[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like this shitty life we're in is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Does anyone else feel like this shitty life we're in is just the waiting room to the actual good life we will get after this?
>>
File: 1219036554457.jpg (154 KB, 523x4409) Image search: [Google]
1219036554457.jpg
154 KB, 523x4409
There is no better life
This is the reality
>>
that would be pretty cool but, wishful thinking
>>
If you believe that, just shoot yourself and the head and skip ahead.
>>
This is it. Even if your born with a shitry life, it's all you get. 25+ here. You just have to make the best of what you got.
>>
No because we've beaten already low odds just to be conceived.
Then we managed to be born into countries which arent third world shitholes.
Then we skipped early onset terminal illness or severe disabilities.

When I look at 6ft+, rich, good looking chads or wealthy hot stacies, I see astronomical luck that cannot reliably be recreated ( or reincarnated in this case)
>>
>>28242749
I never understood this picture. Why have JFK in the background
>>
File: 1455343745882.gif (2 MB, 256x138) Image search: [Google]
1455343745882.gif
2 MB, 256x138
>>28242749
I believe there's more to being conscious than simply just our human bodies. I don't claim to know any sort of spooky knowledge that you don't, but this could all seriously just be a game. We still don't understand the mystery of time. This (meaningless?) life we're all living now could just be a means of passing the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH9H7f97AfI
>>
>>28242968
This guy can't into basic logic.
>>
>>28242850
The explanation I've heard is that this photo dates to the start of the Cuban missile crisis, when he but not the general public was aware of the threat.
>>
>>28242749

No afterlife, asshole. You better hurry!
>>
>>28242850
I've always read it in his voice. The expression he has fits well.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.