[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with women being superior at everything that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: 1461685709351.jpg (347 KB, 564x543) Image search: [Google]
1461685709351.jpg
347 KB, 564x543
How do you deal with women being superior at everything that matters?

>Female traits

>better visual aesthetic senses than men
>better singing voices than men
>better at being empathetic than men
>more logically minded than men
>better at analytical activities
>better at creative activities
>capable of much better focus
>better at learning language
>better memories

Male traits:
>age better
>better at brute physical strength
>that's literally it
>>
>>28239327
Could you try to be less obvious?

Bonus: what's your favorite type of pancake?
>>
>>28239373
Not trolling.

Bonus: Blueberry
>>
>>28239327
You're trolling in your approach, but I say you make perfectly valid points anyway.
>>
>females
>logic

original comment.
>>
>>28239327

Why are there so few notable women in history?
That is what comes to my mind first when reading your bullets.

Lots of what you said is baseless, but I think mostly the sexes are fairly equal by default. People here will call girls dumb cunts or whatever but the male gender has their own dumb cunts also.

If you are a girl spreading this I think you might have something up your ass, but its far more likely you're a very recent MtF celebrating your newfound girly bits.
>>
then explain why a lot of traps look better than a lot of women

by what standard? singing voices in what genre?

sure why not

source please

source please

source please

source please

source please

>better memories
source please

man it's so easy to say shit online and not provide a source so it makes it seem like you're right. the finding of said source doesn't fall on me because you're making claims with no proof to back it up.
>>
>>28239517

Inb4 dailymail
>>
>>28239507
>Why are there so few notable women in history?

Yeah, it's hard to take these posts seriously when thousands of years of human history in every place in the world contradicts most of the OP's assertions about women being better.
>>
>>28239507

because women have been oppressed. it's a remnant from a time when brute physical strength meant anything at all
>>
>>28239614
Why didn't they use their superior logical, analytical, and creative abilities to overcome primitive male brute strength?
>>
>>28239327

i haven't got a job or friends and i just look after my disabled mother and play games and sleep
it's a comfy but sad existence
>>
>>28239645
they are, hence initiatives to get women into fields they belong in rather than being pushed out by the male "secret club" hivemind.

women are 51% of the world's population, learn to like them or leave the planet.
>>
>>28239680
I'll enjoy mars by myself then
>>
File: EjJopdb.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EjJopdb.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
It's like you're not trying anymore.Geee
>>
>>28239327
Lol mayte.

You know what women are worse at? Lewd posting.

>Like any women could type out how she'd like to see a dripping cock in her face, gently exploring it with her mouth and tasting it before feeling hands grasp her head, and to have that dick forced further into her mouth, down her tightening throat, and to feel her nose press against a muscular groin that fills her vision.
>>
>>28239680
Women are actually 49%, men are slightly more common as an evolutionary mechanic due to males being predisposed to daring/dangerous/retarded actions moreso than females.
>>
>>28239736
Women also blow at ERP, I might as well just ERP by myself as opposed to getting the most dull and uninspired responses possible while also having to keep it going by myself. No wonder boys have to pretend to be girls.
>>
In my opinion gender doesn't matter. We are all humans after all.
I think that's especially bullshit. Humans behave illogical most of the time. Especially women.
>>
>>28239327
You've done literally no research
Please come back when you have some credible, peer reviewed sources
>>
>>28239887

yeah, psychological research, a male-dominated field. that won't be biased at all.

i don't need peer reviewed sources based on what men want to hear. i have real life experience, which men like to ignore when it doesn't benefit them.
>>
holy shit r9k is so easy to trigger

bonus: your wiafu a shit
>>
File: Bitterness.jpg (249 KB, 1272x1428) Image search: [Google]
Bitterness.jpg
249 KB, 1272x1428
>>28239926
fuck you, origiroo.
>>
>>28239915
Psychology is a pseudoscience, this coming from the child of someone with a PhD in psychology
Hit me with the biology, senpai
>>
>>28239915
Real life experience is just anecdotal evidence

There is no method or science to it, its just your opinion. An opinion you're tooting off in a hive that is predisposed to an opposite opinion.

You're either fucking retarded or trying to cause some ebin trole to post to r/4chan later, or maybe you really believe this and just want the thrill of someone listening to you for once.
>>
Name one famous female artist

That isn't an objective fact

Not at all, that's a matter of personality, in fact, men regularly bro out with each other while women are backstabbing each other constantly

They literally think their feelings matter to anyone but themselves

I insist they aren't, if so, why have women only ever invented kevlar and that one computer subroutine?

>better memories
[citation needed]
>>
>>28240000
>Name one famous female artist

in modern times there are hundreds. historically women have been forced into subservient roles because society valued physical strength over mental attributes. it's only recently that the paradigm has shifted and people see that women have more to offer.

>men regularly bro out with each other while women are backstabbing

men "broing out" amounts to little more than superficial bonding over shared interests. they have little to offer in the way of complex emotional understanding, in fact most men are scared of expressing emotion at all. (hence "no homo")

>They literally think their feelings matter to anyone but themselves
[citation needed]

>I insist they aren't, if so, why have women only ever invented kevlar and that one computer subroutine?

several historical inventions were more than likely invented by women or discovered as a result of a woman's work, but claimed by men in a time where misogyny was the standard
>>
I love how often robots love to complain about how the world has disadvantaged them and yet still can't empathize with women who were oppressed by the brute strength of men and then their subsequent legal systems for thousands of years, somehow being completely mystified by how much less women seem to have done in history.

Male logic, ladies and gentlemen :)
Nah, I'm kidding. Just special few r9k retard logic. Men are alright.
>>
>>28240098
You aren't oppressed right now, and I feel no need to waste my emotions feeling sorry about things in history I had no part of.
>>
>>28240152
lol you thought that was my point. Jfc you're a wonder.

No, I very specifically referred to the comparative absence of women in history. Which has been referenced at least twice. And now, women ARE doing more. Crazy, right?
>>
>>28240232
Yeah they are what of it? I didn't keep em down and don't really think anyone should be held back. I was jut remarking that you have never really experienced any of that oppression due to brute strength so it was a bit silly to complain about it. I also don't really like to think about things that MIGHT be true because spread of misinformation is quite dangerous. I am open to the possibility of women being superior but until I have seen enough of that personally I have no reason to believe it other than some random fag on the internet.
>>
>>28240337
Wow. Again, not's not even close to my point. How are you not understanding what I was saying? It was a counterpoint.

Good luck, mate. Honestly. You'll need it.
>>
>>28240070
>in modern times there are hundreds
NAME ONE YOU FUCKING BITCH
>>
File: 1460388686939.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1460388686939.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>28240070
>muh womyn is better in every way compared to evil pig men
>'well actually, in fields such as STEM men are outperforming women'
>'b-but that's because they are being o-opressed '

If women were superior they'd have outperformed men, since women aren't being physically stopped from doing this

This is worse than arguing with crackpot conspiracy theorists
>>
>>28240373
I don't know why I need to address your "point" which I assume was previous people commenting on the lack of prominent females in history. You said things and I said what I felt about them.
>>
>>28240486
Except, no. You misinterpreted what I was saying as a modern complaint. Don't try to argue, please.
>>
>>28239327
Women have a better capacity for empathy but that's about it.
>>
>>28239327

>mirin' > boner
>no woman will match someone like pavarotti ever
>le men can't feel meme, men are just as emotionally sensitive however you don't see that because society calls men pussies often for expressing their feelings in a sensitive manner
>men still the majority in rigorous and logical fields of study despite diversity quotas and equality amongst the genders
>>
>>28240582
You seem just as stupid to me as I do to you, and why the fuck would anything that isn't a modern complaint be relevant? Does the women bringing up old shit meme actually hold weight?

At least I tried to understand where you were coming from though.
>>
>>28239327
> women
> logic

This thread was made by a woman
>>
>>28240671
The thing is you failed. It was relevant because people brought up history. Period. This makes sense to everyone else here.
>>
>>28240719
>I am here
>You do not make sense to me

What now, madame roastie?
>>
>>28240843
Alright, makes sense to people who don't have severe learning disabilities.

>Someone mentions history
>I respond about history

does the relevancy of my response make sense now?
>>
File: 270520152365.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
270520152365.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264

..what?

nope. female singers are memes. I cannot even think of one genuinely good female singer. They can't even be rockstars or sound genuine.

men dominate singing tbqh

now i KNOW you're trolling..

KEK.. now its confirmed

are you even trying?

this is boring now

the only thing they can focus on is applying their makeup

nope

>better memories

LOLOLOLOL

kill yourself immediately

good troll tho

almost had me

7/10 for effort. too obvious
>>
>>28239926
You were simply pretending to be retarded, right?
>>
>>28240899
source on this mommygf pls?

muh dik
>>
File: 1461612687538.jpg (34 KB, 221x275) Image search: [Google]
1461612687538.jpg
34 KB, 221x275
>>28239327
I base everything on individuality, not something as trivial as gender.
>>
>>28241144
You have the right idea! Good job, anon.
>>
File: 1461960722973.png (268 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461960722973.png
268 KB, 800x800
this is the thing that hurts the most

why can't i be petite and wear frilly dresses and be cute

why do i have to look like a fucking gorilla
>>
>>28241079

my sister

originalcomment
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 511x288
I'm leaving this board and never coming back because this thread was the last to just top everything else off this is pure fucking cancer. This shits is worse than redditt. Really wtf is this retarded shit. Fucking cancer dude
>>
>>28241327
can i fill your sister's holes with cummies m8
>>
>>28239327
Women are overall good at things, men are more likely to be at the ends. It's much more likely to find shit men, but it's also more likely to find exceptional men over exceptional women.

I'm not saying there aren't exceptional women, but it's more likely for men to be in that category. However, /r9k/ is where all the shitty men go.
>>
>>28239327
honestly i think men are usually a little better at baiting, but it's hard to tell on this board just because the difficulty setting is so low
>>
>>28239327
Women don't build civilization, explore the world, establish government, or even build houses.

But nice bait, friend.
>>
>>28239327
Feminists probably actually believe these things.
>>
>>28241956
Yeah, /r9k/ is just way too easy.
>>
File: 320152394446.jpg (133 KB, 960x626) Image search: [Google]
320152394446.jpg
133 KB, 960x626
I know this is bait but....

>Better singing voices

Nah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5xPBc2E4EI
>>
>>28239327
I just want a woman to judge me as not being a completely horrible person at this point.
>>
>>28239327
>>more logically minded than men

Lol
>>
File: Roman BVIII.jpg (18 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
Roman BVIII.jpg
18 KB, 540x527
>>28239327
>women
>logical thinking
You can only have one. If you are female but can actually think logically you are literally not a female.
Also

Dream on you bait fag.
>>
Just give up, its the only way.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.