[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stop it. My cock is throbbing and fully erect almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1460160958239.jpg (255 KB, 806x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460160958239.jpg
255 KB, 806x1200
I can't stop it. My cock is throbbing and fully erect almost all the time now. My cock needs pussy. I need pussy. Please someone give me pussy. I have been a virgin for as long as I can remember and I've endured it. But now I need pussy. I'll die if I don't get pussy soon.

/b/tards I'm willing to make a deal with you. I' going to GIVE AWAY FREE NUDES OF PIC RELATED but only if you manage yo hook me up with a girl. All applicants must meet the following requirements:
>All applicants must submit a pic of the girl (clothing optional) and their age
>All girls must be under 30 years-old unless I consider them a MILF
>the girl must be, at the very least, a 6/10
>No traps
>girl must be wiling to have sex on a regular basis
>the girl must be consenting and aware of the deal-No tricking girls into the arrangement.
>All applicants must have a place available where the sex will take place i.e hotel, motel,etc...
>Applicants must live in NY, preferably Upper East Side
>This goes without saying but no fat chicks
Plz help
>>
do me a favor and kill yourself
thanks
>>
>/b/tards
fuck you
>>
shit like this is exactly the problem with a lot of the guys on /r9k/. they expect sex to be given to them, they expect to not give anything of themselves but to receive affection and sex by virtue of them being them.
>>
>trade nudes of a random naked model for ACTUALLY HOOKING YOU UP WITH SOMEONE

I know this is bait / copy pasta but jesus christ how autistic.
>>
>>28236707
This, cross-boarding scum.
>>
File: guaranteed_replies.png (85 KB, 875x875) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed_replies.png
85 KB, 875x875
>>28236493
This is fucking bait, but I'm biting.

R u fucking retarded? Get a fucking prostitute. A lot more easier than wut ur trying to do here
>>
>all the newfags in this thread not recognizing this ancient pasta when they see it.

>2000+11+5
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.