[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello guys, burger student here. i have a green text for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1446069208254.jpg (474 KB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
1446069208254.jpg
474 KB, 1920x1078
hello guys, burger student here. i have a green text for you

>4 years ago
>HS senior in german class
>4/10 girl in class
>become close with girl
>steal her phone and get her number
>we text a lot
>start hanging out at school breaks
>start to really like her
>since im a year ahead of her go to a uni first
>tell her to come to my uni
>she gets the same full ride scholarship i got
>at uni finally make my move
>is more interested in hanging out with guys she just met
>she becomes freinds with a black guy
>get really pissed off at them being freinds
>tell her that she has to call him a nigger or we wont be friends anymore
>she chooses nigger
>stop doing stuff with her, etc.
>every few months she texts me, i ask her out
>always turns me down
>w/e i dont give a fuck anymore
>a year later
>almost done with my third year of uni
>shes almost done with her second
>she randomly texts me to celebrate hitler's bday
>w/e i dont wanna talk to her
>ask her for pictures of feet, etc
>she tells me she lost her full ride scholarship the semester i stopped talking to her

So guys, what should i text her to make her feel like shit for losing her full ride scholarship?

>too bad you were too busy hanging out with niggers that you lost your full ride scholarship
>>
>>28236332
What is wrong with some people? So childish. Ok lets flip this, Someone I know is friends with a KKK member, it's their life, so long as they don't bring that bullshit to me I don't give a fuck who they talk to when not with me. We are all adults we can talk to who we want. Throwing a tantrum offer an adult speaking to someone you don't like is extremely childish. My dad said one of his workmates was a Nazi, despite being black he worked with him just fine so long as he kept his "final solutions" to himself. it's called being an adult.
>>
>>28236423
>not wanting a whore to feel bad for her whorish ways
>>
Just laugh at her. I mean did she even tell you how she lost it?
>>
>>28236468
yea, her GPA was too low
>>
Tell her your going to need to see a recent HIV test result showing she didn't get AIDS from the nigger before you will talk to her.
>>
>>28236468
wait so i should text her something

>hey there is something i want to tell you ever since we talked a few weeks ago
>i have been laughing nonstop about you losing your scholarship
>thanks for that :^)
>>
It's more personal if you call her on the phone.
>>
>>28236444
>all blacks are evil
When last did you leave your basement?
>>
If she's looking for a beta provider, she probably has a little shitskin growing inside her. Offer to take her to an abortion clinic.
>>
>>28236586
All blacks are black, and that is reason enough to shun them.
>>
>>28236586
>putting words in my mouth

>>28236596
she told me she got put on birth control after her mom saw her with a hickey (a week or so before i stopped talking to her). Apparently she also got 'naked'
>>
>>28236500
That sounds a little too try hard. Just call her a dumbass for losing a scholarship.
>>
>>28236630
too simple for me, can you give me an approximate script?
>>
>>28236620
Well that's what it sounds like. You're assuming the guy is a gangbanger just because he's black. Anyway black or not you're still a sperg because as I said it's not up to you who others can or can't talk to. If she told you to stop browsing 4chan because it's full of weirdos you would tell her to fuck off.
>>
bump

bloxblo
>>
>>28236444

You sound like a beta orbiter who never got the prize he was never going to get anyway.

Why the fuck would anyone want you?

I swear most robots are the architects of their own suffering.
>>
>>28237310
she brought that on herself.

i am just asking for plans on how to make her feel worse for her suffering
>>
BUMP BLXOBXB OSKB
>>
>>28236332
Just sever contact why even entertain trash.
>>
>well what do you expect me to do for you?
>want sympathy?
>boo hoo, maybe if you weren't such a huge cunt I would've helped you.
>>
>>28236332

>she chooses nigger
>she randomly texts me to celebrate hitler's bday

Assuming the text wasn't a troll, are women really this mercenary?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.