[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Serious] Does sex feel different from fapping? Are orgasms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: test[1].jpg (444 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
test[1].jpg
444 KB, 1536x1536
[Serious]
Does sex feel different from fapping? Are orgasms more intense, cum volume higher?
>>
Yes. Your body can tell the difference between fapping and fucking. Fucking gives you intense toe curling orgasms that leave you gasping for breath.
>>
>>28236585
Damn man. What about fucking a realistic sex robot? Still noticeable difference?
>>
>>28236585
Think loud nigra orgasm.
>>
>>28236562
Sex is much warmer and wetter
>>
Also, which gives more pleasure? When you shove your dick in the pussy, or when she sits on you and rides?
>>
>>28236562
>[Serious]
reddit pls go
>>
>>28236738
Why do you care? You will never get to do either.
>>
>>28236562
Think of it this way. Playing mario kart by yourself is fun.
Playing mario kart with someone you just met can be more or less fun than single player.
Playing mario kart with your best friend is the best.
>>
Imagine instead of your hand its all around your entire dick

Also the actual motions of fucking make it feel more animal and much much better.
>>
>>28236840
This is r9k, nobody here has ever even had friends.
>>
>>28236809
>This

Post "your story" OP as how you are gonna get "laid"
>>
File: Misogi_Kumagawasmile.jpg (114 KB, 1092x910) Image search: [Google]
Misogi_Kumagawasmile.jpg
114 KB, 1092x910
>>28236562
No not really. Your hand is tighter than a vagina, and the things you fap to are probably more stimulating than watching some 6/10 bitch bob up and down on your cock while you grab her ass and pretend to care, thinking about actually erotic things so you don't go limp. Sex is one of the most overrated experiences out there and this board would be better if people would shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>28236809
just being curious, mate
>>
Orgasms are definitely more intense than fapping. 15 minutes of sex is equivalent to like 45 minutes of edging, or more. Sometimes during sex I involuntarily vocalize when I cum, which never happens while fapping. Your whole body tenses up and you hold onto the woman like a life raft as you're wracked with waves of pleasure.
This being said, the actual feeling on your dick isn't that much different from a lubed hand. It's the weight of her, the smells, the kissing and touching that makes it what it is.
>>
Sex is way worse then fapping, the only difference is you have the girl's body and mind to play with and that makes it much more enjoyable.
>>
File: trump.jpg (227 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
227 KB, 760x596
>>28237456
> Sometimes during sex I involuntarily vocalize when I cum, which never happens while fapping.

You suck at fapping mate.
>>
>>28236562
Yeah it feels a lot different. Plus you are using your whole body and interacting with another person so there is a whole other element to it that makes sex way more intense than masturbation. Orgasms can be more intense, it just depends on what you do. Also sex with a condom vs bare also feels different from each other.
>>
I lost my virginity at 29 and didn't feel much. Didn't come. It was still the greatest thing ever though...
>>
>>28236585
>intense toe curling orgasms that leave you gasping for breath.
That's what it feels like to fap to your fetish too though
>>
>>28236562
Are you fucking kidding me? The smells, emotions, feelings. It's not even close.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.