[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you hate how normies think the internet consists only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pepe he have gun.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
pepe he have gun.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
Don't you hate how normies think the internet consists only of facebook, twitter, tinder, instagram and youtube?

It seriously makes me mad. Like you have some fucking journalist saying "the internet is going WILD about this!" when really he just means all these norm sites.

Norms must all be rounded up and sent to death camps.
>>
>>28242075
because these sites are the important ones. No one gives a shit about anything that's not on Facebook, Twitter, Tinder, Instagram or YouTube. It's as easy as that. If all of these normies would be browsing /r9k/ it would a part of what's considered important.
>>
>>28242115
they aren't important at all. they're just quagmires of normie stupidity
>>
>>28242139
Do you seriously think news sites or society in general would give a flying fuck about what is posted on this board or on literally any other site that's not FTTIY? If literally half the people on the planet use these sites they are considered important by new sites because they generate traffic and most people will be able to connect with it in a way. Society thinks of the internet as the big sites. Everything that is not a part of FTTIY is not considered "the internet" by normies.
>>
>>28242252
which is retarded
>>
>>28242075
It actually is tho just add a few more pages.
Any website I used to visit has been dead for a decade and any website I find has stopped updating years ago.
The only site left from my childhood is this board games and chat site which has a whopping 20 people at peak time
>>
>>28242265
Our whole society is retarded but nothing's gonna change. 4chan is way beyond it's glory days and other chans won't make a difference. It sure is retarded but nothing is gonna change as long as people are not gonna change. And they won't. You are like me and pretty much everyone else here a social outcast that most likely can't connect to society in any way and whom's opinion is not conforming with society's point of view.
But it's nothing new that people are retarded and will stay retarded for the rest of time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.