[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad has your genetics fucked you? >vitiligo all over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Vitiligo-of-Hands.jpg (693 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Vitiligo-of-Hands.jpg
693 KB, 1000x667
How bad has your genetics fucked you?

>vitiligo all over my body (pic related)
>cystic acne on my face and all over my back
>eye bags
>weak jaw and chin
>feminine lips and eyes
>wide hips and narrow waist
>>
File: kWNtav3.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
kWNtav3.gif
773 KB, 260x221
Not genetics, but I inherited on of the worse diseases on the planet.

I would honestly take all of the stuff you're dealing with, Op, if it meant I wouldn't have to take meds for the rest of my life.

Except the acne on the face, kek
>>
>>28240035
Care to share what disease you have?
>>
>>28239934
My pinky finger is crooked and can't stretch out.
I have eczema behind my ears, and sometimes around my dick or on the inside of my elbows.
At least I'm 6ft3
>>
>>28239934
good lord that ring to index finger ratio

you really are severely testosterone deficient, aren't you?
>>
>>28240100
cystic fibrosis
>>
>>28239934
Not at all. I look classically handsome and have a great frame.

My only genetic predispositions are for depression and seasonal affective disorder. If I'm not careful, right around October I slide into a pit of self loathing lethargy and don't emerge until March.

Supposedly the exact same thing affected my grandfather. But he was a baller tank gunner so I expect this won't impede me so long as I don't rely on school for life success.
>>
I used to have (no I'm not a mouthbreather shut the fuck up) an underbite, I managed to fix it through sheer determination but I look weird when I speak and eat, also when I do breathe through my mouth my jaw just unhinges itself like I'm some sort of dog, also I'm a manlet

there is absolutely no hope for me, I can't hold a conversation without my inferiority showing
>>
>>28239934
/vitiligo/ reporting
how you doing brother? when spots started to appear on my dick i understood i havent got a chance. now they're getting really noticeable on my face. it's like im being marked for some sin
>>
Skinny.

Large head.

My incisors top and bottom aren't in straight but it isn't as bad as my gramps'. His shit is basically rotated 90 degrees. He has pointy ears too hilarious guy.

I escaped bad vision though thank the lord.
>>
I'm 5'5 and everyone else in my family (including females) is above 5'10.

Mom is 5'11", dad is 6'2", my older brother is 6'5" and my 9 year old sister is 5'0" and will pass me in a matter of years.

I just stopped growing up at 12 years old for some reason.
>>
manlet and dicklet. Also might have slight gyno. Rest is pretty ok. Men from my father's side often were balding very early, but looks like I got spared
>>
5'10, psoriasis all over my body, ugly face
>>
File: images(158).jpg (12 KB, 175x300) Image search: [Google]
images(158).jpg
12 KB, 175x300
>>28239934
If I had vitiligo, id embrace it by always being hell tanned and wearing leopard print shirts like pic related.
>>
File: 1460905107376.jpg (19 KB, 480x327) Image search: [Google]
1460905107376.jpg
19 KB, 480x327
>Warts all over my face and hands that just keep coming back
>Huge nose, no chin
>Depression and alcoholism on both sides of the family, autism on one
Help
>>
>Huge nose
>Thin lips
>Average size dick while being 6'3 so it looks small
>Father was schizophrenic and I'm afraid that I could get it.
Not as bad as some have it I guess.
>>
>5'4 (and I'm still taller than both of my parents)
>borderline pd
>bipolar pd

I always get made fun of for my big feet (I wear a size 10-10.5), and I apparently have broad shoulders too since girls always ask if I'm wearing shoulder pads under my shirts and shit.
>tfw a freak
>>
>severe acne on face
>nigger nose
>feminine baby face
>body fat is all stored around my torso
It doesn't help that I wear foundation so I look a lot more feminine. I'd be eligible for 9/10 status if I had a whitemans nose
>>
>>28239934
>Not allergic to anything
>Average height
>Perfect eyesight
>Perfect hearing
>not a single member of the family died to cancer
Feels good
Sadly I have a lot of mental issues
>>
> allergy to almost everything including coffee, my own sweat and various metals
>my weight varies so much my body barely handle this. (can lose 15 kg in 3 weeks an pick it up again in another two)
>thin hair
>>
>>28239934
Having dense eyebrows (borderline unibrow), even though my mother is a blonde from Northern Germany.
>>
>>28239934
>big nose
>very small frame
>5'9
>5.5" penis
>sebaceous prominence all over shaft
>>
>>28240221
i came here to post this.

>>28239934
i hit the genetic lottery. tall, handsome, perfect teeth, huge dick. my only flaw is that I have some vitiligo on my ballsac. most girls think it's interesting or "unique" though and don't much mind what with the giant dong in their face as they're looking at it.
>>
File: man-with-vitiligo.jpg (42 KB, 575x428) Image search: [Google]
man-with-vitiligo.jpg
42 KB, 575x428
>>28239934
>when you haven't stolen in weeks
>>
Hyperhidrosis, cystic acne, stretch marks, oddly shaped body, and balding. Although I'm tall, white, and have a good enough jaw, so I'm happy about that. Not the worst, but not the best.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.