[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, my brother is in town and he brought his 8 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: zootopiaposter1.jpg (232 KB, 671x404) Image search: [Google]
zootopiaposter1.jpg
232 KB, 671x404
Hey guys, my brother is in town and he brought his 8 year old daughter. I rarely see her and she keeps asking me to go watch Zootopia with her this weekend, but I'm scared I get infected by this fucking furry thing some of you guys have. I keep telling her it'll come out on bluray soon and that we should go watch The Jungle Book, but she says it looks scary. What am I suppose to do? I really don't want to watch Zootapia since I've almost got a boner once because of that furry fan-art shit and I don't want to get into that shit. Cuckold fantasies are enough for me.
>>
>>28239066
>Cuckold fantasies are enough for me.

Kill yourself yesterday you pile of fetid trash.
>>
Disregard fur shit, try to fantasize about the 8yo girl instead.
>>
>boner while watching movie with 8yo

kek
>>
>>28239115
Cuckold fantasies as I'm the bull. Some guy lets me fuck his wife.
>>
File: gross.jpg (24 KB, 297x303) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
24 KB, 297x303
>>28239066
>Cuckold fantasies
>Being a turbofaggot

we don't want you either.

pls go and stay go.
>>
Just watch it you fag. It's a fun movie both for a kid and for an adult, your 8 year old neice is the closest thing to a date you're ever going to have, so why not?
>>
>>28239066
It's a really cool film to watch in 3d.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.