[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worse place than /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
I come to /r9k/ to see the bottom of human existence. Name a more pathetic place on the internet and I'll leave this petting zoo for the socially disabled and go there instead.
>>
>>28237674
Buzzfeed

Oregano cum mop
>>
>>28237746
How so?

Original cunny comment.
>>
>>28237674
Who's that ejaculate enchanter.
>>
You can stay. I don't care about normalfags who come here just for this reason.
>>
>>28237808
Look closer and you'll notice this particular specimen is of the delusional male variety.
>>
>>28237875
Don't really mind if she has a dick or not. been alone for too long. girls and trannies are fine.
>>
>>28237674
Sluthate
Ori
>>
>>28237674
You're going to need to download TOR
>>
You will be judged.

If Jesus was real, this is where he would be.

you will just have to imagine the fire, goy.
>>
/mlp/ tbqh lads
>>
>>28237674
The lgbt board, I have nothing against whatever people but it's really pathetic down there
>>
>>28237808
She's a girl I talked to on POF. East of Asspain.
>>
furries on tumblr
>>
>>28237674
Lookism.net

It's the ultimative fedora site. A combination of Ellit's redpill-mentality with a degenertate robot attitude
>>
>>28237674
The outside. All humans are pathetic, the difference is that some realize how pathetic they are and others do not, and that is in itself far more pathetic.

t. pathetic faggot
>>
>>28237674
wiz, /r/asianmasculinity, /r/foreveralone, r9k tag in omegle, the r9k tinychats, the skype groups, etc
>>
>>28237674
Tumblr
Stormfront
Two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>28237674
/r/hapas

The sons of white men asian female couples lament about how much society hates them and how neither asian nor white girls wants to date them.
>>
>>28237875
>/r9k/
>Knowing what a female looks like.
Keksimus maximus.

>>28237849
Thanks. You're a robobro.

>>28238150
I have nothing against whatever people either, so that place doesn't look nearly as pathetic as /r9k/.

>>28238122
>>28238287
I don't want to get aids.

>>28238462
Aaaah, the "y-you too" argument. It's been over a decade since I've heard it. So refreshing.

>>28238334
This place has potential.

>>28238534
wizardchan. I checked it a while ago. It's like this place on roids. I can't take that as my daily dose, but thanks for pointing it out. I almost forgot that cesspool+ existed.

Do you fags want me to post this girl or other one while I write inane comments?
>>
>>28237674
If there is such a place, you really think people want to publicize it after what happened to r9k? lol
>>
>>28238709
What happened to r9k?
You meant the invasion of partially adjusted people that come here just to watch hikkis in their natural environment?
>>
File: AweaponToSurpassMetalGear.jpg (26 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
AweaponToSurpassMetalGear.jpg
26 KB, 540x360
OP here.

I was looking for pof cuties and I found this instead.

Enjoy the cringe... if you can withstand it.
http://www.pof.com/member52565261.htm
>22 year old Male
>5' 0" (152cm)
>Christian - other
>All the fucking profile.
>>
>>28238870
I only cringed at neopets for some reason that was too much.
>>
Facebook

>masks to show off
>insipid taste in memes
>not for social working but to enhance egocentrism
>never about personal issues

at least here you can be whoever you are and express how you truly feel
>>
>>28240730
>at least here you can be whoever you are and express how you truly feel

As long as you're not a 'normie'.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.