[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no asshole to sniff When will smellovision become real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
>tfw no asshole to sniff
When will smellovision become real
>>
i hope soon
i want to smell girl farts
>>
File: 36573336_p2.png (934 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
36573336_p2.png
934 KB, 848x1200
>>28236719
I want to smell female farts, buttholes, and their poop.

I would practically pay to enter a bathroom after one decimated it.
>>
>smellovision
>start browsing gore/guro sites

No thanks.
>>
File: 39711262_p1.jpg (206 KB, 700x1079) Image search: [Google]
39711262_p1.jpg
206 KB, 700x1079
>>28236800
Why would you do that?

And I can't imagine it wouldn't be something you would be able to turn on and off.
>>
>>28236779
I would too, if they were cute and called me names while I was in there
>>
File: 36775880_p0.png (781 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
36775880_p0.png
781 KB, 800x1200
>>28237642
>I would too, if they were cute and called me names while I was in there
What sort of names?
>>
>>28237684
filthy shitsniffer, pervert, fartboy
>>
>>28237684
I wish that I had a curious little boy like you to play around with. I would enjoy making you sniff various places of my body.
>>
>>28237724
Well, would you sniff it?

>>28237730
Means of contact?
>>
>tfw fart fetish and basically ass fetish
>tfw gf is really sweet and lets me indulge in my fetishes with her
>tfw she lets me pull down her pants and bury my nose in her ass whenever I want
>tfw whenever she has to fart she says "anon, i have to fart come here please" and then farts in my face/mouth
>tfw during sex in doggystyle position i spread her asshole open while fucking her and it gapes because she lets me do anal and eat her cute yummy butt a lot and every time i thrust into her it makes her fart so when we're fucking shes constantly farting up into my face
i love my gf so much
>>
>>28237773
I would if she told me to.
>>
post your favorite nyou artwork anons!
>>
i wish my dick was getting farted on right now to be honest family
>>
>>28238001
O-ho I remember this doujin series

Doesn't brosuke rape their qt poop as well?
>>
>>28238049
i've only seen the pages that are on nyoubooru, which believe doesn't allow scat, any chance you could link me to what you're talking about?
>>
>>28237832
More stories robo friend?
>>
>>28238391
yes! here is another thing i love
>in 69 position
>she is giving me a blowjob and squeezing my nuts and gently rubbing the outside of my anus
>her ass is in my face with my tongue deep in her asshole
>i can feel her anus squeezing around my tongue
>literally getting suffocated in her asscheeks, every once in a while she lifts up a little bit to let me breathe so i dont pass out
>when she lifts up off my face i spread her ass which makes her anus gape
>she lets out big loud smelly farts directly into my face

another thing:
>when she's on her period she begs to get fucked in the ass
>anal itself is always good of course but i also love the post-anal farts she has from her ass getting loosened up and filled with air
>when i cum in her ass and then pull out its like a geyser of cum and farts
>>
File: 1.jpg (31 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31 KB, 500x352
>>28238496
Keep going. My cock demands it.
>>
>>28238567
alright, one more. this was last night actually

>she knows i love it when she wears thongs and sometimes i buy her really nice expensive lacy thongs to wear for me
>we had been at a festival all day and walking around a lot
>we get back to my house at night and start cuddling in bed
>she's asian so she's kinda lactose intolerant, cheese makes her very gassy
>she had eaten a cheesesteak-esque sandwich at the festival
>we are spooning and she farts on my dick which is all cozyed up between her buttcheeks
>this turns me on so much that i immediately go to bury my face in her ass
>its nice and sweaty and smelly from walking around all day and she's wearing a really nice black lacy thong that i got her for christmas
>she gets up on her arms and knees and sticks her ass up in the air so i can get a good view and bury my nose in it even better
>i can see her cute little asshole peeking out from behing her thong while im sniffing it
>eventually i just pull her thong aside and stick my tongue deep into her ass while spreading it apart
>she farts on my tongue
>at this point im rock hard and i cant help stop myself from jerking off while eating her ass
>after a few minutes of this i cum all over her asscheeks, pussy, and gaping anus
>some of my cum seeps into her open butt and then she farts it out in little bubbles

hope you enjoyed anon, it feels really good to talk about these things which are very deep and dark secret pleasures for me. i hope everyone with a fart fetish gets to find someone to indulge in it for them someday
>>
>>28238710
Come on, you've got to have more than that.What is it like on a day to day bases?
>>
>>28236779
just pretend you're trans and no one is allowed to question you.
>>
>>28238063
He cum's on kuroneko's poop in the exact same doujin senpai, i.e. - (C82) [Yami ni Ugomeku (Dokurosan)] Hey Kuroneko, Won't You Let Me Smell You + Paper (OreImo) [English] =LWB + Afro=
>>
bump *fart*
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.