[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you see a real qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: E3B.jpg (30 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
E3B.jpg
30 KB, 800x522
>spring is now in full bloom
>decide to walk outside in the park today
>suddenly see the most qt blonde girl in a white summer dress reading alone on a bench
>my heart stops
>I can't help but stare at this angel
>wish I could talk to her but realize I am have no way with words
>walk past her and then look back just one more time entranced
>immediately go back home feeling awful

You know, sometimes I can convince myself its fine being alone. But then once in awhile you see girls like this and the feels come rushing back all at once. It hurts to live /r9k/
>>
File: I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg (17 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg
17 KB, 400x369
>>28240789
same feeling when i spot a qt in de train and i know i will probably never see her again.
>>
File: qt with braids outdoors.jpg (305 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
qt with braids outdoors.jpg
305 KB, 2048x1365
>>28240789
I know how you feel friend. It's rough. Lots of cute girls come into my shop, but I'm too autistic to speak to them.
>>
>>28240929
Yeah I don't fall hard for "hot" stacy looking girls. The cute ones though, those hit me hard.
>>
>>28240789
This sounds like the poem First Love by John D. Clare
>>
File: grass qt.jpg (1 MB, 2529x2447) Image search: [Google]
grass qt.jpg
1 MB, 2529x2447
>>28241015
same for me man. What makes it hard is that it's an organic grocery and deli shop, so it attracts all the cute and sweet hippy/healthy girls from the community collage just up the road.
>>
>>28241114
>First Love

BY JOHN CLARE
I ne'er was struck before that hour
With love so sudden and so sweet,
Her face it bloomed like a sweet flower
And stole my heart away complete.
My face turned pale as deadly pale,
My legs refused to walk away,
And when she looked, what could I ail?
My life and all seemed turned to clay.

And then my blood rushed to my face
And took my eyesight quite away,
The trees and bushes round the place
Seemed midnight at noonday.
I could not see a single thing,
Words from my eyes did start-
They spoke as chords do from the string,
And blood burnt round my heart.

Are flowers the winter's choice?
Is love's bed always snow?
She seemed to hear my silent voice,
Not love's appeals to know.
I never saw so sweet a face
As that I stood before.
My heart has left its dwelling-place
And can return no more.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.