[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post the most autistic thing you do on a regular basis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
ITT post the most autistic thing you do on a regular basis
>>
>>28237356
jack off with dildos in my ass
>>
Ignore people, like straight up don't look at them or acknowledge their presence, if they have wronged me (could be like saying a wrong word to me years and years ago).
>>
Sometimes I'll get on all fours, bend my legs, and hop around pretending to be a frog, complete with ribbits, croaking, tongue extending, and occasional reeees
>>
>>28237356
I whisper "Tadaima" under my breath when I get back to my apartment after work or school.
>>
Every single day without fail at least once I'll get my dogs to chase me around the house while I squeal like a pig at the top of my lungs and then pretend to fall over and encourage the dogs to bite at me on my arms and legs and squeal like im a pig being eaten alive.

I am nearly 30 years old btw.

I cannot imagine the average 30 year old doing this once, let alone all the time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz_gOFRwTcg
>>
File: jello pudding.jpg (290 KB, 926x897) Image search: [Google]
jello pudding.jpg
290 KB, 926x897
>>28237427
It's hard not to be autistic when you have a dog, they'll go along with fucking anything you do
>>
>>28237433
Ohh god no
>>
>>28237416

>tfw fell for the "rabbit rabbit" meme from a stupid commercial on nickelodeon when I was a kid and literally every 1st of the month at 12:01 am I say "rabbit rabbit" out loud for good luck or under my breath if in the company of normies

>have done this for a decade
>>
>>28237399
Huh. That's slightly less autistic than what I had in mind when you said "get on all fours"
>>
i regularly say the random words/phrases that come into my head (i have OCD)

I can control this to a degree in public but if I'm ultra close friends with someone I'll just let rip.
>>
touch my penis to pixels on a screen

like a fucking loser
>>
is speaking to your dog like a baby autistic

or ill just sing proverbs with my dogs name substituted
>>
>>28237356
>"le autisme situation xDD"
Fucking normalfags, a true autist is one 24/7.
>>
Sometimes I'll wake up wit a different personally thinking I a zombie and all day il bee walking around moaning and groaning with eyes rolled into the back of my skull biting my mom and day ( like actualy biting) I'm 25 , sometimes it's be something random like a fighter jet with advanced control s , or a cat meowing all day
>>
>>28237575
Don't shit in my cornflakes you fucking scrooge.
>>
>day dream about futuristic space battles in my mind with wicked cool explosions, nukes and lasers 'n' shit
>gets me riled up and I have to move about making spastic like arm motions

It's like playing vidya gaymes but without the vidya.
>>
>talk to myself when I'm embarrassed or get called out on something
>tell myself quite loudly how I am a piece of shit before going to bed

At this point it's basically a prayer
>>
File: luffy-punches-noble-o.gif (1 MB, 321x180) Image search: [Google]
luffy-punches-noble-o.gif
1 MB, 321x180
I still pretend I'm a rock star every day. I whisper lyrics and drum noises and dance around when I think I'm alone. My roomate's gf caught me doing it one time and just stared at me in silence for like 10 minutes until I realized she was there. She thought I was having a stroke or something and was wondering whether or not to call an ambulance.

I also pretend to fight people when I'm angry and I talk to myself all the time. I don't know how people grow out of this shit.
>>
>>28237673

You are not alone my friend.
>>
I always shower in the dark because I think someone is watching me.
>>
>>28237621
Did you drop out of school at age 12?
>>
Fill condoms with mayonnaise and then titfuck them
>>
>>28237754
this sounds pretty great desu
>>
I play with my fingers and pretend my pointy and middle finger are a pair of legs of a soccer player and imitate the motions of an athlete playing soccer. I do this quite often. I don't even think this is my most autistic thing though.
>>
Re-playing old conversations in my head and thinking about witty remarks I should've made

Imagining situations where others see me as a cool dude
>>
I read comic books, forum posts and posts here out loud
[Spoiler]Even in public[Spoiler/]
>>
>>28237389
your posts are more autistic than this desu
>>
I have tea parties with my stuffed animals but the tea is really alcohol I am 24 years old
>>
>>28237673
Same. There is nothing better than being alone and totally caught up in one of those fantasies, where you can just run around and make stupid noises and shit like a little kid. I always wonder if it'll go away by the time I'm middle-aged.
>>
>>28237484
never heard of this meme before, explain?
>>
>>28237703
>I also pretend to fight people when I'm angry
Holy fuck this. I'll randomly think of someone who pissed me off in my past and throw my fists around in the air. I'll also day dream about fighting a group of thugs and emerging victorious. It's so pathetic because I'm so weak that when I throw my fists around my shoulders and back are in pain and I'm pretty sure an average girl is more than capable of kicking my ass. I'm the worst excuse for a "man" I've personally ever witnessed, if natural selection was allowed to take its place I would've been dead years ago.
>>
>years ago in highschool
>playing basketball in gym class
>unconsciously im making swoosh sounds while dribbling the ball to avoid someone
>defender points it out to me "ay look at you making your own sound effects"
>>
And also, my eating habits. They're so autistic that I've become a kind of hermit. I avoid social situations that'd lead me to eating what I don't like.
>>
>>28237739
Wouldn't doing it in the dark be scarier then?
>>
>>28237819
Take notes, normies

Assimilate now or you will not be forgiven on the day of the uprising
>>
I post on the 4chan board /r9k/ unironically due to my psychosocial problems
>>
File: 1442470208230.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1442470208230.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>28237356
>the most autistic thing you do on a regular basis
I don't greet 90% of my coworkers on my floor at all. The rest 10% I actually work directly with so I have no choice, but the rest I treat as objects I have to get around. No eye contact either.
>>
>>28237742
Old school autism I see
>>
Mostly all mental stuff desu. I've totally retreated inside. I never grew out of it. In my mind I'm a successful recording musician who has sold about 16 million recordsd in the past 4-5 years and carved out a nice niche in the industry, but I'm just as reclusive in my mind as I am in real life. I have a QT and I bought an old castle in the countryside and live there. The press are constantly hounding on us.
>>
>>28237838
I can suppress it better now but I think the urge to do it will always be there. Maybe when I no longer have the energy I'll stop. Being caught is the worst feel ever and I make sure to do it only when nobody could possibly see or hear me.
>>
>>28238004
>No eye contact either.

this is probably the most autistic thing i do consistently as well, i will avoid eye contact 100% of the time and pretend they aren't there
>>
If I see something really cute, I will act really giddy and shake like an anime character but I only ever do this in private
>>
>>28238004
What kind of work do you do famalam
>>
>>28237356
I always pee in the sink, if not my 2nd option is piss bottles, about 4 or 5 times a month I shit in a ziplock baggy if bathroom is taken or I just dont want to leave my NEET room, I keep a supply of spam and sardines that I regulary eat so I can avoid leaving my room, I fap to traps but I'm not gay
>>
>>28237356
>post the most autistic thing you do on a regular basis
Try to keep my friends from knowing that I have a fucked up sense of humor
>>
>>28238098
I do it when I speak to people too. I look away at something/s. It probably looks arrogant half of the time and super beta the rest of the time.
>>
>>28237389
I don't have dildos but one is coming via mail, I use toilet plunger handle in the bathroom while jerking my dickmeat
>>
>>28238117
I'm a number crunching drone at an office.
>>
For the last two years it's been getting increasingly difficult for me to make eye contact with or speak to people. I draw a complete blank and just can't come up with anything. I just mutter or say yeah or laugh. Not really autistic but I don't like it.

Other than that, I talk to myself a lot.
>>
Stutter and repeat myself.

I'm so used to people not hearing or understanding what I say that I usually do it instinctively.
>>
>>28237673
Holy fuck. I do this every day. I always wondered if others do this. We need to talk about this or something. Feels great knowing others do this man.
>>
>>28237356
I have mental health issues but I like tondegrade my self with another voice I can barely control but its not me, but I like it its strange I like when the voice laughs at my "small useless penis" and calls me names like "faggot etc etc idk I'm a strange robro
>>
>>28238120
>tfw you started pissing in the sink thanks to this place
>it's actually better than the toilet with no splash back, saves water and you can wash your pee pee
>>
>>28238140
>fuck my ass with toilet plunger handle
>cum buckets
>take a huge shit after my degenerate jerk off session
>end up blocking the toilet
>too much of a faggot to plunge the toilet
>mom does it
>mfw she plunges the toilet I blocked using the plunger I fucked my ass with
>mfw I'm too lazy to post mfw
WEW
>>
>>28238035
Same here desu. I have 2 or 3 fantasizes in my head I'm constantly living in. Honest to god wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
When I remember cringey moments I start muttering from embarrassment.
>>
>>28238120
Who the fuck shits in a plastic bagc fucking use the bathroom
>>
>>28238215
This pretty much its also quiet no toilet flushing i sometimes like the feel of placing my balls on the sink and letting them get chilled by the counter top
>>
>>28238215
This. I've been pissing in my bathroom sink for years now.

>no pee on or around the toilet bowl
>no noise from the flushing
You all should do it.
>>
>>28238221
Haha thats legit as fuck my dude
>>
I walk back and before talking a loud about my life as if it's some kind of TV show
>and you see, that was actually a mistake on Anon's part
>when he was 16, he accidentally placed the shirt in a washer with a red shirt and it ended up looking off-color pink
>Anon still has it in his closet to this day and it can be seen in multiple episodes, for example in the episode where Anon's mom comes to visit it can be seen in the background of the scene where she complains about the smell
>>
File: 1452561347288.png (223 KB, 509x429) Image search: [Google]
1452561347288.png
223 KB, 509x429
I like pretending I'm a regular AI player in video games.
>>
>>28238315
That's actually pretty awesome anon
>>
>>28238215
>>28238269
>>28238296
Wait till you shit in a bag, I use the large freezer ziplock bags becuase they seal in the smell fantasticly, i leave TP in the bag so I can wipe my ass I place the open bag in my trash can then I sit on trash can and drop turds
>>
>>28237842
not the rabbit guy, but it's a real thing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_rabbit_rabbit

>tfw it's almost rabbit time
>>
>>28238174
I know lots of people day dream but I guess the physical movements aren't as common. Like I make hand gestures and erratic arm movements while walking around the room which helps expel the energy. Most grow out of it but I never did. At least it's has the positive side effect of being a weak form of exercise.
>>
>>28238174
>you will never again be able to run around at the park and pretend you're jedi with people in your age group
>you will never again have to argue with that one faggot who has to be perfect and always has a bullshit excuse for never having to die or get hurt

Just fuck me up senpai
>>
Post in this thread while being in a dark room alone. 7 of my friends are in the living room. I told them my stomach hurts to have an excuse to post on r9k.
Fml
>>
>>28238412
That describes me exactly. I don't think I'll ever grow out of it. Don't really want to desu, I enjoy it
>>
I like to put on a gruff Northern English accent and argue with a variety of other characters that I've invented. These range from an Australian surfer, a posh twat from Southern England, a stoner from Liverpool and a drunk from Glasgow. I've invented little histories and personalities for them all. Please help me guys
>>
>>28238430
If you brougut the bag with you a place to shit
>>
I flush the toilet with my foot.
>>
>scream to a crescendo like the following
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svdh7ZT_Fqw
>meme out loud
>when people tell me a story I followup with "who was phone"
>laugh when I see manlets
>call hasidic jews kykes when I see them at the mall
>put my fingesr around the head of my penis then smell it
>if I'm with a girl I'll pretend to be autistic in public
>sniff my upper lip
>scream "we waz kangs n shiiet"
>>
>>28237742
Lol Yes And out of hs at 17
>>
Everytime I jerk off when I cum I just huck it at the cieling or my wall, my room is absolutely covered in dry yellow cum stains on white walls, it makes a splat sound and slowly drips down the wall and drys, I tried cleaning it once but was to hard I wonder if my mom knows what it is
>>
File: Patrick_star.png (23 KB, 310x386) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_star.png
23 KB, 310x386
I have some dumb nonsense catchphrases I say when something bad happens to my co-workers
>>
>>28237356
When I say something I have a bad habit of whispering the last phrase out loud to myself. Even when I'm around people I have trouble not at least mouthing the words.
>>
File: image_32.jpg (264 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image_32.jpg
264 KB, 2048x2048
>>28237673
>>28237838
>autistic cousin played Super Mario irl
>tfw I would hump his head while he played vidya
>>
>>28237356
I like to jump while imagining things.
>>
>>28237847
I hace sexual fantasies about girls, just average strength, moderately attractive girls kicking and beating me
>>
I sometimes like 3 or 4 times a week after pissing play air guitar with my penis, I will jump around and do moves like the big hair bands did in the 80s, except its with my penis and balls.. I also wear womens panties and sometimes I will fuck my ass with a banana
>>
>>28238478
You remind me of this autistic faggot who constantly posts shit from /pol/ on facebook and says all their memes and cache phrases in real life. That board can fuck people up.
>>
File: 1461977860841-0.jpg (87 KB, 756x297) Image search: [Google]
1461977860841-0.jpg
87 KB, 756x297
>>28238413
>tfw it is all downhill and the magic is gone
>>
>>28238478
I know a guy like you, he's an obnoxious meme spouting cunt.
So, is that you Luca?
>>
>>28238120
This isna good idea I think I'm going to get a supply stash of food in my room and some bags/bottles to shit amd piss in, pop tarts, sardines chips a case of water etc
>>
>>28238514
I wish real life catchphrases were socially acceptable.
>>
>>28238521
>Even when I'm around people
Do you talk to yourself more frequently than you talk to other people?
>>
>>28238543
It just so happens that I have femdom fetish as well although its more with feet and face sitting than getting beat up.
>>
>>28238442
You get me fren
>>
>>28238611
Mine spans the spectrum, but I just felt that part was relevant to anon.
>>
>>28238507
I can't fucking breathe
>>
Frenched kiss a dog before.
I was severely mentally ill at the time.
>>
>>28238577
No,I try to limit my /pol/ out loud shitposting because people don't respond well to "don't forget the 8goyjillion"
>>28238555
No I am not, I know when it's not funny too

Also
>thread about being autistic
>gets made fun of for autistic tendencies
suck my ass senpai tbqh
>>
>>28238654
>I spout tumblr memes on an anime based anonymous imageboard
>>
I wear diapers pretty regularly for sexual comfort
>>
File: Brendan_fraser_at_cannes_2015.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_fraser_at_cannes_2015.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
A friend once told me that I'm good at doing impressions. Especially wrestling impressions.
Now whenever I'm alone I spend nearly all my time perfecting them. I can only imagine what my parents think
I just start doing them randomly without realizing it at this stage.
Normal people start singing or whistling to themselves whilst doing other shit and I'm just like OOOOH YEEEAUH THE MACHO MAYUNN RANDY SAVAGE YEEEEAAAAUUHH
I always find myself ranting about how sexy John Cena is to myself in an Indian accent and start laughing uncontrollably at my own niche jokes and I just can't fucking control myself guys.
Seriously starting to wonder if I am actually autistic or insane or something.

I'm currently trying to become more normie for the sake of my own mental health but I just can't hold back the autism.
>>
>>28237356
>>28237356
>>28237356
I am a tripfag on robot9001
>>
>>28237356
Not killing myself, still
>>
Sometimes if I'm feeling low-energy or depressed or even just straight crazy I'll shout in my car on the way to work or grocery store or whatever. Like just some "WOO's" or I've literally just screamed at the top of my lungs before. very refreshing you guys should try it, not even joking.
>>
>Impersonating other people on community forums
>Browsing and reading articles on Wikipedia as a hobby
>Pretending there is someone next to me and talking to him/her
>>
>>28238734
Shitting in a ziplock bag, throwing cum on your walls, biting your mom, and playing air guitar with your penis are all healthier activities than shouting "we wuz kangs" and calling people kikes in public. Autism is fine, being edgy and racist for no reason is shitty.
>>
>>28238904
>Pretending there is someone next to me and talking to him/her

This. Sometimes I explain to an imaginary person what I'm doing, like how to play a viddygame or how to use music production software. For some reason it usually revolves around teaching.
>>
>>28237356
>Wearing Minecraft shirt in a high school/ middle school.

How old are you kids? I was 20 when that shit came out.

>There are posters on 4chan who were babies and toddlers during the Pokemon craze.
>>
i need to be completely nude when taking a dump.
>>
>>28239006
This is not the first time I've heard this. Being out and having to poop must be torture.
>>
File: mykindofparty.jpg (806 KB, 2848x2134) Image search: [Google]
mykindofparty.jpg
806 KB, 2848x2134
>>28238985
>14 year olds browsing 4chan now were born in 2002
>they were 10 years old in 2012
>Xbox 360 is their Nintendo 64
>they have no idea what it was like when George W. Bush was president

It still gets me
>>
>>28239162
Is this pic legit? I see it from time to time but have never asked about the story.
>>
>>28237356
>mutter to myself
>eyes dart around out of fear when i walk outside
>wear a coat even when it's hot
>imagine being interviewed on a talk show
>>
>>28239219
haunted house party thing
>>
>>28239269
>imagine being interviewed on a talk show

I do this, usually as different roles. Sometimes I'll be a rock star or a film director talking about my work, other times a politician or a dictator of another country. It's a top-teir fantasy tbqh
>>
>>28238907
>telling others how to be autistic
Fuck off autist
>>
>>28238435
I would kind of like to hear that, Anon. If you can muster up the courage please post it one of the Vocaroo threads.
>>
>>28239269
>>imagine being interviewed on a talk show
I used to pretend I had a radio show every time I took a bath as a kid

holy fuck the autism is really hurting when I think back on it. Talking to myself like some schizophrenic
>>
>>28239219
it has to be photoshopped. it's a damn good photoshop but i just wouldn't accept that scenario as something that could actually happen.

look at that, that's fiction. that's like something out of a palahnuik novel.
>>
Hit myself. Some times it's because of remembering cringey shit or times I felt bad, other times I just feel angry/depressed or don't like my facial expression. Usually I'll whack my fist on my head or pull on my hair, but sometimes I'll just bite my finger. Still don't do it in public, but I often reach for my head to do it.

At least I'm not a cutfag, r-right?
>>
>>28239348
There's a difference between being autistic and being a dick to everyone on purpose. Autism doesn't exempt someone from being an asshole.
>>
>>28237356
i play video games and browse 4chan
>>
File: 1453212609061.jpg (51 KB, 634x478) Image search: [Google]
1453212609061.jpg
51 KB, 634x478
>wait until I'm home alone
>put on my blue suit
>put the TARDIS interior sound playing on loop (see link)
>stack a bunch of pots and pans in the middle of the kitchen table and pretend it's the main console of the TARDIS
>Pretend to be the doctor, whizzing about through time and space.
>open and close cupboards, press buttons on the toaster and cooker, pretending they're controls
>shout shit like "reverse the polarity" and "activating shields"
>occasionally stumble sideways to pretend there's turbulence and hang on to the kitchen table while shouting "WE'RE PROBABLY CRASHING" in a Scottish accent.

I'm 20

Top that

TARDIS Interior Hum (10th Doctor's) 1 Hour: http://youtu.be/ObZQ3HbngO8
>>
>>28238120
Piss bottles, shit in ziplock bags, fucking SARDINES! God the smell in your room most be abyssmal.
>>
>>28239453
>treating hasidic kykes as people and not molesters and human scum
sure newfriend ;)
>>
>>28239490
i find that rather endearing, anon. although, i'm probably the outlier because i like the show because of its silly optimism.
>>
>>28237356
Going to 4chan.
Hell, I even POST here if you can believe it.
>>
>>28239409
Dude's standing behind the table with the fake legs out in front of him. They're using hamburger meat for fuck's sake.

>>28239435
I used to do this all the time as a kid. I forced myself out of it after a while, but sometimes if I'm really deep in the shit I'll bite my hand or my arm.
>>
>>28238120
>fap to traps but I'm not gay
you're at least 40% gay fuck you. you're gay and you like men
>>
>>28239498
Don't go on /pol/. It's not good for people who aren't mentally healthy.
>>
when I get angry I don't yell or cuss I make weird animal screeching noises. I only do it alone, but still.
>>
>>28237399
>>28237427
>>28237538
>>28237688
>>28237785
>>28237790
>>28238003
>>28238004
>>28238231
>>28238430
yeah, I do all of these on a semi-regular basis.

also, I have reached the point where I can only correspond with my gf if I act like a five year old with psychopathic tendencies. She probably would have left me if it wasn't for my stellar looks
>>
I get mad about video games.
>>
>>28237520
Same here tbqh.

totallyoriginaldesu
>>
>>28239840
yeah just said "lettuce lemon" on reflex.
>>
>>28239494
>God the smell in your room most be abyssmal.

interesting adjective choice there
>>
>>28237356
I roleplay with my robot brother pretending to be various anime characters, we even try to mimic voices.
>>
>>28238231
>When I remember cringey moments I start muttering from embarrassment.

i do this too, i scream without making any noise when it happens and i've been caught like this before.
>>
>>28238430
>7 of my friends are in the living room.

spotted the normal

get the fuck out
>>
>>28238654
i know, these threads are always hilarious as fuck
>>
make a list of my possessions, categorized.
I update these lists often, pruning out items I don't need.
>>
>>28238760
>Seriously starting to wonder if I am actually autistic or insane or something.

you are lmfao
>>
i-i still run around pretending it's a ww2 battle

i'm 22
>>
>>28239567
Just cause I'm not an introverted pussy like you doesn't mean I'm mentally ill
>>
>>28239529
epic post lmao upboated xd!

back to redddit now my friend
>>
>>28238760
I had myself a good little giggle imagining your sessions of banter with yourself in an Indian accent about your closseted homosexuality for John Cena and men in general that look like wrestlers.
>>
>>28238822

I do this too when i'm driving mate, i'll also sing loudly to try and energise myself
>>
File: 1461734763457_0.jpg (85 KB, 804x771) Image search: [Google]
1461734763457_0.jpg
85 KB, 804x771
>>28237427
I do this same thing except with a blanket. Then it gets better when my dog grabs my arms or my head and starts humping me
>>
File: large-354007-hm-laughing.jpg (8 KB, 278x290) Image search: [Google]
large-354007-hm-laughing.jpg
8 KB, 278x290
is a folder full of the sugar puffs honey monster autistic?
>>
>>28240513
he reminds me of peepee
>>
Where's Whos and Lice anon?
>>
File: 1461736493222.jpg (106 KB, 718x349) Image search: [Google]
1461736493222.jpg
106 KB, 718x349
>>28238035
I have this in mind too. Except I've done 3 acoustic shows all in my room but I always imagine I played at Madison Square Garden. I even dressed nice for the occasion.

At one point I seriously believed I was playing there until I finished and opened my eyes and saw my bedroom windows
>>
>>28240282
Stop shitting up the thread cunt.
>>
>>28237673
>daydream about having dbz-like powers
>daydream about empires going to war
>>
>>28240691
yeah better reply to me as i was already fucking done, nice logic you retard autist
>>
>>28240542
I think he had a blog but I don't have the link anymore.
>>
I compose music in my head. When I'm imaging something really good and it gets me excited, I start violently pacing around the room and I'm only half-aware of it. As soon as I become aware that I'm doing this, I stop.
>>
>reminisce with friends who aren't there and haven't been for some years now
>have discussions with people who aren't real
>excel in job interviews that aren't happening
>share laughs with lovers that have long passed me by

One day I hope to go so crazy it actually feels real. And although not much of this is autistic, it's a by product of being an autist so I'm counting it.
>>
>>28237399
cute. I like frogs
>>
File: 1461662947933.png (567 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461662947933.png
567 KB, 900x900
I have a MyAnimeList and a RateYourMusic account that I update regularly

I've also never posted them anywhere so they're pretty much solely for me and cataloging my own opinions for no reason
>>
I drink.
Not in the cool way. Not all the time, at least. Right now I'm drinking cause I can't endure another second of this life sober.
>>
>>28241139
faggot
blobblobblobb
>>
File: 1461964305191.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1461964305191.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>>28241647
even frogs like this one?
>>
>>28241441
>it's a by product of being an autist so I'm counting it.
Is it? My friends have always told me I'm autistic. I figured they were joking.
>>
>>28238546
the amazing atheist? is that you?
>>
File: calculator_photo.jpg (9 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
calculator_photo.jpg
9 KB, 300x200
I have a kind of hobby where I go out with a small calculator taped to my left hand and my left hand in my pocket.

Then I approach people in stores and restaurants and make 'I can count on one hand' comments to them all the while having my calculator hand hidden.

For example I went to Subway today and pretended I was going to come back and order a tuna and mayo sub and as I left I said to the sales person 'I can count on one hand the number of times I eat fast food'. I eat fast food at least 6 times per week due to obesity so I was joking that I need my calculator hand because 6 is more than 5. Obviously to the people I speak to it sounds like idle chit chat but to me it is a way of openly discussing my horrible life to members of the public without seeming creepy or weird. Other examples would include buying a bottle of soda at the gas station and saying 'I can count on one hand the number of times I drink soda' when I drink it maybe 40 times a week.

Its great release for me, I would reccommend it. Just don't accidentally reveal your calculator hand haha.
>>
>>28238211
You've been watching too much sissy porn m8
>>
File: 1461303310812s.jpg (3 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
1461303310812s.jpg
3 KB, 125x118
>>28238140
>I use toilet plunger handle in the bathroom while jerking my dickmeat

>mfw I do the exact same thing
>>
File: 1462063106789.jpg (65 KB, 594x862) Image search: [Google]
1462063106789.jpg
65 KB, 594x862
>>28238546
>>28242806

has to be
>>
File: fuck.jpg (9 KB, 220x179) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
9 KB, 220x179
>>28241441
I do all of these.
>>28240256
These too.
>>28239435
I used to hit myself. Forced myself to stop when I gave myself a black eye

I drink alcohol almost nightly to try to feel normal. People say I seem normal but I know I'm not.
>Sometimes I can't formulate words to my thoughts and it comes out in a jumbled mess and I have to slowly reiterate my point.
>I get so worked up I can't leave the house. I force myself too but getting out the door is really hard sometimes.
>When I hear noises coming from my neighbors I shake with anxiety
>I dodge calls from my only friend (the worst was almost 2 months of dodging) because I'm afraid he will ask too many questions and make fun of me or something.

Not really """"autistic"""" things, but robot things surely.
>>
>>28238080
I like being able to imagine shit for 30mins rather than needing to be entertained by external sources.
>>
>>28238351
Holy shit I do this too. It's fun to be as mechanical as possible.
>>
File: wtf am i reading.png (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wtf am i reading.png
25 KB, 400x400
>>28242905

thats enough 4chan for me today
>>
>>28237469
This be the damn truth
>>
>Follow the golden rule: treat others the way I want to be treated
>Bad eyesight
>Walking around anywhere local
>See someone I think I know
>Wave/say high
>Pass them
>Woops, not them

I do this at work too. Much, much more often than I ought to
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 720x540
Subject myself to Phinabella fanart
>>
File: oh shit like i give a damn.png (55 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
oh shit like i give a damn.png
55 KB, 256x256
I have a continuing saga going on in my head, that started in bits and pieces from around the time I was 8 (I'm currently 21). Each 'generation' can take up to a year IRL for me to complete, and I 'play' almost every day. It's not a self-insert thing so much as it's working through my natural story telling necessity.

It's all centered on one family, and I've continue this for years and years now for 'generations'. As a kid it was very chuuni and I would sometimes look out of it in class while 'playing' the game.

I didn't stop when I got older, although I retconned it from being so chuuni and I managed not to look like I'm "playing" when I'm bored in public.

I don't think I'll ever stop. It's enjoyable, especially when life gets boring or before sleep.
>>
>Any time I need to work out a certain feeling or thought - which is all the time - I pretend I'm discussing it with my best friend and explaining it to him
>Sometimes talk outloud to myself while doing this, but I generally manage to control it
>Literally couldn't tell him (or anyone) how I actually felt in real life because of my destructive trust issues
>Still get some satisfaction because at least in my head I have someone who'd understand me completely
>>
I make retarded sounds when no one is around. I also like to play with my ears. Nothing too bad.
>>
>>28237356
I sip every drink, I feel like I literally cannot drink something normally. Its kind of a pain in the ass actually.
>>
Deliberate on everything im going to say
>>
>>28237356
be me

LOL ORIGINALITY AMIRITE
>>
I also get excited and tense up and then rub my nose with both hands like a squirrel or some shit
>>
>>28237356
I like to pretend I have a loving gf complete with high pitched talking to myself pretending :^)
also I suck my thumb when i'm completely alone
>>
File: 1452227492205.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1452227492205.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28237356
I say "REEEEE" out loud several times a day, sometimes when I'm alone, but usually when my dad is present.

I showed him YouTube videos of frogs making the sound when provoked and have "trained" him by poking him in the belly to get him to make the "REEEEE" sound as well.

While my dad cooked dinner today I laid on the bed on my stomach making the "REEEEE" sound several times in succession (the bedroom is near the kitchen so I know he could hear me while he was cooking).
>>
>>28243265
the degenerate did do an ama here once
>>
my brother and i scream like banshees when we laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJyHG-b3dJM it sounds like this but with less grit
>>
>>28240513
>>28240534
jesus christ i am laffing
>>
>>28237356
when I'm alone in my room I turn music up and hear it while walking in circles
>>
File: 1452827132285.png (1 MB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
1452827132285.png
1 MB, 891x695
>>28242905
>tfw the calculator fell off one time and I had to move to another town
>>
>>28237398
This

I usually walk around with a stoic expression/dead eyes since I believe it will make people avoid me. And it always works.
>>
File: DSC_0109.jpg (318 KB, 922x1383) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0109.jpg
318 KB, 922x1383
>>28237356
In my comfy spare time I build fuckheug lego robots like this one I built a couple of months ago, and also other creatures like a massive dragon. Sometimes I'll play with them and make sound effects or come up with dialogue for what the pilot minifigures in the chest cockpit are saying.

I assign them all roles like if they were in a cohesive military or something. I imagine this one as the "Siege Tower unit, BIG GREEN 01" of the team. It's specialty is attacking space fortresses and knocking out defenses with a buster sword and concussion rifle (I also built to fit the hands).

It's a cool hobby, but sometimes I get a bit carried away.
>>
I can't stand still without moving and I often start dancing randomly

fuking tourettes
>>
>>28237356
say random words like fuck, shit, ill kill you etc. It just happens when I remember things.

sometimes I say some weeb words

>>28238231
yes I do this A LOT
>>
>>28237356
go to work, make eye contact with coworker, they say hi, i stare at the floor

or wait until 10PM on saturday night to go grocery shopping to avoid the general public during normal hours.

fucking kill me now
>>
File: FB_IMG_1432663914322.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1432663914322.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>28246293
Lego is cool as fuck m8
>>
File: DSC_0085.jpg (270 KB, 922x1383) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0085.jpg
270 KB, 922x1383
>>28246418
Nice, did you build that? I agree, it's just making up the stories and stuff for the characters I build is a bit autistic but I can't help it nor do I care because it's fun as shit.

I call this one "The Hornet" a speed-fighter designed for dispatching smaller mecha units quickly. There's a pilot seated in the torso and I gained inspiration for it from the Tau Riptide Battlesuit from WH40K. I'd imagine the pilot would be really full of himself and super smug, getting to pilot such a cool suit. I even gave it an edgy as fuck katana in a scabbard located in its waist.
>>
when I start remembering something pathetic I've done I start breaking down inside, throwing tantrums and repeating sentences to myself
>>
>>28246553
I know that feel anon we are one.
>>
>>28246535
Yup, I built that one, still have no idea how I ever managed that.

I like your clean build style as opposed to my "explosion of little parts EVERYWHERE" though.
>>
File: fingers[1].jpg (69 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fingers[1].jpg
69 KB, 640x360
>>28237356
Count various actions throughout the day: how many times I chew, how many steps I take, etc.
>>
File: DSC_0083.jpg (254 KB, 922x1383) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0083.jpg
254 KB, 922x1383
>>28246573
Well I think it looks pretty cool. You organized it well and kept the silhouette profile intact so it looks sharp as fuck. As long as body parts don't randomly blend into one another it will look good and the red exterior plates help.

Here's the pilot.
>>
Every week or so I howl like a wolf out my window until other dogs join in. It's really relieving actually

Sometimes people yell out to shut up you damn dog though
>>
>>28246561
thx for that
overthinking is the worst trait ever
it hurts physically
>>
>>28237356
Dunno if it's technically autistic, but the weirdest thing I do regularly is sit in the shower and masturbate.
>>
File: hitmanunratefeat.jpg (41 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
hitmanunratefeat.jpg
41 KB, 400x554
>>28237356
I'm beginning to think none of you have any idea what autism is.
>>
>>28237673
same here pham

original cuckdesu
>>
>>28237356
Staying home, drinking them feels away, and watching Doug
>>
I sing versions of songs to myself with the lyrics all fucked up and most of the lyrics replaced by profanities
Kinda like an IRL youtube poop
It's autistic and not funny at all but I do it all the fucking time for no reason
>>
Every time I go out in the living room I slap my dogs ass repeatedly and yell out "asspain! spank spank!". Every time she see's me going in for a spank she cowers and gives me a dirty look.

Whenever I'm speaking to someone I just look in their general vicinity and speak, I never really look at them.
>>
today my roommates had some people over to party and i sat in my room and played Spiderland licks on guitar the whole time and never left my room

maybe im an autist
>>
>>28246850
I do something similar anon with Christmas:

Deck the halls with things people often deck halls with
La la la la la la la
Tis the season for some sort of activity
La la la la la la la la
The next verse has the word gay in it
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
This is the end of the song now
La la la la la la la la
>>
File: dragonfeels.jpg (66 KB, 540x636) Image search: [Google]
dragonfeels.jpg
66 KB, 540x636
when im all alone in my house i put on some earbuds and start running around the house, like dancing but not really dancing just running back and forth around the house, and imagining scenerios where i impress the current girl i like

needless to say, ive never had any friends, much less a GF
>>
>>28237673
This is absolutely hilarious
I used to do this too, but now I'm too unimaginative. Enjoy it bruh
>>
Sometimes I masturbate to videos of cute fat chicks eating food
>>
>>28247143
>>28237673
I did this as well, the best bombs are Nova Bombs
>>
File: TJZA0zm.jpg (63 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
TJZA0zm.jpg
63 KB, 960x640
I have this collection of phrases that I'll say randomly and subconciously when I'm alone. I've had it since I was 10 or so but they're constantly changing and the ones I have currently will probably never be used in a year. It may be autistic but it's pretty interesting how it shows the evolution of my thinking/sense of humor. e.g. it went from 10 year old lolsorandum
>poopie woopie
to autistic, ironic
>somebody, help!
>woah dude, totally wacko!
>mickey mouse, its time you leave my house
anybody have something similar?
>>
staying home, drinking, smoking, wasting my life

trying to stop smoking
>>
>>28238521
Oh fuck, I used to do that all the time as a youngin. Autistic as fuck.
>>
>>28246649
When ever I have a hard time climbing up the steps (because i'm a fat fuck) I'll do that for some reason.
>>
File: gfriend.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
gfriend.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>28237356
>I listen to this song while dancing along to it on a regular basis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtSm0aDGfbY

I lock my door and close all the windows first though.
>>
Walk outside to go get the mail or something. Notice the neighbors are outside and might see me. Immediately back inside.
>>
I check under every toilet seat I use for spiders.
>>
File: hnms.jpg (53 KB, 728x344) Image search: [Google]
hnms.jpg
53 KB, 728x344
>>28246183
the honey monster knows a thing or two about beeing yourself
>>
File: Untitled2.png (593 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
593 KB, 1366x768
>>28237416
iktf bro, at least its good to know im not the only one
>>
>>28248196
he even has a qt gf
>>
File: leibwitz.jpg (21 KB, 250x302) Image search: [Google]
leibwitz.jpg
21 KB, 250x302
>manipulating internet communities, specifically /vg/ general communities like /gtag/ and /wfg/, fucking with people and causing drama to the extent that i get permanently banned from said community
>>
Whenever I have regrets about my past, I say "No" out loud . Not super loud, but loud enough that one time an entire room of people stopped working to look at me when I half-shouted out "No".
>>
when i'm alone I sing random phrases that pop into my head and just walk around the house
>>
>>28248595
ah I do this too but I angrily say "i should kill myself" instead of no
>>
>>28237673
holy shit i thought i was literally the only one that did this
when i was a kid and had more imagination, i would daydream up extremely vivid universes, interactions between civilizations and other shit
>>
>>28248344
crawwwwwwwwwwwwlinn in muh crawwwwwwwwwwwl this craaaaaawwwl it willll not craaaaaaaaaaaaaawll
>>
I sing like a tone deaf retard to the radio and sometime I forget I cracked the window because it is hot as balls
>>
>>28241765
Same here.
orisgaondl
>>
>>28238215
>>28238293
when my morning boner dies sometimes my piss dribbles onto the tile
>>
>>28240534
>>28240513
dump folder on imgur
>>
>>28241765
Is rate your music the new last.fm?
>>
i go on picnics by myself
>>
When I'm alone, I try to mimic the movements and attacks of Iudex Gundyr from dark souls 3. Holy shit is he graceful.
>>
I order chicken tenders and fries in sit-down restraunts and order a big bowl of shredded cheese to put on them and eat. No dump it on, like put the cheese on each individual piece of food before eating it.

There's a place next to my local Burger King that will sell you a bowl of cheese in a styrofoam container in the drive-thu, so I'll always hit it up before getting chicken fries.

Desu, though, chicken tenders are great with shredded cheese.
>>
I often quote one piece at people, it gives me great pleasure, but they just stare at me like I'm weird.

Today I made a ton of redlettermedia meme jokes to my coworker and she was just confused while I laughed my ass off.
>>
>>28249017
>chicken and shredded cheese
wow we found the actual autist
>>
>>28237673
>gets me riled up and I have to move about making spastic like arm motions

Oh fuck I thought I was the only one. I have fantasies about stuff and tense up my arms and shake them slightly. I've had people walk in on me doing it and I'd almost rather they had walked in on me jerking off.
>>
I subconsciously rub my balls and whiff the manly musk off my fingers
>>
>>28249017
You know how to make some good goddamn food. I don't know why breaded chicken and cheese tastes so good, but its a fucking incredible combination.

>>28249177
We ARE on r9k, man. I don't think anyone here has rights to judge about other people's autism.
>>
I'm constantly doing spastic movements, and most things in this thread. I always talk to myself and pretend I have an audience, ranging from YouTuber to almost any other profession. When I'm doing mundane things I purposely mess up and pretend like I'm in an outtake from a television show. Before my dog died, whenever I was alone in the house with him I'd pretend it was a post-apocalyptic world and we were fending off invaders. I even incorporated his death into this, but I don't do it that often.

I find it hard to believe people don't talk to themselves all the time though. I don't have multiple personalities or voices but I'm literally always saying some shit to myself under my breath.
>>
File: 1415242889759.png (154 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1415242889759.png
154 KB, 2048x2048
While I'm doing my daily commute, I will think of weird scenarios like speeding, getting in a car accident, being held up at a bank, etc. and talk to myself nonstop on how I would cope with that certain situation. I legit talk to myself as if I'm talking to someone else. I'm not insane or schizophrenic or anything, I just like to think to myself on how I'd handle those situations
>>
I cut the a small dry piece of my fingers and chew on it.
>>
I run a group chat called niggertoe
>>
I speak without opening my mouth, makes a mumbling humming sort of noise, and yes, I do this in public without thinking about it.

Also I organize my thoughts as though I was debating someone or giving a lecture. I can talk about any random stupid thing and just fire off a tome about what I think about it because I've already got a speech ready.
>>
>>28249455
This is ok. You are ok.
>>
>>28246247

I do that too, and I enjoy the fact that people leave me alone.
>>
File: 1459097392170.png (200 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1459097392170.png
200 KB, 396x385
>>28237356
>physically dance in my room for hours while listening to shit music.
>jack off in my bed, wait 10 minutes, repeat for hours
>try to kill myself and end up pussying out and crying in my room for hours
>go on 4chan and complain about it
>>
Sometimes I roll around in bed screaming "I'm having an autism attack"
>>
>>28237356
post here

[original post]
>>
Pretend to be asleep when parents walk into my room early morning.
>>
>>28249588
you're ok anon I do this too
>>
>>28249310
I've actually come up with my own fictional country and daydream about it interacting/fighting with other countries in different time periods
>>
File: Trump Animu 10.jpg (165 KB, 891x1200) Image search: [Google]
Trump Animu 10.jpg
165 KB, 891x1200
>>28237356

I flick my fingers like you do when you wet your hands and try to flick water on someone. I do this mostly when I'm excited or deep in thought. I only do this in private.

I self-insert myself into a fantasy world so often that it takes away from real life. In these worlds I am often with people from high school that I knew as acquaintances since I had no legit friends or social environment since high school (Didn't experience much socially in college). I'm almost 22 now.

I often breath out or make noises when I have a cringy memory which happens often.

I don't talk much and am a man of few words. I used to take pride in that and view myself as stoic and masculine. Most people probably thought I was shy or creepy.

I sperg out over politics, history, Trump, Syria, etc. meanwhile my real life deteriorates.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.