[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually managed to get a GF this last week for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: eh.jpg (43 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
43 KB, 500x484
I actually managed to get a GF this last week for the first time at age 27. She already left me after only 10 days.

Story-time.

>be 8 year long NEET
>spend all my time lifting, so good body
>decide to start university
>pick sociology meme degree because that's all I could get into uni for
>classes are 99% female
>first group project: get auto-assigned to a group with 4 women.
>23 year old qt in the group + 3 older women
>we get a long well and i enjoy myself
>all five of us do some group-work in the uni facilities
>the 3 older women end up needing to leave b/c they have kids n shit
>just me and 23 year old qt left
>she asks me to go eat dinner with her because shes hungry and its late
>i agree (shitting bricks, palms sweaty, but hiding it well)
>go-to restaurant at the university
>we end up having dinner and it feels good, actually ended up being relaxed and comfortable
>finish dinner and it's getting late so we decide to leave and go home
>we both goto car-park together
>walk her to her car because she claims to be scared of walking to her car alone
>get to her car
>about to say bye and just grabs me and kisses me on the lips
>my reaction to the kiss is slow so it was more of a mother kissing a child on the lips type kiss
>i was stunned but played it off cool and say "ayyy that was nice, gn"
>shes smiling and looks happy so I guess I did well
>we end up spending more time together throughout the next week and I guess/assume we're in GF/BF relationship
>she ends up asking more about me
>finds out I have no social media
>finds out I have no friends
>finds out I have never had a GF before
>finds out I have no hobbies outside of lifting
>finds out I still live at home with parents
>suddenly she acts different around me and stops giving me attention and barely even looks in my direction
>getting strange looks from other girls in the class now

This is what I get for trying. Fuck her, shes just a 6/10 anyway.
>>
>>28236490
Damn anon, that is rough...

maybe get some friends first from university gym? Or Rugby (even tighter friendships) ?
>>
>>28236565
I find it damn near impossible to make friends.

I literally have nothing in common with most guys unless they lift, and then that's all I'll be able to talk about.

Making friends seems impossible at my age.
>>
Thats tough, OP. My suggestion is just forget about girls. Fuck that shit, you're over those bitches. Let them search for another jackass to control by mere prospects of dipping some dick in pussy. You can do better than that.
>>
Something like this happened to me but she came back. I don't know why.
>>
/CloseGlimpsesOfTheLight/ General?
>Chilling with one of my few close friends in his apt
>others are there, a few people drinking, I'm just high as shit
>qt comes to cuddle with me on futon
>Not even drinking yet but she squeezes close
>Two strong mixed drinks later she's necking the fuck outta me, begging me to fuck
>Don't because she's pretty housed (beta move, I regret everything)
>Tell her I'll sleep with her
>End up getting sick, go to bed early alone
She just went thru a breakup so I feel she was totally down for a rebound fuck but damn I fucked that one up.
>>
>>28236602
>I literally have nothing in common with most guys unless they lift, and then that's all I'll be able to talk about.
That's them too

Anyway, you should read "How to make friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie. Very popular book, written in the 1930's and still relevant because it was so spot-on. One of the things he recommends is to let the other person speak about themselves, and their interests, and to make sure you yourself are genuinly interested in what they have to say. That will make you seem like a great conversationalist if you do it subtly no matter how much you actually speak. Also remember people's names, when you see them later ask them about something they mentionned before to show you remembered them, and so on. Great read.
>>
>>28236755
Is what you said essentially the TLDR of the book?

Having a book called "How to make friends and influence people" would look pretty autistic if someone actually saw it on shelf.
>>
>>28236781
Taking a genuine interest in other people is a big part of it, but it contains many more lessons. And yes, I agree. But this book lasted for 80 years and its still being constantly praised, because it is so right.

If you are afraid of people finding it, just get an online copy of it on your computer, phone, kindle.
>>
>>28236713
that's so gentlemanly
>>
>tfw no connection with people
>fake my way be talking about normie shit like lifting (which I only do sustain my body, instead of liking it) and football (which I despise, but guys always light up when they hear about it)
Hate it all!!!!
>>
>ONE (1) female human in the entire world wasn't attracted to the way I avoid and abhor all human contact
>ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS I HATE THEM!!!!

this thread is pathetic
>>
>>28236755
>to make sure you yourself are genuinly interested in what they have to say
Is this a joke?

>remember people's names
Wow, I never thought of that before.

Sounds retarded.
>>
>>28236490
At least you had a taste of happiness anon. Don't worry about the types of women who do sociology degrees.

Hopefully getting the kiss gave you a bit of self esteem though.
>>
>>28236896
Okay then smartass, do you remember every person's name that you talk to? Ever forgot, or had to ask? Well successful people don't. They will literally repeat someone's name in their head and a fact about them they can ask about later- and I mean people like Theodore Roosevelt.

A person's name is the sweetest sound for them in any language. It instantly opens them up personally and lowers their guard. A feeling of importance is central to people, and if someone remembers your name, you let them feel important and they will like you more for it.

And being interested in people is a joke? So you think you can be a good talker without fully listening to someone, with a monotonous voice and empty statements? That you can make someone like you with making them feel irrelevant? It's clear that you are the retarded one here, and that is why you have no friends.
>>
>>28236984
>Okay then smartass, do you remember every person's name that you talk to?
Yes and I'm a uni student and have met hundreds of people.

>being interested in people is a joke?
Making sure to be interested in them is a joke. You either are naturally interested or naturally disinterested. Making sure to be interested is fake and creepy af. With your fake and plastic pleasantries you sound like another corportate soulless drone.
>>
>about to say bye and just grabs me and kisses me on the lips

Yeah in I grew a 8" dick over night
>>
>>28237188
>You either are naturally interested or naturally disinterested. Making sure to be interested is fake and creepy af.
No, it is natural if you simply listen to what they say, and pay attention. Even if you have different interests, just listen to them, and they will feel important, and like you.

So you are a uni student with a rare ability to remember things auditorily straight away. Doesn't change the book being correct. And lets see you actually survive in the real world with your attitude.
>>
>>28237188

He's right though, that's how it's done. Even if it's fake at least it's there. Being completely disinterested in people and forgetting names isn't going to get you anywhere
>>
Wow man, I'm basically you but 28. No friends, hobbies, social media, etc and only lift. What happened to you is exactly why I don't get my hopes up when a girl has interest. Once she learns all these things about me she will likely do the same.
>>
>>28236984
> A person's name is the sweetest sound for them in any language. It instantly opens them up personally and lowers their guard.

Lolno. Every time someone calls me by name I get all tense and defensive. I do the very opposite of what you claim, clam up and guard up so high even a tsunami won't pass.
>>
>>28237548
Then you're Always Intelligent, Totally Unique, Sometimes Mysterious. You have abnormal levels of empathy.

Or you are picturing what I'm saying wrong. Imagine someone you talked to only briefly recalling your name in a warm tone and asking about something that is important to you that you mentionned before, and showing attention to what you say. If you do not feel complimented then you have an interaction disorder. I do not mean a condensating, or mocking, use of someone's name.
>>
>>28236490
that's a good story to show normies when they say the "just lift" and "just be yourself" meme
>>
>>28237705

If a stranger remembered my name and shit like that, 99% chance it's a yandere stalker and I'm going to die the next night.

Acquaintances never use names unless they want something. So of course I'll be wary, they have ulterior motives.
>>
>>28237824
That's BS, original-comment BS
>>
>>28237548
>disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing
>>
>>28237891
>>28237920

I'm serious. That's my experience, and I bet I'm older than you as well.
>>
>>28236490
I hate women so f.cking much

originum
>>
>>28236490
Tough shit, OP.

At least you tried. Respect for that.
>>
>>28236490
10 days is a long relationship for your average college girl tho
>>
>>28236713
You are such a nice guy anon, I wish I could meet someone just like you
>>
You did alright, now you're more prepared for next time.
>>
>>28236490
>>she ends up asking more about me

>>finds out I have no social media
You can get social media or not. I dont have any and find the cunts that judge you for it are just that - cunts.

>>finds out I have no friends
Something to work on. You'll build a foundation in your classes

>>finds out I have never had a GF before
Was it offputting to her? Now you can say you have (briefly)

>>finds out I have no hobbies outside of lifting
"I don't do much besides school, work, and lifting - but I've always wanted to do *blank* do you want to go with me?" I also don't believe you've enjoyed nothing for 28 years.

>>finds out I still live at home with parents
eh. Toughest thing here. Just try to find a low rent place and move out, maybe see if your parents can help.
Point is anon there is workable solutions to all of this and someone was attracted to you despite you being a loser. So don't be a extrinsic loser since intrinsically someone liked you and you'll be alright.

Now stop whining and fix yourself.
>>
>>28236887
when did he ever call her a slut
>>
>sociology

I couldn't even read further than this.
http://www.bls.gov/ooh/life-physical-and-social-science/sociologists.htm

>Employment of sociologists is projected to show little or no change from 2014 to 2024. Sociologists can expect to face very strong competition because sociology is a popular field of study with a relatively small number of positions.

You even KNOW it's a memedegree. So fucking why?
>>
>>28236490
10 days is not a relationship you faggot man up pull yourself up by your bootstraps pussy
>>
>>28236490
Same thing happened to me OP
>in college
>pretty sexy redhead girl in my study group
>we start flirting and exchange numbers
>she texts me one night asking where I am and that she's at a bar
>I don't text back, I walk to the bar and in the most alpha move of my life I grab her on the dance floor and just kiss her
>she melts in my arms, we start making out
>go back to my place
>two days later she finds out how socially awkward and isolated I am
>starts complaining about eating lunch together and hanging out with her friends
>I promise to do better
>miss one lunch date with her and her friends
>she breaks up with me
>it's only been 5 days since I alpha fucked her
>have never been able to trust a woman since
>>
>>28238382
#DoesntMatterHadSex

can you describe the flirting that you did?
>>
>>28238307
this. good advice.
>>
>>28236490
>being honest
Well there's your problem.
>>
>>28236713

>She just went thru a breakup so I feel she was totally down for a rebound fuck

This is your daily reminder of what the true nature of women is. When a relationship ends the man will be devastated; but the woman, she will just go searching for another provider like it's not a big deal. Women are always being portrayed as the loving and caring among the sexes but that is just a hypocritical meme that women perpetuate so that they would look more human. Don't mistake over sensitivity and being feelings oriented as being a loving and caring person. Women don't love who we are, they love what we are. Men are the true lovers of the world.
>>
I had a gf when I was 18 but I was too autistic to actually do something with her, still fucking beat myself up over it.

>be hanging out with classmates watching some shitty movie
>after the movie we disband and start heading home
>pretty chubby tall grill(she was like 190cm or so I'm 192cm myself) takes the bus with me cause we live near each other
>We get a coffee and go chill at a playground to chill
>She kisses me and tells me she's into me
>Asks me if I wanna go out with her I say yeah sure why not
>a week later she's in my room we're lying on my bed making out I touch tits and get my dick sucked
>dick doesn't wanna get hard anymore
>next day I broke up with her via text cause I was too autistic or something to be together with her made up some shitty excuse like I don't think I'm a good bf for you
Tfw got diagnosed with Aspergers a year later
>>
>>28236490
-]l;'

OP I was in the same exact position a while back, this is where you fucked up

>finds out I have no social media

not a big deal

>finds out I have no hobbies outside of lifting

not a big deal

>finds out I still live at home with parents

not a big deal surprisingly

>finds out I have no friends

big deal but still recoverable

>finds out I have never had a GF before

BIG FUCKING DEAL, never admit to this!

Make up a gf, make up a hookup, just don't make it seem like you're completely clueless, especially if you're in your 20s

I lied my ass off about the GF and friends thing because that's what girls are especially interested in for a mate and it's every robot's weakness. Everything else means nothing in comparison to being seen as social cancer.

Fake it til you make it my friend.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>28236490

This is pretty much what Im afraid of. I feel like if I ever get a gf she will leave me after realizing what a loser I am.

The robot life is truly sad, its a constant circle of having some hope to having none at all.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.