[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk about the first girl you felt a romantic/sexual interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 8099.png (557 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
8099.png
557 KB, 683x1024
Talk about the first girl you felt a romantic/sexual interest in.
Describe her in detail and tell us about how your relationship or lack-of relationship unfolded.
>>
>>28242683
0 because I am not a normie with female friends
>>
I'm not giving you beat off material
>>
how about not, toastie roastie.
>>
She was a beautiful chubby girl in middle school. She played clarinet and actually talked to me outside of school. I didn't even attempt to talk to her because I tried to give off a 'too cool to care' impression and I didn't want to end up hurt and looking like a pussy in front of all of our mutual friends.
>>
>>28242683
No I don't want to cry but good try.
>>
>>28242683
>Talk about the first girl you felt a romantic/sexual interest in.

Brianna whyte.

short, petite, blonde haired girl who was 14 at the time. I was 13. We weren't able to have a relationship but I was able to wrestle with her in the community swimming pool and get a thousand fappable glances at that glorious ass.
>>
lmao this thread is getting cucked but oh well

>dick got diamonds for a girl called jade
>if she had a dick, it would have been diamonds for me too
>was 5 years old
>she left my school
>like 8 years later
>13
>she messages me
>says she wants to meet up or something like that
>check her fb
>boi she hot as shit
>too autistic to do anything
>ignore the message and cry at my failure
>>
Bump, I wanna know more about the girls you guys lost your virginity to
>>
>>28242766
A huge fucking whore that I ended up dating for like two years. I was miserable every day, but I was addicted to the pussy and not having everyone say 'I told you so' for dating a whore. She openly told me sleeping with me a mistake, but then she proceeded to do it another couple hundred of times.
>>
>>28242795
Whatd she look like? Give better deets, mang.
>>
>>28242820
She was about 5'9'', with a couple facial piercings. She was about a 34C with a decent ass. She looked like a typical 'wannabe scene, but don't want to commit to the style fully'.
>>
File: nqAny4A.png (309 KB, 539x453) Image search: [Google]
nqAny4A.png
309 KB, 539x453
>be me, 14
>talk irl and online everyday for 3 years
>south asian (no poo in loo memes lads)
>had the most perfectly formed face and quiet adorable voice
>not to overuse the word but she had the perfect personality also
>i could spend 10 lifetimes with her still need more
>we liked each other for years but never did anything about it
>ended all our conversations with a casual 'love ya' while both knowing it wasn't casual
>i had no idea emotions could be that strong
>being in love is a chemical imbalance and, for lack of better words, traumatised me
>things change when the arranged marriage kicks in
>abusive guy, makes her have a baby
>still talk sometimes
>only recently found out she felt the same way
>i was allegedly the only person she ever really clicked with
>mfw worst outcome imaginable
>>
>>28242856
With that description, yeah, Id say shes.a whore.
>>
>>28242877
She definitely was. I was her 9th sexual partner at 16.
>>
>>28242683
I didn't feel any of that, I just wanted to get off inside her vagina.
Probably push her away after and leave her sad and confused.
>>
I got really close to molesting a child when I was 16.
>>
>>28242766
>implying

nice meme
>>
>>28242683
She was fucking huge. Gigantic. Just shorter than me (I've been 6'2 since I was 14) and not only did she weigh more than me, she was stronger than me.
She was atleast as smart as me because we were both in the same smartypants classes.
We had somewhat similar tastes and she had a really strange personality.

Unfortunately for me, her qt weeb friend crushed the fuck out on me, so she never EVER let me get close. I spent my whole youth chasing her around and getting rejected, first by her then by all of her friends and my friends (who were the same group of people) in an increasingly desperate attempt to steer me towards weeb qt, who was basically jumping up and down waving her arms and yelling NOTICE ME SEMPAI.
I was oblivious of course. Eventually I gave up and decided I'd been fucked with for years.

I cut myself off from everyone and eventually broke down and disappeared.
7 years later I still have yet to reemerge publicly. I don't think I ever will. I still feel betrayed despite reasoning it all out and understanding what happened. The thought of talking to anyone involved makes my stomach churn and my jaw clench.

From what I hear, people are worried about me, think I'm dead etc.
>>
>>28243064
you might as well just emerge
>>
>>28243118
I'd kill them.
I'd actually kill them.

Maybe not. But I'd rather just finish recovering and go somewhere else in any case.
>>
>>28243191
how old are you?

serious question not being mocking
>>
>>28243227
25. Origami orthogonal.
>>
>>28243267
What?

Nice meme
>>
Her pussy looks like home. As if you could climb inside it and feel safe and warm.
>>
>>28242683
theres this girl named susa whom I used to fancy back in highschool. She had great curly hair and was really feminine, we didnt really talk tho and then she left forever and I never saw each other again. I still regret not talking toi her, but I was also so socially awkward it probably wouldn't have ended too well.
>>
>>28242683
>having female friends

Get off this board norman
>>
So at the start of high school I was into this girl and started talking to her. I met her friends and I introduced her to my best friend at the time. Keep talking with her, pretty sure I have a chance. At the same time my friend is talking with her more and more.

I was a very confident and extroverted person. I had a lot of friends. My friend was a total pussy and could barely even talk to girls. I knew he was into the girl but he only ever talked with her through text and shit, so I wasn't worried.

Things went the other way however. She ended up going out with him instead of me. He got to take her virginity even. A true case of the robot triumphing over the chad.

Anyway, five years later she finally broke up with him. All of her friends, including me, are congratulating her. He's absolutely broken.

She's been talking to me more and more tho. Can tell she was fed up with his beta faggotry. I plan on fucking her.
>>
>>28242683
She was blonde, tall and the center of attention. She wanted to kiss me but I was shy af. She lost interest in me and me with her. I turned my attention to another cute girl.
>>
>>28242683
During improv class i was doin silly dumb stuff and we all suddenly needed to freeze in the pose we were moving in. and this girl who was new to this entire thing gave me a hug so we froze and stood there for a few seconds. we talked for abit after that because we both teamed up and had to come up with a bit. she's really fucking smart, i was about 17 and she was a very atractive looking 21 year old. 8/10 i gotta say. i knew i didnt stand a fucking chance and i would just annoy here with my way of being. so we continued acting for 3 weeks together and then she left to study math abroad in america. I added her on facebook though apprantly she lives in London now. i still think about that hug. Im 21 now and still frequently i remember how we worked together and laughed and had a overall good time. I cant stop thinkign about her and it frustrates me. she was a girl who demanded my respect the moment i saw her.
>>
Rebecca was her name.

I met her way back in elementary. I don't remember that much about it, to be honest. But what i do remember is teachers using her to get me to do what they wanted, and, in the last day of class, confessing to her when we were alone in class. I blocked out most of the details, but i do remember it was a definitive rejection.

I still don't know whether it was for the best, or whether it just made me think of women as unattainable dreams.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.