[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Did you enjoy your birthday Anon? Promise? Good, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: Bonnie.png (454 KB, 427x567) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie.png
454 KB, 427x567
>"Did you enjoy your birthday Anon? Promise? Good, I'm glad. I mean I put a lot of thought into today. I figured you weren't a huge fan of surprises so I was worried you'd sort of be reluctant to go for a picnic and stuff. Did you like your presents? Oh no, I wasn't...I mean I know you appreciate them, I just didn't know if you'd find them weird or something. Well I'm glad you had a fun day Anon, because I really really did. And I hope it made up for all those other birthdays you spent by yourself. Goodnight Anon, I love you with all my heart."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwjQYe6h0TY ]
>>
>>28240269
Too sweet for me, 6/10
>>
>>28240269
Is that a real girl.
>>
File: 1457630505818.gif (938 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457630505818.gif
938 KB, 500x281
>tfw my birthday was a couple of days ago and i sat around on here and didnt hear from or speak to anybody, like every other day
>>
>>28240269
Off topic but sick song OP.
>>
File: Emily.png (511 KB, 585x599) Image search: [Google]
Emily.png
511 KB, 585x599
>"Would you like to kiss me Anon? It's just that I can tell you hold back a lot in terms of what you're willing to tell me about yourself, but if you'd like to kiss me then I'd like that very much. It's okay Anon, I'm not going to freak out or anything. I mean we're almost at my place so I thought I'd be upfront and ask you instead of just hoping you would and then regretting it if you didn't. Look it's okay if you don't want to, maybe I misrea-"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP_LAnhQAiY ]
>>
File: Eve.jpg (141 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Eve.jpg
141 KB, 1080x720
>"You were such a nice kid Anon, what went wrong? What happened to make you this hateful and bitter towards the world and everyone in it? I know you've been hurt Anon and I know you're too sensitive and stubborn to let anybody hurt you again but unless you want to live your whole life trapped inside yourself you're going to have to believe that some people want to get to know you and want to like you for who you are. That I want to get to know you for who you are. Anon I can tell you're not the cold and distant person you pretend to be, and I know you only pretend to be that way so people won't try and get close enough to cause you any harm. But it would be a shame for our lives to part ways with as little between us as there was when we first met Anon. Just know that I consider you a friend, okay? Even if we've never really talked and even though we know next to nothing about each other, just know that I would love to have you in my life."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX__4aHwYzM ]
>>
>>28240269
i hate picnics tho, why would i want to spend my birthday outside of all places?
>>
>you have to believe that some people want to get to know you and want to like you for who you are

this lie hurts the most
>>
>>28241021
well shit.

looks like im going to start drinking right now.
>>
File: Expectations Vs Reality.webm (2 MB, 800x342) Image search: [Google]
Expectations Vs Reality.webm
2 MB, 800x342
>>28240869
Let the feels wash over me and take me far away from this dreadful place.
>>
File: Simone.jpg (883 KB, 1079x1466) Image search: [Google]
Simone.jpg
883 KB, 1079x1466
>"Hey, look Anon. It's not that I don't like you or anything it's just I don't think we're looking for the same thing at this point in life. I mean I sort of had this idea of who you were and what you were like and, well, I guess I assumed too much. There's nothing wrong with wanting a more innocent and romancey sort of relationship but I did that sort of thing in my teens. I'm looking for stability now, and something I know is going to be more than just holding hands and having a crush on someone. I really hope you'll find a girl who wants that kind of thing, I'm sure you will. It's just not me. I'm sorry."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFgiXRnzH0k ]
>>
>>28240269
In reality no woman would ever say this kind of shit

this is just robot fantasy and that's absolutely okay, because I also fantasize about having a gf that loves me
>>
File: Samantha.jpg (163 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Samantha.jpg
163 KB, 1080x720
>"The time has come Anon. Your life is about to come to an end. Don't lie to yourself and say you didn't see this day coming. Every decision you've made since you were just a teenager has led to this point, all that's needed now is for you to go through with it. You've pushed people away, kept them away, turned down the opportunities that could have let you take a different path. But no. You chose this one Anon. This lonely road you've been walking by yourself for over a decade now has come to an end. And this is your end Anon. This is the end of your life. This is the consequence of a life defined by hatred and fear. Goodbye Anon, let your rest be long and undisturbed."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-19C3FDN4 ]
>>
>>28241021
this one hits to close to home.
oreganol
>>
>>28241290
G 5 9
>>
>>28241290
Samantha looks like my guidance counselor in high school and that brings back memories of her
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.