[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do fembots, or robots in general, feel about Asian girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Magikarp .jpg (302 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
Magikarp .jpg
302 KB, 1000x333
>high prominent cheekbones
>weak chins/jaws
>flat noses
>pan faced
>plump lips

Do you wish you were an Asian girl?

They truly are the master race.
>>
>>28240054
That bj looks pretty comfy tbqh.
>>
>>28240054
>Do you wish you were an Asian girl?
Yes, life would be on easy mode. It would be so easy to get a weeb betabux provider.
>>
File: gs.jpg (28 KB, 499x579) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
28 KB, 499x579
as a good looking femanon I feel nothing
>>
>>28240768
What race are you?

What makes you good looking? Best qualities?
>>
>>28240792
east european
straight nose, medium lips, big eyes, straight teeth, perfect natural eyebrows, good skin and objectively good proportions
i guess my best quality is that i look young
thanks genetics ^_^
>>
>>28240963
You sound pretty.

Are you ever self conscious about how you look when sucking dick?

It seems like lots of good looking girls can look goofy when trying to shove a penis down their throat. I would be very self conscious.
>>
>>28240768

Pics where?

origante zepulcher
>>
>>28240997
aw thank you
i guess i've thought about my mouth looking ugly, but it's hot when the guy looks at me, and i think if i looked too bad he wouldn't look at me
however i'm not the kind of girl to look into his eyes the whole time because that's kinda trashy isn't it????
>>28241043
pics anywhere but here lol
>>
>>28241177
I actually think its super hot when girls make funny faces during a bj. Usually chicks tend to be pretty self conscious so the fact that they don't care how they look gives the impression that their only priority is making you feel good.

I agree, I don't like constant eye contact.

Enjoy your good genes femanon.
>>
I think they're kind of genetically predisposed to being emotionless bug people who vivisect animals for fun.
If I was an Asian, I wouldn't really be me.
>>
>>28241239
never thought about it that way, sounds nice

thanks you too
>>
>>28241297
I don't really have good genes, I'm a bit of a manlet. I suppose it could be worse though, at least I'm fit.

What kind of Eastern Euro are you? I was born in Hungary but moved to the US at an early age.
>>
>>28241358
I'm romanian, man i love my hungarian neighbors
well its very important for a man to be fit i think so you go
>>
File: Anime Girls Debate.png (655 KB, 510x871) Image search: [Google]
Anime Girls Debate.png
655 KB, 510x871
>>28240054
Nice bait you got there. Most Asian girls' facial structures are entirely unremarkable and even less of something to look at compared to the average white girl who is not going to be exactly a looker herself.
>>
>>28241384
So you are living in Romania? Your English is much better than my Hungarian.

I've never been to Romania but I recently went to an exhibit by a Hungarian photographer named Tamas Dezso about Romania.

You should take a look at some of his pics, absolutely beautiful, even the post industrial landscapes.
>>
>>28241435
good god, moon faced asians are ugly
>>
>>28241533
ah thanks
yes i do
that's cool, are you into art?
I'm going to Hungary this year to see The Cure
>>
>>28240963
How tall are you femanon?
>>
>>28241594
169 cm, not tall enough to model apparently
>>
>>28241589
I do a lot of photography and some metalworking & sculpture. I was a professional photographer while I was in college but its not what I do for work anymore.

Were is The Cure playing? Is it at Sziget?

>>28241627
That's a good height. I'm only 5'9", wish I was taller.
>>
>>28241707
oo thats great do you have an instag or page?
they're playing in Budapest but i dont remember the stadium name
>>
>>28241763
No insta unfortunately and I took down my professional website a while ago since I didn't want my web presence tied to my real name.

I've been thinking of getting back into it more and publishing under a pseudonym.

Have you been to Budapest before? I have friends in Europe who tell me the Sziget Festival is pretty great.
>>
>>28241848
i have a fb page and i use a "stage name" or whatever, it's a pretty good experience
yea i've been to budapest but just passing by, never visited. I hope it's safe for when I go
>>
>>28241903
Thanks, I'll probably just start using a fake name as well.

Budapest is pretty safe for a large city. You don't have to worry about any serious crime. The only thing you really have to worry about is pick pockets when riding transit and being over charged at bars/restaurants.

Never order anything at a restaurant/cafe that isn't listed on the menu and doesn't have a price. Waiters will sometimes recommend stuff and then later you find out its the most expensive thing. I've never actually had this happen but people do say to be careful.

There are some really cool "ruin" bars like Szimpla kert.
>>
>>28241903
Take care fembot.

Enjoy your trip.

You should post a pic of your eyebrows. Nice eyebrows are my thing.
>>
>>28240963
that all sounds great but do you have pretty feet?
>>
>superior facial aesthetics
>they have plastic surgery to look like literally anything but an asian

lmao
>>
>>28240054
Ew asians look like a shitty version of a human
>>
>>28242423
I think she's hot. Her lips look so snug.
>>
>>28240054
Please tell me not all Asians look like that sucking cock. I might have to reconsider my Asian fetish.
>>
>asians
>superior
Ppfffftttttt
>>
File: images (13).jpg (13 KB, 536x274) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
13 KB, 536x274
>>28241384
Slav here be my qt
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.