[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you faggots try to become an alpha or a chad if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: unnamed.jpg (11 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
11 KB, 420x315
Why don't you faggots try to become an alpha or a chad if you're so sad and bitter about being a beta?
>>
>>28239634
Deep down I don't think I'd be happy as a Chad either
>>
File: 1459117550833.jpg (68 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
1459117550833.jpg
68 KB, 720x552
>>28239634
Because it doesnt work like that
You just become a failed normie, a punching bag for chad. True robots know, the situatiin CANNOT improve,genetics, money,and chad, will shoot you down
>>
>>28239634
because you can't become alpha. you are born it you fucking cuck
>>
I like wallowing in self pity
>>
>>28239634
I am trying. I'm a failed normie, not a robot. Sorry robots.
>>
File: 1449700677131.jpg (64 KB, 720x716) Image search: [Google]
1449700677131.jpg
64 KB, 720x716
>>28239634
I'm trying.

For all I know, it sucks most of the time.
Robots reject you, normies don't accept you.

Try to talk about your feelings on /r9k/, you get hatestormed. Try to talk about your feelings with normies, you creep them out.

All I can do is keep smiling, and just hope that one day I will become normie enough that I will forget about the whole thing and just start enjoying life.

Yeah, I also made out with a girl last night. Expecting a hatestorm
>>
>>28239667
>>28239669

Just fucking start by making friends, expanding your social circle, going outside and doing something with those people.
Eventually you'll get a gf unless you're severely disfigured or some shit.
Fuck even if you're an ugly motherfucker you can start lifting and get a good body.
There's literally no reason to sell yourself short and delude yourself into thinking you're happy being some bottom-tier friendless faggot
>>
File: existentialcorvus.jpg (973 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
existentialcorvus.jpg
973 KB, 1536x1536
>>28239634
I am, but it's taking a lot of time thought.
>>
I'm not really a Chad or a Beta

I don't understand that entire dichotomy.
>>
>>28239768
Good for you man, keep it up.
Talking about your feelings isn't really something people do unless they're very good friends.
If you have a hobby try to find people who share that hobby it'll be easy to talk to them and get to know more people.
>>
>>28239770
Oh, and I guess you're successful, /fit/, alpha male who fucks a different qt3.14 every night, Mr. Know-It-All?
Why don't you post a picture for us so we can see how simple is that to realize.

Motherfucker.
>>
>>28239770
Having friends and a gf doesn't make you alpha
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8 KB, 190x265
The problem is that the robots are stuck in thier pity party hug box and they're just happier being victims
>>
I'm a manet

this is the only reason why my life is shit
>>
>>28239862
Nah, I have a gf I'm happy with, I'm working out and making friends.
I used to be a friendless loser too, sure it takes time but it gets better.
>>28239885
it's the first step
>>
>>28239799
If you think you're somewhere in the middle between alpha and beta, chances are you're confusing Beta with Omega and you're really beta.
>>
File: 1461563405367.png (77 KB, 461x496) Image search: [Google]
1461563405367.png
77 KB, 461x496
>>28239899
How much of a manlet are you? BEcause if you are 5'9-10" then you can just fuck off.
>>
>>28239907
You're the definition of a failed normie m8

I bet that you only go on r9k to feel better about your pathetic life
>>
>>28239770
Even if your whole premise was true, making friends implies you think they have the social skills to do so.

To acquire the social skills required, they need to talk to people, to talk to people they need social skills, keep going as you will.

Now surely, you must be thinking, as a rational person might. You've got nothing to lose by trying! Well you see, that's because you're not thinking of dignity and mental well-being as goods.

To spare you the trouble, this is where you would say "it's worth it because in the long run of failing, the net gain is going to be positive towards social skills and mental well being!"

You're not wrong if you say that, but people don't want to fail and get hurt. Can you blame them?
>>
>>28239987
I'm actually pretty happy about my life, sure my gf could be prettier, I could be more handsome, I could be stronger or get better grades in college.
I come here cause I enjoy seeing faggots like you get mad at everyone who doesn't conform to their standard.
And hell maybe someone needed that final push to stop being a pathetic friendless virgin.
>>
>>28239669
zyzz wasnt born into it, he was one of us.
>>
File: 1456307869581.jpg (232 KB, 532x1116) Image search: [Google]
1456307869581.jpg
232 KB, 532x1116
True fact: the only thing that brings happiness is money. People with "friends" are just using each other for the social network they hope brings approval and ultimately money.

So long as you have money, being a friendless loner does not matter.

Cash. Money.
>>
>>28240037
If someone actually has no social skills(which I don't believe unless they're legit mentally ill) they could try building some over the internet, if they fuck up they can just block the person, literally no downside.
>>
>>28239768
>Yeah, I also made out with a girl last night.

Not being funny mate, but why are you here?

I would describe myself as a "failed normie", but that's because I'm a kissless virgin who happens to have friends/a social life.

If you have a social life AND you have success with women, then what on Earth makes you not a normie at this point?
>>
>>28240045
>I come here cause I enjoy seeing faggots like you get mad at everyone who doesn't conform to their standard
exactly as I thought

a failed normalfag cucked by the real life, coming here to laugh at the real fucked up people, while his life is plain and shitty in comparison to real normies. then he comes here and preaches how everyone can become "alpha" if they follow THESE FIVE SIMPLE STEPS!

you're worse than normies m8. you're literally cancer. kill yourself right now
>>
you don't understand. Chad is so because he was born so. He was raised with the right genetics and the right upbringing.

I'm also upset that you present Chad as a muscular torso. Chad isn't a person, and if he was, he is not limited to a chiseled set of abs.

Chad is the construct of female hypergamy personified. You cannot "become alpha" because that would imply an alpha male exists - no. By Chad, we mean the endless competition betwixt us men in which most of us lose. The winner doesn't become Chad - because Chadness is a concept in our amateur model of social dynamics.

Please stop being silly, OP.
>>
>>28240096
>unless they're legit mentally ill
welcome to r9k, newfriend.
>>
>>28240082
>6'1" lanklet with great facial structure and social skills
>wasnt born into it

choose one
>>
>>28240166
Why would I kill myself though? Because some assblasted virgin says so?
I understand you though you're angry because your life isn't going the way you want it and you want to take it out on someone, I don't mind.
Strongly consider necking yourself though.
>>
>>28239770
"just start making friends"
holy fuck this is the most normie thing you can say
one does not simply "make friends"
you only think it's easy because it happens automatically for you.
>>
>>28240045
Tough love only works if the person who is flinging shit at you has a strong bond with you, you're not helping anyone, people like gounever help other people, you only push them down
>>
I will actually tbo
>>
>>28240233
It's literally as simple as joining a club or something that's relevant to a hobby of yours.
That way you keep seeing the same people and have something in common with them.
>>
>>28240134
>If you have a social life AND you have success with women, then what on Earth makes you not a normie at this point?

I don't know, I was always feeling like an outcast, in primary school I only hanged out with the retards/fat fucks with whom nobody else wanted to hang out with, I felt like I wasn't worth shit and that I should just kill myself.

Little by little, through many embarrassing spaghetti-spewing situations, I realized that I can get friends and girls if I fake it, I trained myself to smile whenever I see another person, read a lot of social engineering books and started hanging out with potheads, speedheads and dopeheads.

So I occasionally get a cute girl for a night, but I can't escape from who I am, I always end up playing GTA at 2am and feeling like shit about my life and just wishing to end it all. I feel like nobody likes me and everybody just hangs out with me because they are too polite to tell me to fuck off. I'm an asshole, really, I do really harsh stuff to people and don't feel bad about it because I've read too much Nietzsche in high school so my sense of morality is biased. My ex-gf of half a year got hooked on heroin, I left her that very day and fucked another girl in a month. Did acid on new years eve and ended up in a bad trip which ultimately led to depression.

I'm on antidepressants now.
I want to take some acid, or at least speed to make me feel sane again.
I want to get shitface drunk.
I want to die.
>>
>>28240340
>read a lot of social engineering books and started hanging out with potheads, speedheads and dopeheads.
>I do really harsh stuff to people and don't feel bad about it because I've read too much Nietzsche in high school so my sense of morality is biased.
>My ex-gf of half a year got hooked on heroin, I left her that very day and fucked another girl in a month

To me you just sound like a normie/possibly even a Chad who is fucked in the head.

I don't know where you get off trying to call yourself a "robot" to be honest. There's literally nothing about you that is robot-like. Taking a lot of drugs and wanting to kill yourself certainly doesn't make you a robot.

I can't relate to you in any way imaginable.
>>
>>28240277
i did that a few times. i became the outcast of the group. i joined an ultimate frisbee group and i was always picked last even though i'm in decent shape. the humiliation of being picked last all the time made me quit.
>>
>>28240416
I'm not a robot, I'm a failed normie, that's what the whole thread is about though.

Sorry for contaminating this board with my normie crap, though. I just can't leave this place.
>>
>>28239956
I'm 178, but I'm from a tall country

If you think I don't have a problem, you're like a man with a 2cm dick telling a man with a 3cm dick he has no problem
>>
>>28240442
>I'm not a robot, I'm a failed normie, that's what the whole thread is about though.

You're not a failed normie though. You're just a normie. There's nothing about you that is "failing" at being a normie.

I'd like to remind you again that being depressed/mentally fucked up and abusive to people doesn't make you not a normie.
>>
>>28240431
Did you try to participate in conversations?
Maybe they thought you were weird, because you didn't talk or were staring at them.
All you can do is try, try and try again until it works, I'm sure it will work out for you.
You could consider reading "How to win friends and influence people"
The more time you spend with someone the easier it should be to become friends with them.
You can do it, keep trying, I believe in you!
>>
>>28240442
>normie tries to tell himself that he is a special snowflake
Most normies are fucked in the head, the only difference is that they are sociable and they are able to engage in emotional connections with others.
>>
thanks for your efforts =)
i won't be a buzzkill in this thread anymore
>>
>>28239634
In an omega, there are no suitable women. They're all entitled whores.
>>
>>28240524
>You can do it, keep trying, I believe in you!
No you don't
>>
>>28240481
>>28240559
Whatever. Normieness is in the eye of beholder, anyway.
>>
>>28240578
If you're happy with that then you do you pal.
I always read that robots want gfs and friends so desperately.

>>28240606
Cmon man I'm trying to be all positive n shit just take it.
>>
>>28240524
>bipolar in his manic phase detected

Nevertheless, "How to win friends and influence people" is a great book, regardless of a retarded name. All robots would have a great benefit of reading it.
>>
>>28240680
Just because I'm trying to motivate someone you brand me with a mental illness? rip.
But yeah the book is great and NEETs can just get a pdf document of it or something.
>>
>>28240723
>Come on, man, being social is SO EASY!
>Oh, it doesn't work out for you? It must be something you haven't noticed, try *insert advice*
>Consider doing *something*
>Just keep doing it man, if I can do it, you can do it too! (regardless of the fact that I don't know shit about you because we're on an anonymous imageboard, but YOU CAN DO IT MAN JUST DO IT IM NOT AFRAID TO TAKE A STAND EVERYBODY COME TAKE MY HAND)
>>
>>28239634
>implying thats not impossible for some
>>
File: genetically superior.jpg (142 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
genetically superior.jpg
142 KB, 640x640
>>28240082
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn...

You know why Zyzz looked so good?

ALPHA GENETICS.

His insertion points were UNREAL. It's EXTREMELY rare to have the kind of muscular shape he did - that slim waist, those wide shoulders, those narrow hips, that height?! GENETICS. Uncontrollable, unchangeable, set in stone genetics.

Sure you can go to the gym and lift hard. Sure you can bulk up 50lbs. Maybe you'll even get on gear and build some muscle. But you'll NEVER look like Zyzz.

Why? Because you have INFERIOR GENETICS. You can get bigger biceps, you can build a larger chest, you can get huge quads - you can make yourself look slightly better, but you will NEVER have a body girls will drool over.

"B-but Zyzz used to be beta!" NO, he used to be a TEENAGER. Of course he looked beta in those fucking before photos, he was about 15. He hadn't had time for his broad shoulders to develop yet, so naturally he looked like any skinny beta. But once he went through puberty, the truth became clear. Why? Because the things that attract women are GENETIC. It makes sense - attraction is based off GENETICALLY good traits. These are things like height, a symmetrical face, a big dick, and a good shoulder to hip ratio. All of these things are pretty much unchangeable. They can be improved slightly, but not significantly enough for most of you to "make it brah".

And as for "autism", complete bullshit. Chad can be the biggest shy sperglord and girls will ADORE him because of his LOOKS, they'll just think he's "mysterious". Fucking LOL at thinking "personality" or "sense of humor" even matters.
>>
>>28240783
Never said it was easy tb.h
And by trying and trying again it has to work out sometime.
Why are so many people so incredibly bitter on here?
>>
>>28240851
>Why are so many people so incredibly bitter on here?
Are you seriously asking this on /r9k/?
>>
You can't just become a chad

You can always tell when someone is faking it, you're either born a chad or you're not.
>>
>>28239634
>just bee urself
>wait, you gotta be someone else
>>
File: image.png (137 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137 KB, 750x1334
I am already Chad
>>
>>28240839
Zyzz was a fucking roider with plastic surgery.

Get off his dick.
>>
>>28240082
The famous 'before' pictures are from when he was like 15 years old.
>>
>>28241008
Christina wants the d pretty gud anon
>>
I did it. I got blown in my university's parking lot yesterday. That's the kind of life quality I've achieved.
It's kinda not as cool as I thought. I like the psychological aspect of being liked by girls, but pretending to be alpha and being dominant and confident and getting blown and playing with girls feelings by following a formula of behavior, you know, it's not even worth it.
I'm bitter about life.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.