[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your oneitis wants to meet up and catch up with you >super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 338-squidward-doesnt-care.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
338-squidward-doesnt-care.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
>tfw your oneitis wants to meet up and catch up with you
>super excited
>meet up with her
>have a fucking awesome time
>everything going great
>get drunk, talk about old times, cuddle, fuck, and enjoy the night together
>think she might actually see me as a potential partner
>she leaves the next day, promises to see me again soon

>weeks go by
>she posts an album of her 'adventures' across the state I live in
>in the photo album, there is a photo of me and her she took
>also multiple photos of her with her other guy friends she met up with
>realize she probably is doing the same thing she did with me, with them
>mfw I realize I just got fucking cucked by my oneitis

never again, fuck that bitch. god damn women are the worst.
>>
Sounds like a great time. I wish I could have that experience.
>>
File: 416214745427257.jpg (15 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
416214745427257.jpg
15 KB, 480x354
Kill yourself you had sex you fucking faggot bitch
>>
>>28239031

it was, but the whole thing feels contrived knowing she probably just did the same exact thing with all those other guys she met up with. I would have rather not done it now that I know, I feel used.

>>28239084

sex is meaningless and pointless, I was a KV up until I was 23, once you have sex you realize not only is it incredibly overrated, but its fucking dumb unless you're with someone who wants you as bad as you want them, otherwise masturbation is far superior
>>
File: 461.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
461.png
339 KB, 680x680
>>28238966
>got to fuck your oneitis
>complain about it

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF NORMIE
>>
>>28239130
>she probably just did the same exact thing with all those other guys she met up with

So what? Just because she made you happy doesn't mean she can't make others so. It seems like you guys don't have regular contact so you can't expect her to only be concerned with you.
>>
>>28239289

you're right, I can't argue with anything you said. I just wish I had that perspective before.
>>
that's some real normie behaviour, but actually, I do feel sorry for this normie Op.
that woman must be such a whore.
I understand this feeling because I was friends with a whore before I realised shes a whore, I raged and blocked her immediately.
>>
>>28239432
i'm glad you could understand i am in no way a cocksucker
>>
>>28239509
i have some whore friends too, they only whore out to chads and normies, but guess what? i stimulate their behaviours soo they can cuck normies and chads alike.
at least i see tears and suffering on some faces from time to time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.