[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legitmate question Should I get Tinder? Is it exclusively for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
Legitmate question

Should I get Tinder? Is it exclusively for hook-ups? Is it worth it?
>>
Its pretty neat but you have to know how to game it right as a robot.

If you are good looking with no care for anonymity then its even easier and will get you laid within a week.
>>
Didn't work for me, might work for you
>>
Never tried it because I don't have a real fb.

I've had some luck with okc and poc though. Word of warning, only about 1 out of every 100 conversations would yield real world results. So have patience.

I did manage to bang a few broads that we're completely out of my league though. Give it a shot
>>
>>28242866
You dont need a real fb, unless they've changed the rules in the past month.

Fake accounts work just as well.
>>
>>28242750
>Its pretty neat but you have to know how to game it right as a robot.
Could you explain?
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 640x1136
>>28242465
Do it, it's better than nothing
>>
Post a pic. We'll tell you if you'll make it
>>
it is exclusively for normies. if you use it, you should die
>>
>>28243096
Sure. First you just just need to swipe right 24 hours a day. Then, after a few days of this once you get your first response, you need to use a hilariously creative one-liner that you should already have prepared from the per-requisite 10 years of comedic training. Keep in mind that if you aren't attractive this will fail, and then repeat. Don't use the same one-liner twice because otherwise it will become cliche, this is why the 10 years of comedic training is key.
>>
If you want random hook ups from tinder, you basically have to be in the top 5% of guys. Top 20% could probably get a date with average looking girls. Below that, your mainly looking at fatties and single mom's. If that's what your into, then for sure get tinder.
>>
File: fuck tinder.jpg (270 KB, 1112x1040) Image search: [Google]
fuck tinder.jpg
270 KB, 1112x1040
Tinder only works if your really good looking

Girls are faced with the fact that EVERY right swipe they make will be a match, so they can pick exactly who they want.

Your only hope on tinder is to find an obese girl
>>
I feel like doing an experiment.
-making a tinder account with attractive girl, only swiping right
-making a tinder account with a chad, only swiping right
-making a tinder account with an unattractive girl, only swiping right
-making a tinder account with an ugly guy, only swiping right

I sure do wonder what kind of results I'll get
>>
Your only hope with tinder is to match with somebody really really close to you... within 5 miles. Then you have the advantage of "were from the same area", and you both don't have to drive too far in case it doesn't work out.

This is assuming your not short, ugly and/or fat
>>
>>28243365
or don't know basic english
>>
>>28243096
>>28243238
Lol, this guy is doing it wrong.

The trick is to use ambiguous photos, dont take a picture of your face if its ugly. Use random pictures, or keep the face covered but the body in a good pose.
Or find an attractive guy who looks like you but put his picture under a filter so its hard to tell apart.

Remember, you just need to get that hook. Once she's on and you flirt like a chad, the pictures wont be as important. Eventually she wants a clear pic of you, and if she likes you enough on a personal level, she wont care if you are average looking.
>>
unless you're a 7/10 or above it will just make you feel bad about yourself. girls only go on tinder to hook up with chads. if you're not chad, the only girls you'll match with will be landwhales or bots, and you'll be competing like crazy with 100 other dudes to get the attention of the landwhales. so basically, fuck tinder.
>>
Tinder only works for Chads
>>
>>28242465
I don't see why you wouldn't get it.

Just don't be like other anons who delete it after one day because they didn't get matches with Stacey in the first five minutes
>>
OP here, the reason I have not tried it yet is A)little to no anonymity B) currently have no car
Tell me in the case b, am I fucked without one?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.