a clingly little boy who needs them. They want a guy who doesn't really care

Also if she breaks up with you it won't be as painful as it would be if you would have allowed yourself to become completely infatuated.
>>
>>28243354
I think I'm able to get attached while not being clingy and not being some overly hurt wounded puppy if things don't work out.
>>
>>28242952
She's sucked 30 black dicks before you came into the picture, and 7 since
>>
>>28243285
>what's wrong with getting attached

Because women hate a clingly little boy who needs them. They want a guy who doesn't really care

Also if she breaks up with you it won't be as painful as it would be if you would have allowed yourself to become completely infatuated.

>>28243287
I'm not saying be completely emotionless towards her, just don't be expecting to spend the rest of your life with her, and be prepared if things don't work out.
>>
>>28243407
Oh, I see what you're saying. Those are some wise words. I definitely don't have the mentality that we're going to get married or some shit, I'm just taking it as it goes, you know? It's still really exciting for me because I've only ever had one GF before, and she was a slutty landwhale NEET bitch.

So for me to finally get to experience being proud of my GF, being truly attracted to her, and knowing I'll be the first cock inside of her... it's really something special. I'm excited.

I appreciate the words of caution, anon.
>>
>>28242952
Good for you, dude. I'm genuinely happy for you.

But you just don't relate to the majority of this board anymore.
>>
>>28243073
Please please please post a pic of her

I want to see how cute she it
>>
>>28243465
I know, and that makes me feel... I don't know what. Bittersweet? I've always identified with being a loner.

I think I'll probably continue to browse r9k, and definitely not bringing up the fact that I have a gf all the time. I'm just not sure how to contribute to the board anymore without being an obnoxious faggot. Maybe I'll just lurk and offer words of solitude and comfort for those that need it. I dunno.

But thank you so much, I'm really glad that I have someone to tell about this first date (if I went and told all my friends about this, they really wouldn't want to hear it, it's just a first date to them)
>>
>>28243538
I'm really afraid of that backfiring, I'd be crushed.
>>
>>28243570
Backfire into what?

Worst case scenaria she sees you made a post about how happy you are to be with her

but what will actually happen is no one will know her or give a shit. She will never find this thread.
>>
>>28243703
Someone she knows (lonely 18 year old kid from [blank] high school, a robot) also browsing r9k at this time and seeing her. Notifying her because he's jealous, linking her to this thread. Considering 4chan has something like 13 million monthly visits, according to an old 2011 statistic even.

I dunno. I'd rather just stay anonymous and share my joy that way and not risk it at all because I have something good going for me. Just take my word for it, she's cute. She's got a fat ass and big tits too. 5'7", weighs something probably like 150 from the looks of her.
>>
>>28242952
gratz, now do your part, and leave.
>>
>>28242952
How old are you, anon? tbo
>>
>>28243854
24 desu

>>28243835
I plan to mostly lurk and not antagonize people with shitposting. That's not who I am.
>>
>>28243889
How did you meet her? tbo
>>
>>28243821
Okay lest see you then mr.Chad
>>
>>28243949
OKC

>>28243992
God damn it guys I get the want to do picture requests. I always do the same thing when I enter threads cuz I'm bored af and want to compare myself to robots. But I'm not risking that either, I've already been recognized once and that was enough to weird me out. 4channers are kind of creepy, and I don't really like broadcasting the fact that I use this site.

Okay, anyway, I want to send her this text tomorrow morning. What do you think? (Keep in mind she's been texting me all night how much fun she had and how good of a kisser I was)

"By the way, I hope you don't get tired of me complimenting you. Cuz you're pretty fucking cool. :) After spending the day with you, I learned that you're really fucking funny and chill. I don't think you're weird at all like you asked, I have a dirty mind too ;) I didn't think it was possible for you to be sweeter and cuter in person than you are on text, but I had a legit 10/10 time with you yesterday. I hope when you see this it brightens your day and plasters that cute ass smile on your adorable face."
>>
>>28244116
There's nothing wrong with this text, but asking for girl advice on this board is a mistake. Prepare to be inundated with bullshit about how you can't express affection to women.
>>
>>28244221
The thread has seemed to pique the interest of only level-headed anons so far

Glad the text is OK. I'm worrying that I'm being a too wordy and over the top with the last sentence, so I'll probably just remove an adjective there since it sounds awkward

Thanks for everyone who congratulated me, today is a good day. :)

I would like to take the time to say I met both my GFs (normie, reeee, I know, but see
>>28243451) on OKCupid, and it's actually a pretty decent place to go if you take the time to sort by distance, and newly registered (which requires A-list). At least, that was my strategy.

I hope everyone reading this thread who feels even shitter can elimate tfwnogf, and I hope things get better for my lonely robot friends.
>>
>>28244116
Way too much text and way too many compliments. Tone it down a bit my man
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.