[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your various social rejections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1455495412265 (1).jpg (348 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455495412265 (1).jpg
348 KB, 1280x1280
>Hang out with girl for months
>Ask her out
>"I'm not looking for anything right now".
>She's fucking a tall, popular, wealthy Tyrone two doors down in my varsity dorm a week later

That was 2012, the last time I ever actually "attempted" approaching women. Never again.
>>
>>28241108
what a terrible and unique story
no man has been rejected before
>>
I know this is a cuckbait thread but I just want to say if you hang out with a girl more than 2 times and don't even get a kiss, break that bitch off.
>>
What the fuck do you want her to say? "I'm not interested in you"? Then you would still be here, bitching about women being whores. Get over yourself. You're not the first man who's ever been rejected and you won't be the last.
>>
>>28241142
Mate you're supposed to kiss a girl on the first date or you're going to end up in the friend zone. That's literally what's expected. If you don't kiss her on the first date she won't see any romance with you.
>>
>make out with guy in his bed
>he tries to get in my pants but i keep stopping him
>a few days later i ask him out
>he says no
>eventually unfriends me

most of my reject are like this, I can always get the guys to kiss me but I can't always keep them interested
I don't care that much as I lose interest quite fast as well
>>
>>28241108
>pic related hairy back
I might be single but at least I will never put my hand on a filthy arab hairball
>>
>>28241265
Fucking cock tease
>>
>senior year of uni
>taking bullshit history class to get enough credits to grad
>Hit it off with girl
>Start dating
>Lots of sex
>Fast forward a month and she breaks up with me
>Find out she only dated me to get all her first sexual experiences out of the way since she heard some Chad complain that he hates virgins
>She chose me because I was a harmless loser
>I was contemplating asking her to marry me
>>
>>28241108
>Wealthy
>Tyrone

Nice cuck thread but a weathy college nigglet is a unicorn.
>>
>>28241346
Chad wins again.can he be stopped?
>>
>>28241321
idgaf i don't like sleeping around with mansluts especially
>>
>>28241442
now, you just like making out with them in their beds
i bet you feel real proud
>>
>>28241471
i have a bf now but when i'm single i don't mind kissing as many boys as i find attractive
it doesn't make me proud it just feels nice you know
>>
>>28241265
slut tbo
>>
What do you mean by you "hung out" with her for several months? Just the 2 of you? Or as in being in the same social group?
>>
>like a girl on my uni course
>tell some mutual friends
>one suggests ignoring her
>"ignore her, it'll make her like you more"
>try ignoring her
>she ignores me back
>we haven't spoken in 2 years
>see her most days at uni
>friend who told me to ignore her is now her best friend
>pretty sure they're having an affair
>they make out I'm a horrible person
>tell people and they believe it
>mutual friends drift away
>no longer talk to him or any other mutual friends
>forever alone
>>
>>28241135

Oh but there's more

>Try it out with short Ethiopian girl
>Try getting her out at various events, makes up excuses
>Finally ask one more time, makes another excuse....."Im studying", "So and So can't come with me".
>She's actually living it up with a tall, popular Ugandan guy....

This again was 4 years ago. Rejected yet again for a tall, popular Tyrone.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.