[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fu k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: c23.jpg (40 KB, 600x641) Image search: [Google]
c23.jpg
40 KB, 600x641
I just broke off with 2 years gf , ask anything robots
>>
What was her problem and how many times did chad fuck her?
>>
Will you actually answer questions about this?
>>
Rate her sexual output on a scale of one to 10 at 6 month intervals.
>>
She was very unstable and a control freak didn't have time to fuck chad cause she would stay in the house 24/7
>>
I will answer all the serious questions
>>
Give me strength to break up with mine too pls, im too weak. I'm very scared of something but im not sure what (serious).
>>
Youre scared because you created a routine , and once shes gone you will feel that something is missing but believe me i wasted 2 years feeling scared of being alone but its better than feeeling miserable , if the relstionship is toxic , walk away when you can dont drag the inevitable like i did
>>
>>28240877
Scared how? She might commit sudoku?
>>
>>28240953
Makes sense. The relationship isn't toxic, just not rewarding anymore. Cost/benefit ratio is way off.
>>
>>28240972
>>28240972
Nah, even though she does love me very much, which makes it more difficult. I think >>28240953
is part of the reason. And maybe partly because im terrible at dealing with super-emotionally loaded situations. And I genuinely hate the thought of hurting someone I care about like that, despite knowing that I'm being selfish for prolonging it.
>>
fuck off normiescumfag
>>
>>28240639
>having a gf for 2 years
You need to Gtfo desu
>>
>>28241061
Band-aid. Really there's no other way. You know this already. You're probably going to end up waiting one more day, again.

Set a date no longer than a week from now and do it, you know what's best.

Obligatory sage because normie
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-06.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-06.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
Im just here to help some fellow robots out who seek some advice senpai
>>
what's your feel level?

1 = Not giving a fuck
10= sobbing and panic attacks
>>
About 5 cause i finally got away from it , but it will take a bit to settle back into the single life , i welcome it though , i feel much better and i wont miss much.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.