[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women willingly sleep with other guys although they'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1414535221327.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1414535221327.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>women willingly sleep with other guys although they're in a relationship
>this is actually not that unusual
god damn, they're literally vermin. women are scum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfFMkdxX0sM
>>
>>28241945
Men do it on higher rate though.
>>
File: Carl-Jung-mod.jpg (577 KB, 1112x1576) Image search: [Google]
Carl-Jung-mod.jpg
577 KB, 1112x1576
>>28241945
I'm fascinated by the whole social game dynamic in the modern niell Strauss and classic Eric Berne/ Nash model sense.

I find it interesting that men are becoming more aware that women operate on a different system of socialization protocols then men and that men have developed methods for systematizing and exploiting those protocols.
>>
>>28242045
I find that fascinating as well. Women clearly operate differently than men, and to me it seems like they're more exploitable than men.
>>
>>28242078
>>28242045
Youre deluded if you think that's the case. 95% of men are desperate beta dorks. Women are only easy to exploit if you're chad. And then it's not even exploitation, being dominated by chad is what they desire, its what their biological programming leads them towards
>>
>>28242078
Both can be exploited, after all, women have been doing this to men since the dawn of time. Men are only now realizing why they've been exploited and are developmening -very systimatically- responses to defend themselves and allow for social engineering that women normally dominate at or do inherently. The next phase is when women figure out they've been programmed by male social engineering for the last 20 years or so and move to develop thier own second generation defences.

Then things will get interesting.
>>
>>28242172
But how do you define a chad? And I doubt that as much as 95% of men are beta dorks. You must be trolling.

At least 50% are capable of slaying pussy, they just don't know how to.
>>
>>28242192
Yeah, but by that time realistic sex robots will emerge so fuck women
>>
>>28241945
Yeah thats totally something only women do.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28242275
t. bitter female bitch
>>
>>28241973
no they dont they just admit it more readily
>>
>>28242216
Hopefully the eventual decline in the value of pussy will lead to less antagonistic agonizingly strategic social interactions between men and women.

Let's face it, men get off on the feeling of power they derive from having "gamed" a females emotional social topology. But ultimately the only game being played here is *her* fucking game. Real men don't stoop to such pathetic lows.

Hopefully women 2.0 will be ready for a post-sexually-socio antagonistic life
>>
>>28242294
>>28242316
shits true though.

t. a cheater with a lot of cheater friends.
>>
>>28242351
I really don't think I've ever known a single girl. Maybe once and that's because she couldn't get the guy she wanted. Even then he ended up pump and dumping her and I ghosted her after she told me.
>>
>>28242204
The protypical chad is 6 ft or taller, good looking, charismatic, white, physically competent.
>>
>>28242544
>good looking
>white
these terms are both vague and subjective. what counts as a good looking man? and what can be considered white? are slavs white or are only germanic people white?
>>
File: 521e778fafa96f658d000028.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
521e778fafa96f658d000028.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>>28242544
Chad controls women's emotions by being a sexual object. Chad doesn't need any bullshit beta orbiter tier faggot "game"
>>
>>28242610
>are slavs white

Okay lets not be ridiculous here
>>
>tfw too ugly to cheat
>tfw bf is too ugly to cheat on me either

feels good man
>>
File: 1460747637523.jpg (669 KB, 1385x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460747637523.jpg
669 KB, 1385x2048
Re member: women are superficial emotional strategists and you can easily exploit them for sex by emotionally "confusing" her.

https://youtu.be/6WKDDwDhcjA

It is completely acceptable for a rational, modern, masculine male to resort to exploiting social engineering to attain female companionship.

There is nothing wrong with using your superior intelligence of female emotional states to score pussy
>>
File: 1424576480016.jpg (65 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1424576480016.jpg
65 KB, 563x542
>tfw regularly fuck married women I meet on Craigslist
It's the easiest pussy around. I'm a fat NEET and I can still easily bang married women who are several points more attractive than me. I can't imagine what it's like for Chads.
>>
>>28241945
This vid is bullshit

lmao what kind of slut would actually take some random guy seriously when he is promising something better than the relationship she already has that is there

he's literally just being chad
>>
>>28241945
Ive found it easier to deal with by assuming all women are like this and not letting oneits syndromes control my pursuits too much.

The trade off is a loss of romance. I feel very little for those I talk with now. Its depressing to think i might miss out on true love since i cant trust any of em.
>>
>>28242785
>rational, modern, masculine
guy in the vid is none of those things. that hairline. calling the other beta guy a chode for following the girl to vancouver. could hear the contempt in his voice. He is desperately trying to be alpha and it shows
>>
>>28243025
Romance is only possible with virgins

It's all calculation and game strategy after that
>>
>>28243041
Well yah. The vid guy literally calls himself "the puppet master"

He's a faggot.
>>
>>28243025
>true love

Doesn't exist in reality. The sooner you can fully digest this, the far happier you'll be in life even while single.
>>
>>28242045
desu i'm disgusted by the scientific breakdown of social behavior
>>
>>28242078
>Women clearly operate differently than men
I completely agree with this and I think being taught we are the same is the root of a lot of frustration for young men.

In short male intellectualism is about creating general theories that describe as much phenomenon as possible
While female intellectualism is treating each problem and unique and doing whatever it takes to solve that problem
>>
File: notsmilingnow.jpg (74 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
notsmilingnow.jpg
74 KB, 454x453
>>28243086
Maybe not even true love, that sounds ridiculous reading it again.

Just the feels of love given by our brain. Im not getting those right now.

I had more feels for girls I had unrequited crushes on back in high school and college than the girls reciprocating with me today.

Maybe its just the girls i really like arent in my league.
>>
>>28243025
Yea, exactly this. I still keep a gf but I'm completely detached and if we broke up honestly don't think I could even get myself to bother getting another one at this point. Feels like ptsd or something.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.