[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw big forehead/naturally high hairline I hate this feel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>Tfw big forehead/naturally high hairline

I hate this feel. My hair is nice and thick but I'm 100% fucked because my forehead is so big/my hairline is high.

I know I'm not receding because my hairline has been like this my entire life. And none of my hair is thinning.

No hairstyles look good on me and people are always pointing out how big my forehead is.

I actually wish I would go bald, because then I wouldn't have a big forehead any more. And my head shape is pretty good.
>>
If you look like pic related everything is alright. Only chimps and shit skins got low hairlines.
>>
>>28239007
I look a bit like pic related but apparently that guy was balding and got an artificial hairline, so not really.

>Only chimps and shit skins got low hairlines.

Your /pol/ platitude doesn't make me feel any better about my high hairline. It just doesn't look good with any hairstyle. It's like I have this great desert expanse at the top of my head.
>>
>>28238843

post a pic or the thread is garbage

cant be much worse than going bald unless you're ugly, I'm going bald but thankfully I'm not ugly
>>
File: 1431112673742.jpg (75 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1431112673742.jpg
75 KB, 600x800
>>28238843
pic related? JUST
>>
>>28239378
>post a pic or the thread is garbage

I don't want my face examined mate. My hairline is like the pic in OP but a little lower at the sides, and more natural looking.

>cant be much worse than going bald unless you're ugly, I'm going bald but thankfully I'm not ugly

My hairline makes me less attractive, though. It is probably my least attractive feature. I think I would go up at least 2 attractiveness points if I had a normal hairline.
>>
>>28239090
>I look a bit like pic related
>but i'm whining like a bitch
>HAIRSTYLES DO NOT LOOK GOOD ON ME
fucking listen to yourself.
you compare yourself to a guy with good hair and complain. you also pretend as if it was every man's fucking first and utmost goal to achieve a good hairstyle. you're a fucking retard and a bitch at that, and you'll never succeed at life. your problem is a fucking high forehead. are you literally retarded or something? don't you have actual baldness to worry over? or acne? or fucking disability? speech impairment? poverty? diabetes? impotence?
get the fuck out of here you piece of beta shit.
>>
>tfw huge forehead
>people assume I'm balding

It's the worst feel. I'd be pretty good looking otherwise, too.

>>28239423
Am bigger than this guy.
>>
i have this same problem.

my forehead is a somewhat normal size but my hairline is just not fucking there.

i'm on androgen blockers now so maybe that'll help.
>>
>>28239423
Mine's not that bad.

On second thoughts my forehead might not actually be that big, it's just that because my hairline is high it looks like the forehead is bigger.

If I feel my hairline it's like the sides actually go back onto the head itself a tiny bit. It's like there's two little bits of my head that have never grown hair.
>>
>>28239460
>your problem is a fucking high forehead. are you literally retarded or something? don't you have actual baldness to worry over? or acne? or fucking disability? speech impairment? poverty? diabetes? impotence?

I'm also a socially awkward kissless virgin. Not helped by my high hairline, I presume.

>get the fuck out of here you piece of beta shit.

It's /r9k/. You expect me to be alpha?
>>
>>28239617
ah, so the only problem you can imagine is that you have a "high hairline", which is the 2016 equivalent of "i'm horribly fucking feminized and a complete bitch who wants to be a girl". men have high foreheads. most hollywood actors do. thats the way of life. you fucking suck, accept that. delete this thread and make a new one about how fucking socially and mentally retarded you are.
>>
>>28239671
>the 2016 equivalent of "i'm horribly fucking feminized and a complete bitch who wants to be a girl"

I didn't have a complex about it until people kept saying to me "you have a big forehead haha". Surely they wouldn't say that if it was normal for men to have big foreheads/high hairlines?

>men have high foreheads. most hollywood actors do. thats the way of life.

Their foreheads aren't that big. If you google "men with big foreheads" you get a bunch of super attractive actors who actually have average sized foreheads that look completely normal.

I still don't get why you're having this argument with me on /r9k/, of all places. Pretty much everyone here is fucked up and insecure, even the normies.
>>
>>28238843
Well you motherfucker I look like Anders Breivik as I have been told by numerous people I met.
>>
>>28238843
I had the same problem. Fixed it by getting bangs and combing it to the side. Looks good desu
>>
My hair is super thin but as far as I'm aware I'm not actually balding
My aunt is the only person in our family that is balding, so the likelihood that I am is minimal
I still fucking stress about it every now and then
My GF may love it, but having thin hair sucks
>>
>>28239782
i'm trying to break it to you that you have no fucking problem.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.