[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there even a point to getting into politics when no matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: cat.jpg (133 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
133 KB, 1600x1200
Is there even a point to getting into politics when no matter how you do your research on it, or try to discuss it with others, it's always going to come down to you being either an oversensitive SJW libcuck, or a nazi /pol/tard conservacuck?
>>
>>28242081
..............what????????????q?
>>
>>28242081

i don't think the world is as black and white as you think it is
>>
try /leftypol/

they hate both the SJW politically correct bullshit and the /pol/tard nazi bullshit equally

people exist who are on the left but fucking despise SJWs

people exist who are on the right who aren't conservative fundie idiots or nazi assholes

they aren't in the majority, of course, but they are out there
>>
>>28242146

Looking at the choices for US president, it looks like the world really is making me see black and white.
>>
If those are the only rational conclusions to potentially come to what`s the problem?
>>
Follow people in the middle then

The Rubin Report is a very good moderate show
>>
>>28242193
Politics is the new religion. Thank the 'enlightened' people for democracy and the death of god.
>>
>>28242081
I'd recommend either going to college or reading many books on the subject. The priblem with asking people here is that most are ignorant.

Calling someone an SJW is just a way to dismiss their views. Since this place is very sexist and racist, peoppe who oppose it will get labeled as an SJW even though their argument is sound.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice_warrior
>>
Social justice warriors are a boogey man created by /pol/ which needless to say is filled with non voting children and nazis
>>
>>28242374
>>28242405
reddit no
>>
>>28242374
>>28242405
Fuck off libcucks. R9k is a still a center-right board.
>>
I have come to the conclusion that anyone that calls themself a leftwing / sjw / rightwing / conservative / whatever the fuck else come up with should be put in camps. Both sides are equally useless. There is no point in having 2 parties that just fuck shit up to blame the opposing party once they are in charge of this shithole. Sure there are exceptions but they are fucking rare.
>>
>>28242431
>>28242452

Case in point. OP in case you were curious, this shows how close minded this board is. Anyone not within their goalposts is just dismissed.

And they are too stupid to recognize it.
>>
>>28242193
You know it's a valid position to say all of the available candidates suck, right? That's the position of the majority of americans.
>>
>>28242575
Sanders is solid and so is Jill Stein.
>>
I'm curious: who would /r9k/ vote for?

Strawpoll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10095937
>>
>>28242405
>boogeyman
It's pejorative used to describe an actual group of people. To say that they don't exist or that they don't have any influence is dishonest.
>>
>>28242452

Fuck off I dont want to be associated with that cancer
>>
>>28242697
You have gotta be fucking joking
>>
>>28242794

Shitty poll. You forgot to include the parties for Donald, shillary, and bernout.
>>
>>28242697
>Sanders is solid
>bread and circuses for everyone is a solid policy

The fuck?
>>
>>28242697
>guy who promises to do a bunch of legislative stuff, applying for the executive branch with no plans to accomplish previously mentioned stuff, is solid

kill you'reself
>>
>>28242794
>not voting Trump
absolutely despicable.
>>
>>28243787
Nope. They have actual platforms to deal with the issues faced by Americans. Maybe you arent bright enough to accurately identify the issue, and study which policies solve them.

>>28243827
Not even remotely does bread and circus describe his platform. Are you mentally retarded?

>>28243885
He has a plan, you probably are simply ignorant on what it entails. Google kiddo, use it.
>>
Don't worry about it.

The world's going to shit no matter what. Don't waste your time worrying about what cunt gets put into what office.
>>
>>28244732
Cynical attitude is just masked impotence. The world is only fucked if people think and act as you do. Still plenty of resources and time to start moving in the right direction.

Don't be such a baby, actually stand for something, otherwise you're a mere victim of what others decide to do.

Stop being a coward.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.