[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the "le suicide is selfish XD " meme die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images (7).jpg (7 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
7 KB, 279x181
When will the "le suicide is selfish XD " meme die? How is it selfish to opt out of a lifetime of pain and misery on your own terms? Isn't it more selfish to keep someone alive living in unbearable mental or physical anguish just because YOU personally don't want to feel sad when they die? Fuck normies, honestly. They alienate us and bully us and make us feel this way, then they make us out to be the bad guys when we crumble under the weight. I hate them.
>>
It's selfish because only one person dies
>>
I know, I hate that worldview, but it's inescapable. I wish my family could understand that if I want to end my life, it's simply because I want to stop feeling pain, and they shouldn't feel pain simply because of that. I know that will never be our reality though.

Anyone else waiting for their family to die so they can die too?
>>
>>28236666
Quads satan speaks the truth
>>
>less resources in world being used
>more space for others
>no longer a burden on others

People only pretend to care because it's they feel socially inclined to appear upset and angry when in reality they don't actually give a shit, it's just virtue signalling "look at how upset i am over this tragic incident, i am such a virtuous person".

Protip: If your offspring an hero's, chances are that your not anywhere near as virtuous as you think you are. (This is aimed at all the parents/family members of an-hero'd individuals)
>>
why do you care what normies think when you will be dead.
>>
File: 1454559321674.jpg (36 KB, 297x250) Image search: [Google]
1454559321674.jpg
36 KB, 297x250
>>28236583
They treat us like zoo animals and get upset when we take our fate into our own hands.
>>
>>28236727
You're supposed to take other people with you, dumbass
>>
>>28236666
Holy quads of beta uprising truth

Have an upvote, sir
>>
>>28236583
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now. You don't actually think you're not a normie just because you wanna end it all ?
>>
when you kill yourself I can't laugh at you anymore to feel better about myself.
don't be a dick senpai, haha I'm sure you can make it ;)
>>
Here's what normies think of suicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nUigOMRwc
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.