[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just going to say I've been working my ass off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1457548287805.jpg (70 KB, 496x413) Image search: [Google]
1457548287805.jpg
70 KB, 496x413
I'm just going to say I've been working my ass off at this university for almost two weeks now. I've gone out every day dressed like I'm about the meet the love of my life, I'm as clean and fresh as possible. I've been friendly, I've put myself out there, I made a facebook, I got a couple phone numbers. I didn't sit in the back of class.

I ate lunch with people. I offered to hang out with people or play games with some guys. I've done literally, every possible fucking thing I could think of to be nice, fun, and approachable and I've completely failed in every aspect.

The fucked up part of this is not that I've taken the advice of mentally retards normalfags that infest this place, but that I no longer have a place to call home with people similar to me who are involuntary incels.

UI hate all of you pricks, and none of you belong here.
>>
>>28240549
>I've completely failed in every aspect

Pfffthahahaha what a loser
>>
>lists reason why he is a normie
>none of u belong here
kek'd, f.am
>>
>>28240549
I don't understand how you failed?

>I got a couple phone numbers
>I ate lunch with people.

What was your goal, OP? My guess is to make friends? you're halfway there?
>>
>>28240596
wow normalfags here really are evil. OP was right. They naturally get on with each other and then give virgins and NEETs false advice.
>>
>>28240549
>I got a couple phone numbers.
>I ate lunch with people.
Before I even go off on you for being a fucking normalfag, let me ask exactly what the problem is here?
>>
>>28240793
it doesnt actually work. they dont text back and they dont invite you to anything
>>
File: 1434905761359.jpg (31 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
1434905761359.jpg
31 KB, 300x358
> he still has daily contact with people
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.