[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point in your life did you realize that you were never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1454762204205.png (29 KB, 680x359) Image search: [Google]
1454762204205.png
29 KB, 680x359
At what point in your life did you realize that you were never going to fit in with society?

For me it was the summer after 8th grade when I was seeing everyone around me doing fun things and spending time together while I sat alone in my room playing video games

After that I just kind of had a breakdown and cut off everyone in my life
>>
>>28240207
God damn it man that picture gives me the worst fucking feels.
I wish this was all a dream and I could just go back to being a kid during the summertime

On topic though: it was probably about when I was 10ish, that's when the kids stopped caring about things like games and started caring about dating and shit, from there on I was just kind of distant from everybody because I was un-dateable and I just wanted to play vidya or watch TV not discuss ass sizes of the girls in class
by 7th grade I had been so disconnected from society that I didn't even know how to engage in fucking conversation anymore
>>
File: sadness.jpg (36 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
36 KB, 500x380
>>28240314
Don't worry m8 we'll all wake up one day
>>
File: 1462011795419.jpg (39 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1462011795419.jpg
39 KB, 960x768
>>28240207
The 9th grade.
>be me on band trip to ny, ny
>staring up at the stars on a boat cruse around liberty island asking myself how long I'd be alone
>had just stopped over eating at the buffet bellow deck
>tfw cool gay chick was trying to get me to dance with the others when I was eating
>didn't know how to dance so I refused as usual
Basically then, on the boat. It was a very fun trip (lasted all of spring break), but I've been melancholly ever since the 9th grade.
>the only time I've been out of FL.
I suck at telling stories for some reason.
>>
>>28240207
>aged 15 or so
>whole school year in some bullshit meeting
>"how many of you think you'll have kids some day?"
>"okay, that's too many hands, so how many think you *won't* ever have kids?"
>my hand is the only one raised

Aged 33 now, looks like I was right.
>>
>>28240654
> Shit stories
> unlikable
> better become a tripfag so I can spread this misery around more efficiently and make /r9k/ a worse place
>>
File: 1387973049210.jpg (150 KB, 1240x1890) Image search: [Google]
1387973049210.jpg
150 KB, 1240x1890
>>28240207

>currently listening to minecraft music on youtube
>never played minecraft
>im 26
>NEET
>live with mother
>studying programming for the meme developer job like every other NEET
>see this image in OP
>for a second, desperately hope that miracles are real
>>
>>28240679
Damn that hit me hard...

O iguana le
>>
>>28240778
For fucks sake... This thread is too depressing
>>
>>28240207

>summer
>doing homework

I don't think so chief
>>
>>28241355
Elementary school, middle school and high school all gave me math packets to do each summer. I believe in high school in sophomore year we got an English packet too.
>>
After finishing my second masters.

I fought it for so long, tried so hard, and in the end nothing made difference.

Who would want to fit in with those idiots anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.