[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /savage/ here? >violent assault on the homeless >torture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: hdpepe.jpg (863 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
hdpepe.jpg
863 KB, 4500x4334
Who /savage/ here?

>violent assault on the homeless
>torture small animals
>set gasoline fires in public bathrooms

/savage/ general

Not allowed: moralfags
>>
>>28240371
not /savage/ or moralfag, just curious about what do you get from torturing small animals? Is it empowering? Entertaining?

Could just be moralfag bait tho.
>>
more like /insecure/

keep at it op, maybe one day you will feel something
>>
>>28240430

Because he was abused and neglected as a child and pisses the bed like a little faggot. Sage and ignore. Do not reply to this thread.
>>
>>28240371
the raped by your stepdad trifecta.
>>
>>28240371
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

adfx
>>
>>28240437
>>28240454
Is baiting really this easy?
maybe I should try it
>>
I shoot a nigger every day I live on this earth.
>>
I like the OP
>>
File: 1449242921598.png (119 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
1449242921598.png
119 KB, 635x493
>>28240437
>>28240454

>Not allowed: moralfags
>>
I violently assault homeless people with pets and them I burn them alive, what now big nig?
>>
For the longest time I would have just considered this behavior 'edgy' and immature, but recently I've somewhat changed my mind. After a few years of heavy drug use and being put on medication, I increasingly feel a certain bloodlust and reckless disregard, nearly all the time. While at one point my anxiety would tell me to get away from people, now I actively want to kill them.
>>
>>28241018
whats immature about killing people
>>
i cant do those things myself, but i support you my fellow frog.
>>
>TFW

normies, chads, stacies, die

i make shirts with their faces on em... to show reeeespect.
>>
>>28240371
i'm not a moral fag, but that's just plain edgy, m8
>>
>>28241705
>edgy

Nice reddit catchphrase
>>
>>28240371
Do these count?
1.Wrote an article promoting Purina(they're on fire for their toxic dog food)
2.Wrote a shill article promoting George Soros
3.Other shillings I've done
>>
>>28241838

Not savage at all
>>
ITT: people trying to act cool
>>
>>28240371
absolutely savage mate, keep up the good work.
>>
you are the definition of normalslime
they do all that just more subtle ways

fuck off retarded underaged
>>
i touched myself in a class and i cummed behind stacy.
Am i savage?
>>
>>28241724
You are trying to hard to fit in. You know where to go back to >>>/reddit/
>>
>>28241957

> spotted the butthurt animal loving faggot
>>
>>28241997
There are less posts in support of OP you're the one who's trying to fit in
>>
>>28241918
So shilling isn't savage? It's still psychopathic.
>>
>>28242039
You're embarrassing yourself. Just go
>>
>violent assault against myself

Somebody stop me
>>
>>28242053
it's just annoying I don't have to read a shill thread if I don't want to
>>
File: jew frog on a stick.jpg (600 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
jew frog on a stick.jpg
600 KB, 1456x2592
>>28240371

Nice try FBI. I bet you're getting bored making loli threads and want to get some violent criminals to admit to their crimes. We oldfags know you have our IP addresses and can track us in over 300 ways, and that's just with you're bare hands.
>>
File: 1342575837674.jpg (18 KB, 481x358) Image search: [Google]
1342575837674.jpg
18 KB, 481x358
I asked a guy who people told me later was kinda of a scumbag if he could have an ounce of weed I bought ordered to his place once. I never got the news and broke into his place at 4am with a bat, flight suit (think military onesie), gas mask, and gloves on. But then I found out I forgot the rope, was kind of noisy in my escape, and ended up just hitting him with the bat a few times when I came back

I later found out it never did arrive at his place

>mfw
>>
This is absolutely sickening.
Please do not tell me that 4channers have become this sick.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.