[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what I hate? People who eat pizza with their fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: fuck you.png (663 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
663 KB, 615x409
You know what I hate? People who eat pizza with their fucking hands. We exist in a fucking civilized, developed world, where people have developed utensils /specifically/ designed to handle food. And yet they choose to be fucking animals.

If you eat pizza with your hands, fuck you.
>>
>>28239030
>needing utensils for pizza
>>
>>28239030
What kind of faggot uses utensils to eat pizza?
>>
>>28239030
2/10, poopies and droopies
>>
>>28239030
This is the lowest quality of bait
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>tfw no pizza right now
>>
It's a cultural thing though. In some places, it is perfectly acceptable to do this for certain foods. However:
>Went to an authentic Italian pizza parlor.
>Ate the pie with my hands.
>Occasional weird look from the owners

I realized in retrospect how uncivilized this must have seemed. I'm sure it happens all the time, but still. It's one thing if you're ordering from Pizza Hut or something, but this place was the real deal and in retrospect I've considered the fact that this was a breach of etiquette to them. A mistake I would not repeat in the company of any Europeans. It seems a little fussy to me, but I try to respect cultural traditions.
>>
>>28239030
Regardless of how you want to portion and deliver it, the food ends up in your disgusting, bacteria clogged mouth anyway.
It spends some time there being pulverised into indistinct homogenous globs of paste before it travels through your infested flesh tubes.

And you want to complain that your hands are the filthy phase of this process?

You can wash your hands. Try washing your gi tract.
>>
>>28239030
>mfw

https://youtu.be/V2vtv53mQeE?t=1m57s
>>
Agree OP, I eat everything with fork and knife, even chocolate or cookies
Fucking barbarians still eating with their hands baka
>>
>>28239294
Do Americans really call a pizza a 'pie'? wtf
>>
>>28239362
Not usually, no. But as an alternative to pizza, or rarely as a pizza pie.
>>
>>28239030
im going to buy 3 pizzas from the absolute cheapest place in town tonight
>>
>>28239030
I hold the crust with one hand and support the bottom with a fork as I take bits? Is that acceptable anon?
>>
File: NIGGERPLEASE.jpg (49 KB, 625x328) Image search: [Google]
NIGGERPLEASE.jpg
49 KB, 625x328
>>28239030
Fuck you OP. I get stuffed crust and eat that shit backwards with my feet.
>>
>>28239306
Holy shit underrated
nigga laying it DOWN
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.