[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other great books for the socially retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Any other great books for the socially retarded?
>>
how to talk to anyone
/How-to-Talk-to-Anyone/9780722538074

go to book depository and add that, they deliver worldwide with free shipping
>>
>>28242767
>Actually buying self help books
>>
you fucks seem to think we broken. look how you faggots try to convince us the grass is greener, when we no its all a stage fake smile shit show.

i hope we all get nuked and you eat your children. you forked tongue heathens.
>>
Also, im happy that you are trying to help yourself anon, im not socially retarded, but a have social anxiety caused from being bullied when i was a kid by such a great number of people (not just a small group of bullies) that it got printed into my brain that anyone that im not certain to be friendly causes me anxiety, girls specially since all the trauma made me really insecure of my self, that plus being fat when i was a kid.
dont know if that's of any use to you, just felt that writting about it, kinda makes things clearer...
>>
The Last Wish by Andrei Sapkowski
>>
>>28242469
Is this book really good?
>>
>>28243034
I dont think it works for spergs
>>
>>28242469
Influence by Robert Cialdini.

>>28242818
>>28242822
Shouldn't you be commenting on a youtube video right now?
>>
>>28243034
yes, it won't explain you how to behave, it will teach you how to create empathy with other people
>>
>>28242818
But you are broken anon. The grass IS greener on the other side when you have a cute loving girlfriend, a job you enjoy, and family that loves you.

Stop being a miserable cunt.
>>
>>28243077
In other words it's effectively worthless.
>>
>>28243103
Women and men have different conceptions of love. Mutual love does not exist without at least one partner settling for less than their own conception.

Having a partner is not objectively good; being single is not objectively bad.
>>
>>28243034
If you have no social skills it will make you go to awkward but tolerable.
If you don't have autism you will make friends.
>>
>>28243121
well if you have autism, or are really socially awkward to the point that people feel uncomfortable around you, you'll at least become tolerable like the other guy said
>>
>>28243253
Which I suppose is at least some improvement if you put it that way.
>>
>>28243273
yes, it helped me understand how to behave around people i just met until i feel comfortable enough around them to just calm down
>>
ego driven parasites whos only function is to consume, shit, and reproduce. would make your grass greener.

a bug, living on a rock, living a bugs life, thinks its happy and has purpose.

aawwww, how pathetic, but funny it will be when you're squashed like a bug.
>>
>>28243395
Are these song lyrics, or is your heart just bursting with angst?
>>
I would like to commit suicide by lighting myself on fire. Maybe get a rubber dinghy and tie myself down with weights before I pour kerosene everywhere so when I die my body just sinks to the ocean floor. A weighted net.
>>
>>28242469

For winner robots
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.