[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writing a story of a robot. Need some ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1459990156593.png (61 KB, 787x1010) Image search: [Google]
1459990156593.png
61 KB, 787x1010
Need some ideas. I was thinking he was just gonna rape girls but now I'm thinking of scrapping it and him just being an edgy faggot who tries to do devilish things. Or you guys can post devilish stories and I can adapt them to the short story.

I have written the first chapter but I'm not sure of it. Like I included a seperate entity that will talk to him and encourage him to carry out devilish mischief but I'm not sure if he should just do it himself. I can post pastebin if anyone wants to read what I have so far.
>>
Sounds cool, I'll read it
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 512x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 512x560
Go ahead and drop that pastebin man, I'll read it
>>
>>28237077
The entity idea sounds good, but I think it could only be an imaginary thing in his head (nothing supernatural).
>>
I agree with staying with realism as far as the rest of the world is concerned, but he should be really losing his shit in his own mind.
>>
>>28237077
please include me:
make him commit consensual incest with his imaginary little sisters at some point.
>>
File: 16c.jpg (25 KB, 498x411) Image search: [Google]
16c.jpg
25 KB, 498x411
>>28237133
>>28237300
>>28237885
>>28237986
>>28238015
http://pastebin.com/NvcNtUtJ

Need some critic. It's fun to write but am i going in the right direction?

Set out to write it erotically but I'm thinking of including a chapter where his school is burning and he says something edgy to a roastie while she's stuck under some rubble, leaving her to burn. And another chapter where he shits in chads bag.
>>
>>28238563
I actually enjoyed reading it, The writing style could use a few tweaks and a few sentences could be restructured to flow better, although good work
>>
>>28238703
Thank you. I was nervous that no one would like it after I posted it. It does need work but I'm focusing on just putting my ideas out first.
>>
Pastebin that shit
>>
>>28238563
Holding my interest so far. Keep writing
>>
>>28238738
absolutely, get as much as you can on the paper so we have something other than shit misogynistic threads to read.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.