[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday I was with my best friend and we had a couple beers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Yesterday I was with my best friend and we had a couple beers so we're a little drunk. I am in love with her and she doesn't know, and she looked really cute yesterday. We cuddle a lot and yesterday because I was drunk I started kissing her. I am 6'3" and she is 4'11" (4 years younger than me I'm 19) so I really overpower her I kept kissing her as she pushed back and started pulling off her track pantsg

I put my hands in her pantries and started fingering until her pussy was wet then I pulled off her pantries an started to fuck her. She was fighting me but I am way stronger. After a minute of thrusting she stopped fighting and went limp. She never had sex before so I guess she wasn't know what to do. I was playing with her titties while I fucked her.

After I cummed on her face I went home (didn't drive because I was drunk) and texted her a few hours later asking what was up but she didn't reply.

I think I made her mad, how can I explain that I was drunk and didn't mean to and it was because I love her??

Pic unrelated
>>
just tell her it was a prank
>>
>>28237974???
OK but it ready
>>
>>28238002
*wasn't...
Autocorrect........
>>
>>28237924
>admitting to raping a 15 year old on a cambodian throat singing forum

but in seriousness OP it sounds like you fucked up big time. You are more than likely going to go to jail, and promptly murdered by your cell mate for being a pedo. i'd say get the fuck out of dodge whilst she hasn't told anyone. heres a list of countries with no extradition treaties with the US:

http://www.internationalman.com/articles/which-countries-can-the-nsa-whistleblower-escape-to

Good luck.
>>
>>28238059
>raping
??? We were drunk and she is my best friend I have known her for 10 whole months now she wouldn't do that...
>>
>>28238086

> She was fighting me but I am way stronger. After a minute of thrusting she stopped fighting and went limp

You forced yourself on her whilst you were both drinking underage. You probably fucked her up for life psychologically. Just get the fuck out of there before she tells anyone. If you must talk to her before you split for heavens sake do not send a text or anything like that (we don't want more evidence besides the rape-kit she probably set up when she got home and told her parents). Just get the hell out of there.
>>
you just admitted to sex with an underage girl on r9k, an fbi-heavy board of 4chan, of which already has garnered plenty of attention
whatever
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.