[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw one of your gfs gained 15 pounds in a month how do i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 250x243
>tfw one of your gfs gained 15 pounds in a month

how do i get her to lose it quickly without pissing her off
>>
>one of your gfs
How many gfs do you have lad?
Can I buy one?
>>
classic fault too much makes you fat
>>
>>28237118
oh whoops

didnt mean to say that.. but to answer the question i have 3 plus a fwb

>inb4 normie
>>
File: download.png (11 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.png
11 KB, 194x259
>>28237101
"Accidently" get caught fapping to pictures of her before she got fat
>>
>>28237465
Boom.

Virgins nailing it.
>>
File: 1446904618111.jpg (75 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446904618111.jpg
75 KB, 768x1024
This is nothing new anon. Women are known for letting themselves go when they have a man "trapped" in a relationship.

You have one option: dread game. openly flirt with skinnier girls, and casually comment on how cute skinnier girls are. Start ignoring her calls/texts and take hours or days to respond. Start hitting the gym yourself, but dont invite her. Say you cant do X because you're at the gym. Never invite her though, she has to be the one to ask if she can tag along.
If she doesnt ask after 3 weeks or so, just drop her because it means she doesnt actually like you; she just likes the security, comfort, emotional support and validation that having a boyfriend brings.

WARNING: dont try to have a 'talk' with her. Women respond (emotionally) to cover communication, not overt. If you just call her a porker and try to make her to hit the gym or eat right you will overload her little female brain and she will just fight with you, rebel against you and get fatter while her friends cheer her on with 'yougogurrrrls' and HAES.

the funny thing is, if none of this works and you break up with her, she will immediately start hitting the gym, looking for a new sucker to trap.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.