[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, you still play videogames? Thats degenerate you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: ramzpaul-npi.jpg (77 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ramzpaul-npi.jpg
77 KB, 600x800
>"Anon, you still play videogames? Thats degenerate you know, you should have a wife and a house by now, not working a dead end job and living on your own!!"
>>
>>28238053
Who is this chin bitch?
>>
>>28238053

her face is offputting
>>
big face girl
>>
RamzPaul is a cuck.
>>
File: pepe terrorist.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
pepe terrorist.png
94 KB, 396x385
MOTHERFUCKING BOOMERS SHUT THE FUCK UP

REEEEE(REEEEE) REEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28238053
Is this the jew girl in a red dress?
>>
>>28238053
Who is this smug asshole with JUST haircut and trophy wife?
>>
>>28238053
Fuck you random middle aged man and jay leno's daughter.
I like your dad though, he's a cool guy, I like his car collection and shit but fuck you Jay's daughter.
>>
The girl is Ashley Rae and goes by the internet name CommunismKills and the guy is RamzPaul, a white nationalist youtube personality.
>>
>>28238053
>Thats degenerate you know,

who would ever say this
>>
>living on your own

LMAO
>>
File: 7118129.jpg (36 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
7118129.jpg
36 KB, 338x450
>>28238053
Why did mentally inferior people decide to call themselves the 'alt-right'? There is only one right, that is the fascist right, and anyone who deviates from it must be culled.
>>
>>28238197
Wait so she's a right wing tranny that's friends with /pol/ stepdaddy?
>>
>>28238053
because videogames are better and cheaper than a female, also they won't try to cheat on me, divorce me and make me pay alimony, also i don't need a fucking house to live by myself i am completely fine with a condo, thank you very much now go blow it outta your ugly tranny ass
>>
>>28238197
and she's a Jew
>>
File: 1433238168739.jpg (127 KB, 674x960) Image search: [Google]
1433238168739.jpg
127 KB, 674x960
>>28238378
>This whole post

eoanfsdcj nrsodzc
>>
>>28238378
Fascism is leftist compared to actual traditionalists. Hitler only came to power because the old guard conservatives allowed him to do so.
>>
>>28238535
actual traditionalism died permanently as long as the industrial revolution and modern technology exist.

sadly there's no truly returning to traditional society without the destruction of most modern inventions, mass education and pretty much everything that allows us to survive right now.

Basically you can't be "traditionalist" and still use the internet. Really though we'd all be happier as peasants in the fields.

it sucks but it's true.
>>
Jew apologists are what's wrong with the alt-right
It's a WHITE EUROPEAN movement, not a semitic middle-eastern movement
>>
File: .jpg (315 KB, 646x771) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
315 KB, 646x771
>>28238535
The alt-right is far from traditionalist. They're like those French hipster philosopher imbeciles of the 60s. A bunch of degenerate pseudointellectuals spouting 'totally cool new philosophies deeeewd xdddd'

Fascism is a tradition dating back to the times of Plato and Aristotle. And Hitler and Mussolini came to power because their ideologies were a breath of fresh air unlike the decaying degeneracy and cultural cannibalism of old conservatives. Basically, it's what the ancient tradition would have been if it hadn't degenerated into the conservatism that we're seeing even today with the likes of the alt-right for example.
>>
>>28238659
Second this
>>28238696
Precisely
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.