[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turning gay out of desperation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1461962369542.gif (398 KB, 429x322) Image search: [Google]
1461962369542.gif
398 KB, 429x322
>be kissless, hugless virgin
>no hopes of ever getting a gf or having sex with a gril
>desperation for human contact is reaching a peak
>turn to the Internet to find someone to have sex with
>there are only guys on the Internet
>contemplate becoming gay just so I can have some sort of sexual contact

Anyone else know this feel? Pic related; I've resigned myself to becoming the gril.
>>
I did this

It didn't go well. It's really, really difficult to stay hard when fucking a gender you're not into. Even harder to cum.
>>
File: Lil-B-Meditating-1416685376.gif (978 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Lil-B-Meditating-1416685376.gif
978 KB, 500x280
>>28239935
Nope, 31 and haven't had female contact since 2002, and you couldn't throw enough money at me to be a faggot.

Good luck though, bromigo.
>>
>>28239958
OP here. Exactly. That's why I've resigned myself to becoming the passive one who just lies there and takes it, like in the pic. It's better than nothing.
>>
I don't think you can "turn gay" as in get aroused by same gender. But you can be in homoromantic relationship, maybe with guy in similar situation. I probably would find someone to cuddle with instead sex.
>>
>>28239983
Sometimes your BF will want to suck your dick and have you fuck him. Unless you find a complete and total top, which aren't as common as you'd think.
>>
>>28240022
I never said I was going to get a boyfriend. I'm just planning on setting up a "casual encounter". I'm convinced no one, man or woman, would ever want to date me long term, but I'm so desperate for human contact that I'd be content to just be some guy's fuck toy for an evening. I'm so lonely
>>
>>28240071
Oh, then that's easy yeah. Post a pic on grinder calling yourself a "bottom" and you'll have no problem finding a dick to suck.

Wouldn't recommend getting fucked though, unless you've practiced with dildos. It's weird and nothing like your trap doujins.
>>
op your a fagget
>>
>>28240167
I wish I was, man. I wish I was. Im just a pathetic, lonely, desperate loser.
>>
>>28239935
Not kiss less virgin, but not that big experience I had to the age I become "gay" - 20. Fucked 8 girls and dated 3. Not that bad, but I need sex with different partners very often, so I turned into club bottom whore and twink gay dudes booty call.
>>
File: 1418393033327.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1418393033327.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>28240298
>so I turned into club bottom whore and twink gay dudes booty call.
Enjoy the aids I guess?
>>
>>28239958

Yeah when they suck your dick you don't feel anything.
>>
File: tige cat 1338631764101.jpg (64 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
tige cat 1338631764101.jpg
64 KB, 500x334
>>28239935
how does it feel to know that if you were a girl sexual contact would be one nightclub away even if you're a landwhale?
like during one of those nighclub girls nights where they suck off strippers and even get fucked by them at will
>>
>>28240188
dude i'd be bro no homo for you
we could hug and chat and hold hands or whatever you need as comfort and support
>>
>>28240456
It feels massively unjust. I'm not even grotesque. I'm literally an average looking guy, but I have crippling social anxiety. I know absolutely disgusting looking girls who get laid whenever they want, and here I am having to change my sexual orientation just to experience a fleeting moment of human sexual contact. It's not fair, but that's just the way it is. This is me giving up
>>
>be 20 year old me
>desperate for affection
>meet older guy on craigslist
>we make out
>he shoves his tongue down my throat
>mind says eww but body is saying yes
>He makes me cum
>Still not sure how I felt about it
>>
>>28240588
Where are you from OP?
I feel pretty much the same way that you do.
>>
>>28239958
Why didn't you just try a tranny instead?
It's practically just like a fucking a girls butt, if you keep their penis out of sight
>>
thought about it, but I'm too insecure to ever feel comfortable with anyone seeing my body.
gotta fix that first
>>
>>28240700
They're super rare, and they only want dominant Chads
>>
>>28240715
You can always start out slowly like holding hands or something
>>
>>28240657
New England.

>>28240625
Yeah, I feel like going through with this might somehow fuck me up mentally, but I guess that's the price I need to pay
>>
>>28240363
Condoms only. Totally clean. Still fuck girls from time to time. But over three years I grew to like cock as much.
>>
>>28239935
Tried ducking a Columbian trap. Couldn't stay hard, sucking dick was fucking gross, and I was repulsed by the whole thing, didn't even cum. She was a sweet girl though, she wanted me to stay and talk. Told me I was better off with a real girl, that this wasn't for me. Felt bad. She hit me in the feels.
>>
>>28240739
>super rare
Not really, just because you don't see them daily in public doesn't mean they don't have hotspots.
>only want dominant Chads
So does every woman, just like most males want a 10/10 with huge T&A.
Doesn't mean they'll get it or won't settle for less.
>>
File: P_20151125_143436.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
P_20151125_143436.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>28239935
Bi degenerate here.

Pic related is my body, my dick is 6.5 inches btw

I never felt any "emotion" towards any guy, it was a strictly sexual thing. Yeah, i still kiss and make out, but just because it's fun.

I started fucking guys 15 months ago, i fucked 10 so far, was bottom only 2 times though, it is okay.

Right now, i give it a rest, it has been one month since my last fuck, what i really want now is a gf, or maybe a bf too, but i don't think that's possible because they are all sluts and because of my feelings too.

You guys can ask me anything, i'm fine with it.
>>
>>28240891
Aren't you scared of catching diseases from all that casual sex?

I have the opportunity to go out and fuck a chick right now, but I'm not doing it because I don't know her very well might have all sorts of gross shit.
>>
>>28240891
what does buttsecks feel like
>>
>>28240924
>what is a condom
99.9% effective
>>
>>28239935
>>contemplate becoming gay just so I can have some sort of sexual contact
This. Abstinence since birth has literally made me fantasize about my twinkish best friend.

Considering suicide on a daily basis desu.
>>
>>28240961
You mentioned you kiss and make out with guys too. Herpes.
>>
tfw just want someone to love me don't even care anymore what gender they are as long as they're atleast close to being cute.
>>
>>28240955
Like you're going to shit the bed
>>
>>28240924
>>28240961
Even if you use condom, you still have a high probability of getting herpes desu

Now about HIV and other diseases, you just use a condom and that's it. Of course, if you can trade nude photos with the other party and check out things first, it's better.

>>28240955
For me, it's ok if i do it after months and months, just to break the routine. It kinda hurts in the beginning, but it gets better.
The turn off for me, is that i can only cum if i masturbate while being fucked, the butt stuff is just a plus.
Also, the 2 guys that i've done it, had dicks smaller than mine, so i think it would hurt a lot more if it was as big as mine.
>>
>>28241002
You can only transmit oral herpes if they have cold sores & who the fuck do that if they noticed sores
>>
Any robots want to try an online relationship?
>>
>>28241105
I could try that if the boy is cute.
>>
>>28241105
How would that work?

occ
>>
>>28241090
I have a nervous habit where I chew on my lips sometimes. Knowing my luck, I'd be making out with a herpes person and their infected saliva would seep into me through these tiny openings in my lips then I live a life of SHAME with disgusting sores on my mouth.

I'm just so scared of casual encounters. I'd only open myself up to somebody, male or female, if I had a complete level of trust.

I've been wondering about what it's like to go to a clinic and be tested for every STD. How much does that cost? I haven't had sex in over five years, and even then it was with a condom, and I'm certain I'm 100% clean, but I would definitely get tested alongside my partner to give them peace of mind if they had the same worries as me.
>>
>>28241164
I guess you'd get to know eachother at first a bit to see if there's anything that you have in common and then maybe Skype or something?
Pretty much friends but with masturbating together I guess
I don't know..

>>28241138
Sadly I'm a slav and therefore not cute at all.
>>
>>28240022
tfw 100% top. Only met two guys in my life I messed around with and things kinda fell apart after I refused to be fucked. Feels bad
>>
File: 1234321.png (161 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1234321.png
161 KB, 500x500
i think i'm in love with my best friend and i found a guy on omegle the other night that was cute and he was sweet as well

it's happening, the gay is taking me
>>
>>28241227
I'll be the judge of the cuteness. We can see what happens.
>>
>>28241271
Well write me an E-mail or something then, I'd prefer if we got to know eachother before I send a picture though.
>>
I think the thing about gay shit is that you just have to work out your feelings toward gay while you're not horny.

While horny, if you're anything like me, you're down for anything, but then you'll cum and be in an awkward position of like "WTF AM I DOING? THIS IS FUCKING GAY!"

You just have to come to grips with that and learn to overcome that shame and also realize that you'd mostly feel the same way toward a woman after cumming, that you don't really want to be around her either.
>>
>>28239935
>turning gay after years of being trapped in your own personal prison
Feelsbadman
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.