[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question: how do manlets stave off the thought of offing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: FyUM4NP.webm (742 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
FyUM4NP.webm
742 KB, 512x640
Serious question: how do manlets stave off the thought of offing themselves every morning?
>>
>>28237899
I just pretend I don't matter and enjoy things that don't require socializing like watching movies/cartoons/anime and reading my American and gook comics.
As long as I do that and never pursure a life of love, I'm fine.
Context of that webm?
Is the joke that she's deaf and disses him because of that?
>>
>>28237899
they watch cartoons like the children they are. it helps distract them from the realization that nobody wants to see them.
>>
>>28238291
This desu, though add in beer and weed to that. I've been sitting on my ass, intoxicated, watching courage the cowardly dog all day.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 396x385
by waking up to my gf giving me a blowjob
>>
>>28238396
>say you have a gf
>you don't because you're too short
>DEVILISH
>>
>>28237899
They remember Eazy-E was a major manlet but still an alpha Psycho pussy scyther
>>
File: manlet.jpg (83 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
83 KB, 334x250
Stalin was 5'4, had squeaky voice and acne scarred skin. Your time will come lankies.
>>
Asian girls are rejecting white manlets now?
>>
>>28238617

Why have a 5'6 manlet when you could have a 6'3 Chad? Of course, you don't actually get the 6'3 Chad. He just fucks you and leaves, but to a woman that is enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 513x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 513x800
>>28238480
>say i have a gf
>i actually have multiple gfs
>>
>>28237999
>I just pretend I don't matter
This, you captured how I think perfectly. I try to disassociate from my own existence completely to forget how worthless and pathetic I am.
>>
>>28237899
She didn't tell him off because he's short, she told him off because he grabbed her from behind like a creep.
>>
>>28238775

If he hadnt been such a manlet she would have been sucking his dick by the end of that moving picture.
>>
>>28237899
Gambling, drinking. etc..
>>
>>28237899
"Well a lot of famous actors are not very tall men either"
>>
if I could choose between getting a gf, or being tall but never being able to get a gf, I'd choose being tall
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 664x1203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 664x1203
>>28239044
that lanklet delusion
>>
>>28239075
Your life mush be literary hell, how do you cope?
>>
>>28237899
Webm girl has nice hands
>>
I'm 5'5 and I have a 5'10 gf so it's cool.

She has really nice legs btw
>>
>>28239075
why would a sand village ninja wear that kind of clothing?

it would be so fucking hot
>>
>>28237899
She casting a spell?
>>
>>28239075

lanklets have only themselves to blame, if they wanted to cultivate mass they could, instead they chose to starve

even if a short man becomes chiseled and ripped, he is still a short man, the subject of ridicule, the butt of all jokes, the at least I'm not x thought, to everyone

the short mans eternal pain stems from his disability to do anything about it, he will always be short, and always be treated as such
>>
File: height (2).png (407 KB, 853x739) Image search: [Google]
height (2).png
407 KB, 853x739
even i am a 5'7 manlet i dont get all this. Is height an american thing?
>>
Being tall is living on easy mode.

People treat you better.
You get more money for same job.
Even if you mess up people are forgiving.
You get a raise more often in your work.
You even get lower prison sentences.

A manlet has to work twice as hard for any of that.
>>
don't get it he was still taller than her
>>
>>28240153
It's sign language. I guess she is deaf?
>>
She's obviously just pretending so the guy goes away you autists
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 125x125
>5'7
>have a gf thats the exact same height
>have fucked two girls that were taller before
>>
>>28240267
Yea, I interpreted this as the dude just being like "lol no thanks deaf slut" once she started signing at him.
>>
>>28240289
this was never called into question. in fact it's the entire point. stop projecting.
>>
>>28238326
good taste senpai, watch OtGW after you finish
>>
>using this smiley unironically
i would not want to hook up with garbage anyway
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.