[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is it boys. Tonight is my fate. I am FINALLY going to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1168-00-06.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1168-00-06.jpg
369 KB, 1920x1200
This is it boys. Tonight is my fate.

I am FINALLY going to a party. inb4 "gtfo normalfag" no Im autistic, im a KHV.

Theres a party tonight with like 10 guys and 10 girls and 2 of the girls are absolutely beautiful and I am making it my mission to hit on them as much as I can since I can hide behind alcohol. Ive rarely gone to parties, especially with babes.

If I leave tonight as I came: I will come back and give some money away then just check out of earth.

Tonight.
>>
>>28240136
Look forward to feeling great tonight and totally empty tomorrow.
>>
House party? Where at op?
>>
File: tumblr_o08q6xdyeQ1v33hszo1_1280.png (131 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o08q6xdyeQ1v33hszo1_1280.png
131 KB, 600x500
>>28240136
Good luck OP! you can do it
>>
>>28240136
>my mission to hit on them as much as I can since I can hide behind alcohol.

enjoy embarrassing yourself and becoming the laughing stock of ~20 people
>>
>>28240136
If this is your first time getting drunk, or drunk in public, I can 90% guarantee you that you will embarrass yourself by overplaying how drunk you are and how much of the alcohol is talking.

Otherwise, disregard and good luck, you'll make it.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 766x960
>>28240136
>tfw youve done this
>tfw you remember everything
>tfw your a complete oaf when drunk
>tfw thinking of another making this mistake

I hope it works out. If it doesn't you could always suck start a gun...
>>
Don't get too drunk. Drinking in public settings takes a lot of practice for autists such as us.
>>
Great, I could use some money.
>>
OP is going to fair so fucking hard its not even funny. He's already building the night into his head what he thinks its going to be like. 10 guys and 2 good looking girls? You realize all 10 are going to be hitting on them too right? How do you stack up against these 10 other guys? What will happen in reality is you'll show up already too drunk, awkwardly talk to people, maybe you'll make a move on her and she'll either ignore you or politely let you know she isn't interested.
>>
>>28240136
Jealous bro. Good luck!
>>
File: 1458746679333.jpg (713 KB, 1205x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458746679333.jpg
713 KB, 1205x1200
>Op at the party
>>
>>28240385
That is me at the few parties Ive been to. This is why Im pregaming and coming hammered but not drunk out of my brains.

>>28240248
Not first time. First time was last year and I threw up with very little. Now my tolerance is much higher and I know how to handle alcohol.

>>28240368
I know, every guy will be hitting on her shes so fucking hot. Which is why Im targeting the second hottest, and also I will be the most hammered so I can use that to my ability to do whatever the fuck I want

GOD i hope this turns out well. Ive already trimmed my pubes
>>
>>28240385
this picture hits ridiculously close to home
>>
>>28240451
You dumb fuck should stayed sober so you bantz like a pro.

Use the drink excuse as a way to connect with drunk Stacey's. Then you drink soda and fake it. Rape her later.

Profit
>>
>>28240451
>Which is why Im targeting the second hottest

Now you're thinking. When you approach her, make sure to make it known she is SECOND. Ask her "so whats up with your pretty friend?"
>>
>>28240535
No im very quiet and awkward when Im sober but Im kinda chad when buzzed
>>
>>28240569
wouldnt that just make me an asshole? But I see what youre saying, theyre both very attractive and they both KNOW it. So its a very difficult mission, but I think its doable
>>
>>28240136
>has friends
OUT
>>
>>28240580
Holy shit basic social skills does not make you "chad"
>>
>finally get invited to a house party
>it's supposed to be huge
>get there
>it's 15 people, half of whom I went to high school with and a keg
>only girl there is my old friend's gf
>get shitfaced and spend the night in a corner babbling to myself before passing out
>tfw you will never get to enjoy a real party
>>
>>28240203
THIS

Chad is confident and hits on girls and touches them. Women go crazy over how he's such a "flirt". You do the same and you're a disgusting creep.

Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.

Just fucking LMAO at thinking "game" even exits.
>>
>>28240947
This is my worst nightmare. Don't do this to me.
>>
>>28240172
>tumblr filename
get out you worthless faggot
>>
>>28240385
If I'm something like this what is wrong with me
>>
File: fPTi0rq.jpg (77 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
fPTi0rq.jpg
77 KB, 610x488
>>28241006
>>28240947
Good house parties are life changing. They're better when you're younger though.

>mfw had sex at house party
>mfw did acid at house party
>mfw made music
>fought some bros
>adventures

Good times guys. Good times.
>>
>>28240385
I'm not sure I like how accurate this picture is...
>>
Update: great, on my way to the party, my fucking car died on the street and my friend had to take me back to my dorm.

Now I have to uber to the party. Fuck me.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.