[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister's having loud sex downstairs I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (36 KB, 600x520) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 600x520
>sister's having loud sex downstairs
I don't think she knows I'm home
>>
Join in, then.

What are you, a fucking faggot?
>>
>>28238714
Stand in the doorway and masturbate

/thread 2bh
>>
>>28238714
is she having fun?
>>
>>28238714
Go give her a little box of orange juice
>>
That's fucking annoying. So glad I have my own place.
>>
>>28238834
It was caprisun you uneducated swine
>>
File: 1448743813269.jpg (91 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
1448743813269.jpg
91 KB, 640x620
>>28238714
>mommy brings new bf home
>hear them have the sex
>cry while blasting Crawling full volume for an hour
>>
>>28238714
is there still pounding?
>>
>>28238714
what exactly have you heard? like has she(or he) shouted anything in particular? or is it just guttural slamming and moans of ecstasy
>>
Start fapping and be louder about it.
>>
get a hooker and have extremely loud sex. not kidding do it now. just go on backpages
>>
Vocaroo it for us plz matey
>>
>>28239376

>"I am Anon's sister and I am having sex!"

Pretty unambiguous, really
>>
>>28239492
how frequently are the moans? is it still going?
>>28239414
also this
>>
>>28238714
I know that feel, brah.
I fapped to the moans every time
>>
>>28238714
and what's your pathetic faggot excuse for not cumming in her mouth right now?!
she needs a brother who is a real man!
go and take care of her needs already.
>>
>>28239613
ew wtf why
>>
>>28238714

Why is listening to other people have sex so unpleasant.... It's so horrible, like listening to someone chew with their mouth open * 10. Is this what rape feels like?

> tfw listening to my landlady and her bf
>>
>>28239715
I listened to my neighborhoods having sex, fapped every time, it's pretty cool actually.
>>
>>28238714
Crank ur speakers n throw some Barry White on if they don't crack the fuck up then they just don't have a sense of humor.
>>
WALK IN ON THEM OP

DO IT

JUST
DO IT
>>
why don't you just go ruin it for them?

go up to the door and just start mocking her moaning, do your own moaning but be louder, when they realize its you they either 1) tell you to stfu and you keep doing it or 2) laugh and ignore you and you get to keep doing it or take it up another level and try to embarrass the guy, tell her she sounded like she was faking it, or that she was louder with the other guy yesterday

put on your /devlish/ cap and do something mischievous, you only live once, and your her brother, this is the type of shit you're supposed to be doing, not hiding and cowering like some scared little girl
>>
File: 1421326814856.jpg (35 KB, 404x345) Image search: [Google]
1421326814856.jpg
35 KB, 404x345
>>28239715
>>28239798
I never fapped to my suite mate in college having sex with his gf but I couldn't resist listening.

>hear moaning through the wall
>tiptoe to the door to the bathroom connecting our rooms
>turn the handle and open the door as slowly as possible
>stick my head in and listen
>always paranoid as shit they would randomly walk in the bathroom so usually pussied out and closed the door early

We're good friends but his gf is pretty hot so I don't feel bad about it. He would sometimes brag about how big is dick is and based on the sounds she made I believe it.
>>
>>28239706
I have no intention of ever doing anything sexual with my sister, but her moans sound fucking sexy as fuck. That's why.
>>
OP here
I had to hide for a bit because she finished and I heard them coming upstairs.
She's gone now, so fuck, I guess just leave this thread for, idk, unpleasant roommate sex stories? Look I don't know, just whatever
>>
>>28240512
you just listen to your sister get railed for a half hour... but have you ever felt the touch of a woman?
>>
>>28240586
No

To be fair though, I've had many sexual-ish encounters with her
One time I walked in on her taking a shower, another time I found a video of her masturbating on her camera, about a week ago I heard her sucking her bf's dick, and just the other night I found a few photos of her naked in her room
So I'm pretty much immune to this kind of shit by now
>>
>>28240689
that's why you hid from her?
also creeping on your sister doesn't count as a sexual encounter. when was the last time you tried asking a woman out?
>>
>>28240801
Because it's be weird to just walk up to her. Think of it like masturbating and then finding out somebody heard you do it, you wouldn't want them to make it appearently, would you?
Asking a woman out? HA. Never, anon.
>>
>tfw listening to others have sex is the closest we will come to sex
>>
>>28240867
*it'd
*make it apparent
I fucking hate auto-correct, I would use my laptop but hell if I know where the charger is
>>
File: 1436234539335.jpg (14 KB, 325x346) Image search: [Google]
1436234539335.jpg
14 KB, 325x346
>>28238714
>mfw I have heard all four of my brothers having sex

I have to get out of this house soon.
>>
>>28240867
i mean she was having loud sex in a shared house what was she expecting. if she got embarrassed maybe she would think twice before doing something embarrassing again.
> Asking a woman out? HA. Never, anon.
why not?
>>
>>28240983
Because I was ugly so I knew it was a 90% chance of getting rejected and I feared rejection.
>>
>>28238714
>wait till its over
>start playing loud music
>>
>>28240998
typical beta numale mindset. A war would either kill you all off or make you men
>>
>>28240998
thats bullshit. women dig men with interesting hobbies. get good at something that you can do while interacting with others. music is your best bet.
get a guitar.
learn to play and sing 15 minutes of music.
attend a local open mic night.
?????
PROFIT
>>
>>28241057
Ironic fun fact, I did actually take up 4 different instruments throughout my childhood, all of which I was shit at.
Drum- I couldn't keep a good beat
Flute- just dropped it because gay
Piano- couldn't get the hang of it
Guitar- couldn't switch my chords fast enough
>>
>>28241046
>>28241057
Fuck off normies. Who needs a gf when you can masturbate to your sister getting railed?
>>
File: 1461349004739.gif (105 KB, 255x192) Image search: [Google]
1461349004739.gif
105 KB, 255x192
How does it feel to know you are inferior to sexually liberated females in every way and your only purpose is to be a tax serf for them and their happiness?
>>
>>28241159
literally all of those problems can be fixed with more practice. also the guys in the orchestra that get the most pussy are the violinists and the flutists because they hang out with more women because more women play those instruments. you gotta stop giving yourself excuses anon.
>>
Go downstairs and record their reaction please.
>>
So, OP, what are you goin' to do?

Wait until she and the guy are gona before leaving your room (or risk a high-cringe situation where she suddenly realises you were here the whole time)?

I suggest ordering a Pizza.
Do they still do that thing where you can make special request, like for them to draw on the box or something?
If so, have them write on the box "I can hear you".
>>
File: lookatme.gif (1019 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
lookatme.gif
1019 KB, 500x375
>>28241225
this is you. i hope you know that
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.