[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've fallen in love with a girl I've seen on a local
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1449586602001.png (58 KB, 1600x1504) Image search: [Google]
1449586602001.png
58 KB, 1600x1504
I've fallen in love with a girl I've seen on a local TV show. I've watched her very closely and she's a full 10/10 for my standards. After some hardcore lurking of google profiles I found her facebook, twitter and everything. I've seen on her facebook that she's single and she's waifu material even though she appeared on tv. I've checked twitter for posts about that tv show and it seems nobody noticed her, there is also nearly no mention on her facebook of the tv show.

Do you think she'll be freaked out if I contact her out of nowhere just because I've seen her on a tv show? She lives some 500Km from me but I have enough money to transfer her here and let her live with me in my parent's basement as I make a lot more money than I spend, on top of that, I could easily find her a job here.

I don't know what the fuck is happening to me, I've never felt this way, but I can't stop watching the recording of the tv show and I can't stop thinking about her. Should I go for it?
>>
Go for it. You've got nothing to lose, do you?

also post pics
>>
>>28237165
yes anon. tell her you love her and she can come live in your parents basement with you. it's true love just like the movies
>>
>>28237165
no, you're being delusional and should just let it go.
>>
>>28237251
You know I was just a bit sarcastic with that statement.
>>
If you are attractive, bump into her in public and mention that you've seen her on TV. Maybe buy her coffee or something like that.
>>
>>28237165
This is the kind of scenario I image would've been okay back in the day like you would contact her with a simple letter or something, but I don't think it would work out in this day and age.
>>
>>28237294
yes anon, fly 500 km to bump into her in public, you can't lose
>>
>>28237165
in all seriousness put a photo of yourself on your twitter and tweet something at her, nothing will come of it but considering the circumstances it's your only option
>>
https://youtu.be/FY881RJzoLQ
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.