[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turn on kerrang Realise that all the great music is from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 33747884883838.jpg (48 KB, 720x646) Image search: [Google]
33747884883838.jpg
48 KB, 720x646
Turn on kerrang

Realise that all the great music is from the period of around 2000-2005 or there about.

We will never relive that era of music. Blink 182, alien ant farm, bowling for soup, sum 41, linkin park, the offspring, less than jake

What the fuck is this cancer music currently out now, what fucking genere is it?

I loved the punk rock music of the early 2000's but I could at least appreciate rap music like the game, 50 cent, Eminem, Dr dre etc.

I seriously cannot understand music these days, I'm 29.
>>
>>28242188

its true music was pretty shitty between 2006-2013 but its getting better again OP
>>
>>28242188
Literally crawling in my skin
>>
>>28242188
I loved that music too, but only I suspect because I was a hormonal teenager. It's not really that good
>>
File: 1453559393229.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1453559393229.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>28242283
I have very little knowledge of what's in the chats these days, but from what I know and heard its mostly Justin beiber and other nigger bitches featuring other cancer artists
>>
>>28242188
You're right, OP.

Whenever I turn on Spotify, I find myself listening to the same shit I was listening to in high school (Blink-182, New Found Glory, Motion City Soundtrack, etc.). Pretty feelsy.
>>
>>28242188
What the fuck are you talking about dude the LA punk and garage scene is fucking thriving.
LINKS FUCKING RELATED PLAYA shows out here are gr8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9e2oG0y3Jo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
=1xTY-6aachs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf_kcqq_cVQ
>>
I was talking about that with a friend the other day, like i know we're only at the beggining of this century, but if you look at the 20th century you will find names like Sinatra, Elvis, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, John Denver, The Doors, so much fucking good music, and it's so depressing that 50 years from now the good music people remember is fking hardwell and all that garbage normie music
>>
The problem is that you're not interested in music, you're just interested in nostalgia.

There have been tons of albums from the past decade that I've loved, and I have a lot of favorites from every decade from the 60's onward.

To be fair though, I put a lot of time into trying new music and not everyone has the patience to listen and relisten to albums trying to find something they like.
>>
>>28242583
the only good music i've found recently is all indie music suggested from listening to tame impala (snowmine, cigarettes after sex, heartless bastards)
>>
OP here. I've found the amount of new music of any genre has decreased significantly since that era so yes, I feel new music is just awful. Bring me back anyday, I want to go back
>>
>>28242923
Meant to say, new music that I've liked since that era, sorry.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.