[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a bored CEO with 9 figures spare change and I'm looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: harhar.png (361 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
harhar.png
361 KB, 512x384
I am a bored CEO with 9 figures spare change and I'm looking to enslave a couple sissy white males. I have a 10 acre property in Palo Alto with an 3000 square foot basement that can house 2-4 slaves at any given time. This is where you will spend most of your time. Keep in mind that you will be bound legally by contract to me for 5 years, working as live in staff at my mansion.

Job requirements:
-5'4''-6'
-Poor NEET that will do anything for money
-Feminine or pretty face
-Wear a maid uniform 24/7 and maintain hygiene always
-I am sponsoring a pro gaming team. You will provide weekly stress relief for these beta nerds so that they will perform better.

Pay:
Depends on your performance. If you are not a good pet, I will make sure that you are indebted to me forever.

If you perform well, at the end of 5 years, I'll set you up for a university education at any UC (even if your scores are fucked you'll be in with my recs) and give you 250k seed money to do whatever you want to do.

Perks:
-Any cosmetics and cosmetic procedures
-Pharma quality drugs (I can brainwash you into a sex addicted slut)
-Unlimited art supplies and private "lessons"
-Rides in cars I've grown bored of (Tesla, Porsche, Ferrari)
-Gourmet food (leftovers obviously)
>>
Go away Bebe. Go be with your own kind somewhere else. This is not a healthy place for you
>>
>white

Bullshit.
>>
>>28236066
Who's up for a good ol' kidnapping?

We're gonna be 9 figures richer, boys
>>
>>28236066
> no contact info
Seems legit.
>>
>>28236066

How to get a hold of you, OP?

>5' 8"
>140 LBS
>I <3 anal
>professional oralist
>love being dommed

I just need my bipolar depressive meds, my anxiety meds, and my sleeping meds and I am fine. Willing to Nair my body and keep my face smooth. Already have long hair on top.
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 225x225
Obligatory this is bait comment
>>
>>28236066
This sounds hot as fuck
>>
>>28236308
honestly, if this were real, it sounds like the kind of thing that someone would get bored of after a while.

Also, is all of this written in contract? if not, how will everyone ensure that they will get what they want?

sounds like a huge lawsuit in the making

And if this really was serious, there are many other boards better suited for this.
>>
I-is it ok if I'm slightly above 6 feet?
>>
File: 1461347212625.jpg (925 KB, 2000x1875) Image search: [Google]
1461347212625.jpg
925 KB, 2000x1875
>>28236066
take your /r/asianmasculinity fantasy back to rebbit you clit dick
>>
>>28236611
.2% of the American population lives in modern day slavery, and those are the ones journalists know about
>>
>>28236611
I'm guessing Asianmasculinity

Gaming team in Palo alto, right
>>
(Eh, I'd do anything for that kind of money.
>>
>>28236654

Yes, he needs to go back to r/am and you need to go back to /pol/. Race baiting is lazy af.
>>
>>28236066
Mark Cuban?
My boy?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.