[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W a r m r a i n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: rainstorm.jpg (100 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
rainstorm.jpg
100 KB, 720x540
>wake up at 3:15
>warm air, clouds and thunder
>W a r m r a i n. First time this year

Does anyone else here love warm summer rainstorms? Something about that gentle tapping and cooling new breeze the rain brings is beyond comfy.

Does it /warmrain/ where you live?
Do you like the rain too anon?
>>
>>28242302
Love the rain but don't like humidity
>>
>>28242302
Not when there is a mother fucking tornado, but I live in the forest out in the country and I love all types of rain, it ggets dark out and /comfy
>>
I love the rain. I want to caress your eyebrows while listening to the rain.
>>
>>28242302
it probably sounds fucking weird but i feel really happy when im standing in warmrain. makes me feel alive again
>>
>>28242314
Where from, bama here ya humidity sucks sometimes like right after it rains then sky is clear and the sun is fucking toasting me, humidity is boiling meh ass crack off
>>
>>28242327
True, fuck a tornado
>>
This thread is filled with emo faggots sucking each others 4 inch cock in the rain, now with this being said whos first?
>>
Can you guys post come comfy rain pictures? I need a cozy thread to casually chill in while I do some homework.

>>28242336
When I was a kid I would do this. I think I'm going to do it soon again. It feels really nice doesn't it?

>>28242335
My tripcode was a mistake.
>>
>>28242376
I'm more like 4.75 inches, but no I love the rain and no I will not suck anyone's penis.
>>
File: Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas.jpg (310 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas.jpg
310 KB, 1280x1024
https://youtu.be/ebt0BR5wHYs

Here's a good song about rain from an old game I used to love to play.

>driving an old truck through the countryside in San Andreas
>starts raining
>this song starts playing

Even virtual rain is perfect. Rain is the best
>>
>>28242302
>taking a long summer nap
>it has been surprisingly chilli for a summer afternoon
>sudden thunder wakes you up
>you wake up half asleep to feel the chilli breeze coming from your half open window and the sight thick fog eating the church's Bell tower and all sorth of trees around
>you hear the sound of rain drops splashing heavily against the garden
>everything has this wierd golden aura that only comes on certain rainy days
>you just relax in bed and take it all in
>>
>>28242512
What you wrote reminds me of my childhood many summers ago, anon. Good days
>>
File: (10)images.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
(10)images.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>28242406
>rain will always be melancholic to you because you will never get to enjoy it with someone else
>>
you 100% my nigga

walking through warm summer rain is one of the most blissful experiences, too bad it's rare here.
>>
>tfw it's May and it's still 4 degrees celcius at night
>>
File: IMG_20160430_204045021.jpg (752 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160430_204045021.jpg
752 KB, 2592x1456
This is my view outside, I'm on my porch right now. Sorry the picture is bad, just took it on my crap phone.

It's slightly misting and you can hear scores of bugs singing from all directions. I like how the lights down the road are orange. It's not hot or cold out, but almost a hugging warm semi humid air. Very cozy.

Just as I'm finishing up this post its starting to actually rain rather than mist. There's raindrops on my touch screen.

Supreme
>>
>>28242302
anyone else /florida/ here?
thunderstorm capital of the country, we get storms virtually every single day during the summer
>>
File: 1461926282352.jpg (779 KB, 2048x1357) Image search: [Google]
1461926282352.jpg
779 KB, 2048x1357
bet youd like this pic op
>>
>>28242802
I'm in Georgia. When I go to Florida during the summers it always rains. I love it, it's always warm and wet
>>
>>28242876
I was hoping someone would post that. Thank you friend
>>
File: road - Copy.png (2 MB, 1071x897) Image search: [Google]
road - Copy.png
2 MB, 1071x897
i absolutely love the way it smells, thats the best part for me
>>
>>28242302
hey hack i remember you from that survival island experiment. any idea what happened to that or why it's offline?
>>
>>28243031
>>28243031
We have a new home

comfy.serverminer.com

Go there, that's the server address.
>>
is it safe to drink rain?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.